Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Any Former Posters Missing From JN?
(08-12-2015, 06:38 PM)jason Wrote: He's not from JN, but Greggy Digital isn't here.  A lot of people didn't like Woodley, but I thought he was good for comic relief.

Didn't Greggy Digital change his name on the old boards? I think he's Belsnikel on here. The P&R mod.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 07:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Didn't Greggy Digital change his name on the old boards? I think he's Belsnikel on here. The P&R mod.

He was CigarMatt and then Rythmic Geek on the old boards.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Zygrot24 here
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 12:14 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: He was CigarMatt and then Rythmic Geek on the old boards.

GREGGYdigital was someone else: Matt was always Matt Wink.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Recently discovered the old board was gone and was lucky enough to find this place. Glad to see a lot of the same people. So far, this board looks much better.
WHO DEY my Bengal brethren! !
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 11:39 AM)SouthernStripes Wrote: Recently discovered the old board was gone and was lucky enough to find this place. Glad to see a lot of the same people.  So far, this board looks much better.  

It's way better.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 11:39 AM)SouthernStripes Wrote: Recently discovered the old board was gone and was lucky enough to find this place. Glad to see a lot of the same people.  So far, this board looks much better.  

Glad you found us, and welcome aboard!!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 02:30 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: GREGGYdigital was someone else: Matt was always Matt Wink.

That's what I was saying.  Matt is Belsnickel here.
LFG  

Reply/Quote

Alright! One of my fave posters from the old board!

Welcome brother!!!

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 01:56 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That's what I was saying.  Matt is Belsnickel here.

Sorry, Johnny, that was meant for Shake.

Phone problems!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Welcome home brother.... ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
No Hammerthis....thankfully.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 09:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: No Hammerthis....thankfully.

Hammerthis is a member here.  
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 01:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Curious, can any of you think of any of the more active, former members of Jungle Noise who  didn't make the transition over?  I'm guessing there's a bunch, that just in a couple months time, that many have forgotten.  I was thinking it be interesting to take a poll on who we're missing.

Ex: Did Savage Henry make it over?  BengalThing?

Sorry im late, Traffic was a mofo.
Reply/Quote
I was highly confused for a minute until I started reading this thread and had to register.

I have been around here and there but started a new job that the message board was blocked and just didn't ever get on at home.

Good to see some old familiar faces.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 03:24 PM)dr1441 Wrote: I was highly confused for a minute until I started reading this thread and had to register.

I have been around here and there but started a new job that the message board was blocked and just didn't ever get on at home.

Glad ya made it........I think. Wink

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 03:24 PM)dr1441 Wrote: I was highly confused for a minute until I started reading this thread and had to register.

If anything, the draft forum is going to be a fun place now.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I was till yesterday. A lot has changed. Looks like I lost my post #s and rep #s. But that stuff really doesn't matter. Looks like most of the "band" is here on the new site. I all of you a well.
Reply/Quote
I meant... I hope all of you are well. My typing hasn't improved......
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 08:45 PM)old man Wrote: I was till yesterday. A lot has changed. Looks like I lost my post #s and rep #s. But that stuff really doesn't matter. Looks like most of the "band" is here on the new site. I all of you a well.

Welcome home.....

Reply/Quote