Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any news on Bengal players going elsewhere?
I saw where Fejedelem signed with Dolphins.

Any news on any other being signed or wooed?
Reply/Quote
Reskins reportedly interested in Dennard
Reply/Quote
Bears were talking Dalton trade but might not have the collateral
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 01:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Bears were talking Dalton trade but might not have the collateral

They're thinking about cutting Leonard, so at least they'll have some more cap room to make such a deal if they do so. But NE seems like the only solid option at this point imo.

Edit: they have cut Leonard now. That should give them the cap space, but still not the draft capital to entice them 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Andre Smith was talking about going to Arby's for a late breakfast about an hour ago on twitter.

Apparently they're running a 20 for $50 promo on Beef and Cheddars.
Reply/Quote
Here's a list of all the Bengals FA:

Andrew Billings. Position: Defensive Tackle. ...
Darqueze Dennard. Position: Cornerback. ...
Tyler Eifert. Position: Tight End. ...
Clayton Fejedelem. Position: Safety. ... SIGNED
A.J. Green. Position: Wide Receiver. ... FRANCHISED
John Jerry. Position: Guard. ...
LaRoy Reynolds. Position: Linebacker. ...
Nick Vigil. Position: Linebacker.

https://www.bengals.com/team/free-agent-tracker
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 02:25 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Andre Smith was talking about going to Arby's for a late breakfast about an hour ago on twitter.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
If we're lucky a half dozen will be going somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 02:25 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Andre Smith was talking about going to Arby's for a late breakfast about an hour ago on twitter.

lol...be nice now....Andre won't be available again until he is cut by the Ravens at the end of training camp.  Then, we will pick him and his appetite up again

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Andre sprinting to Arby's immediately upon hearing the news:

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fundergroundstrengthclub....f=1&nofb=1]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 05:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Andre sprinting to Arby's immediately upon hearing the news:

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fundergroundstrengthclub....f=1&nofb=1]

you all hate on poor andre….  What would we give to have him in his prime again on the right side?
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 05:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you all hate on poor andre….  What would we give to have him in his prime again on the right side?

I'm just teasing. In his prime, I think he was a plus tackle. Not great, but certainly way better than what we've trotted out since.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 05:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm just teasing. In his prime, I think he was a plus tackle. Not great, but certainly way better than what we've trotted out since.

If he had just worn a shirt, how different might the narrative have been?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 05:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Wonder if he's gonna play inside or out.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Dennard to Jacksonville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
pretty damned cheap

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 07:08 PM)pally Wrote: pretty damned cheap

Yup.  Would have loved to have kept him, especially at that price...
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 05:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you all hate on poor andre….  What would we give to have him in his prime again on the right side?

Not much. He only really had two good years. Then he was just average to below average the rest of the time. He was never worthy of the #6 pick.

(03-17-2020, 07:42 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yup.  Would have loved to have kept him, especially at that price...

Just goes to show you how much he wanted out of Cincy.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 07:08 PM)pally Wrote: pretty damned cheap

Wonder what the Bengals offered him. Maybe he just wanted a change?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote