Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Hangers On???
We're not eliminated from the playoffs yet so I still have a little flicker of hope. Seen these guys play well for too many years to lose out all hope that they can't get better and resemble last year more.

With that said I've been paying more attention to other teams. If the Bengals keep sucking I wouldn't mind seeing the Raiders make a run.
Reply/Quote
The team is in total meltdown mode, and We have a QB who couldn't win big games when the team was clicking as a whole about as good as a team can.. This is 90's bad I'm deff done with this year... Go Lions and Marv Jones .. You would have to be nuts or have some very good crack to think Andy could win with that Oline and put the team on his back. Dude couldn't win with the most talent in the NFL around him... The Defense is garbage to Dbs LBs hell the whole Defense I don't even know where to start.. Is there even a positive to anything about this team? Only thing I could think is AJ Green poor guy has the red head throwing to him and is still great playing in this dysfunction.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 12:48 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: The team is in total meltdown mode, and We have a QB who couldn't win big games when the team was clicking as a whole about as good as a team can.. This is 90's bad I'm deff done with this year... Go Lions and Marv Jones  .. You would have to be nuts or have some very good crack to think Andy could win with that Oline and put the team on his back. Dude couldn't win with the most talent in the NFL around him... The Defense is garbage to Dbs LBs hell the whole Defense I don't even know where to start.. Is there even a positive to anything about this team? Only thing I could think is AJ Green poor guy has the red head throwing to him and is still great playing in this dysfunction.

Well it took awhile and I'm surprised this team's poor play hasn't brought out more Dalton haters!! Wink

He wasn't on the field for the playoffs last year and yes, the Bengals still lost.

I'm not going to even debate this foolishness, outside of to say that I bet you were one of the ones, like so many here, that was saying that IF he hadn't broken his thumb, this team would probably have had the number 1 seed with a bye that first week!!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 12:48 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: The team is in total meltdown mode, and We have a QB who couldn't win big games when the team was clicking as a whole about as good as a team can.. This is 90's bad I'm deff done with this year... Go Lions and Marv Jones  .. You would have to be nuts or have some very good crack to think Andy could win with that Oline and put the team on his back. Dude couldn't win with the most talent in the NFL around him... The Defense is garbage to Dbs LBs hell the whole Defense I don't even know where to start.. Is there even a positive to anything about this team? Only thing I could think is AJ Green poor guy has the red head throwing to him and is still great playing in this dysfunction.

What is this 2013? Andy proved himself last year.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 12:59 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: What is this 2013? Andy proved himself last year.

And this year. Anthony needs to rewatch the Jets game from week 1.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 12:43 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: We're not eliminated from the playoffs yet so I still have a little flicker of hope. Seen these guys play well for too many years to lose out all hope that they can't get better and resemble last year more.

With that said I've been paying more attention to other teams. If the Bengals keep sucking I wouldn't mind seeing the Raiders make a run.

I am in no way a Jerry Jones fan, but think Elliott and Prescott make for a good story this year.  I really enjoyed watching them come back in that last minute at Heinz Field last week.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:08 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I am in no way a Jerry Jones fan, but think Elliott and Prescott make for a good story this year.  I really enjoyed watching them come back in that last minute at Heinz Field last week.

That was awesome I watch that too. Never been a Cowboys fan but damn they're a fun team to watch play. Most people like watching heavy passing attacks but I like watching the power run game. Especially one as good as the Cowboys have. Their o-line was throwing the Steelers around like old garbage.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals can't win it all I don't care who it is as long as it's not the Steelers. Thankfully they don't seem to be a real.contender this year either.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And this year. Anthony needs to rewatch the Jets game from week 1.

HHAHAAHAHAH The Jets Blow get outta here with that.. I dont hate Andy just dont think he is a winner or that good , He cracks under pressure of the big lights .. We have all seen it time and again. Also Aj McCarron had that playoff game won till a couple of Idiots ruined it for him... He would be the QB right now if not for Burfict. This isn't all about Dalton though besides AJ the whole team is bad this year...
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We can still win the division this year because the Division sucks all of a sudden....

(11-15-2016, 02:38 PM)motoarch Wrote: No point getting melodramatic about it.  A win next week with a loss from ravens and were right back in.

(11-15-2016, 03:55 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I think we will win the division still

Translation
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:14 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: HHAHAAHAHAH The Jets Blow get outta here with that.. I dont hate Andy just dont think he is a winner or that good , He cracks under pressure of the big lights .. We have all seen it time and again. Also Aj McCarron had that playoff game won till a couple of Idiots ruined it for him... He would be the QB right now if not for Burfict. This isn't all about Dalton though besides AJ the whole team is bad this year...

The thing I remember the most about McCarron is him fumbling away our first round bye against Denver. Couldn't handle the snap. Maybe he cracked.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:14 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: That was awesome I watch that too. Never been a Cowboys fan but damn they're a fun team to watch play. Most people like watching heavy passing attacks but I like watching the power run game. Especially one as good as the Cowboys have. Their o-line was throwing the Steelers around like old garbage.

I remember when everyone laughed after they took a center in the first round, but they did build one hell of an offensive line.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:14 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: HHAHAAHAHAH The Jets Blow get outta here with that.. I dont hate Andy just dont think he is a winner or that good , He cracks under pressure of the big lights .. We have all seen it time and again. Also Aj McCarron had that playoff game won till a couple of Idiots ruined it for him... He would be the QB right now if not for Burfict. This isn't all about Dalton though besides AJ the whole team is bad this year...

How is winning on the road in NY on the anniversary of 9/11 while being sacked 7 times not impressive? Only a hater or a troll would refuse to admit as much.

McCarron played horrible for the majority of that game. The offense only put up 16 points. Burfict and the D was the only reason we were even in the game. GTFO with your love for an completely average BACKUP QB. 

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How is winning on the road in NY on the anniversary of 9/11 while being sacked 7 times not impressive? Only a hater or a troll would refuse to admit as much.

McCarron played horrible for the majority of that game. The offense only put up 16 points. Burfict and the D was the only reason we were even in the game. GTFO with your love for an completely average BACKUP QB. 

That why I dont like Dalton . See you finally agree. It dont have to be McCarron under center either. I have just seen enough of Dalton.. He will never be a winner , he will retire without one playoff win...
Reply/Quote
Ravens will lose to the Cowboys, so if we win we close the gap some more, although unlikely it would be nice to see the Clowns shock Pittsburgh, their fans would Sh%$ a brick if that happened.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:29 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: That why I dont like Dalton . See you finally agree. It dont have to be McCarron under center either. I have just seen enough of Dalton.. He will never be a winner , he will retire without one playoff win...

I agree with nothing you say.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:29 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: That why I dont like Dalton . See you finally agree. It dont have to be McCarron under center either. I have just seen enough of Dalton.. He will never be a winner , he will retire without one playoff win...

Cool    Hilarious    Ask Dan Marino, Kenny Anderson, Boomer Esiason, Andrew Luck, Carson Palmer Cam Newton, etc what a 'playoff' win has gotten them???? 

Playoff wins are meaningless unless you win the last one!
Reply/Quote
Although I understand holding out hope and myself hope we win out ! But it ain't happening this year fellas.

We have the worst O-line I've ever seen and they're not going to just suddenly recover. Our defense is dysfunctional as hell and  regularly fixes whatever bad stats the opposition have on offense.

However bad Pittsburgh and Baltimore have looked at times this season they have the heart, discipline, and accountability we so sadly lack ! Did you not just see Pittsburgh take Dallas to the wire ?

Dallas took us out behind the woodshed, in fact woodshed B ! If by some miracle we stumble and fumble our way to 7-8-1 we'll be very lucky. That's no going to win the division I'm afraid.
Reply/Quote
With Heyward out, a vulnerable Steelers D just got more iffy. The division is wide open. Baltimore has a brutal upcoming schedule
Reply/Quote
I still believe in the players and team.
This team is simply too talented to play this poorly.  Regression to the mean has to occur. 
I think Ravens can lose to the Dolphins.  I think the Bengals can catch fire and win out.  Bills are going to be tough. 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote