Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food?
You always say that people don't have an answer for you.
That is false. They answer you so many times that they get sick and tired of doing it, so they stop. They give up on you, yet you keep carrying on.
You refuse to accept answers.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 12:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's my point: Fred just throws out false information to try and tarnish my name and then everyone just buys into it without even realizing how full of shit he is.

Like when he claimed that I said Chemotherapy doesn't exist.  

I do lash out when people like Fred or Pat just post bullshit, but it's usually them on the initial aggression.  

Like when Pat posted my quote from an entirely different board, that I admitted I misspoke about and deleted in under thirty seconds, to this board like it somehow gives him credibility and makes him sound smart, and no one said a word, but then I bring up something he said, that he still has yet to answer for, and people act like I committed a mortal sin.

My tense might have been able to be different, but it was clear what I meant.  This is a message board, not grammar school or English class.  

Well then the obvious answer is we must kill fred.   Ninja (Oh, and Pat must go, too.)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 12:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's my point: Fred just throws out false information to try and tarnish my name and then everyone just buys into it without even realizing how full of shit he is.

Like when he claimed that I said Chemotherapy doesn't exist.  

For the love of god, let it go Brad.

You claimed there was no cure for cancer.  I made a sarcastic comment that you did not know chemotherapy existed.  Everyone else in the thread realized that I was being sarcastic, but you have carried that around like some sort of trophy for years.  It makes you look more and more ridiculous every time you bring it up.  You see it as one of the greatest victories in the history of message boards and everyone else sees it as you being too stupid to understand i was being sarcastic.

And is claiming you didn't know chemotherapy existed really such a deep-cutting insult that you should carry a life-long grudge over it and try to build a legend on your ability to show that you actually did know it existed?

I get into lots of pissing matches around here.  It is ridiculous to suggest that everyone just blindly agrees with me and you are the only one that sees the truth.  So the next time EVERYONE tells you that you are wrong you might want to actually consider the possibility that you are wrong.

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 10:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: For the love of god, let it go Brad.

You claimed there was no cure for cancer.  I made a sarcastic comment that you did not know chemotherapy existed.  Everyone else in the thread realized that I was being sarcastic, but you have have carried that around like some sort of trophy for years.  It makes you look more and more ridiculous every time you bring it up.  You see it as one of the greatest victories in the history of message boards and everyone else sees it as you being too stupid to understand i was being sarcastic.

And is claiming you didn't know chemotherapy didn't exist really such a deep-cutting insult that you should carry a life-long grudge over it and try to build a legend on your ability to show that you actually did know it existed?

I get into lots of pissing matches around here.  It is ridiculous to suggest that everyone just blindly agrees with me and you are the only one that sees the truth.  So the next time EVERYONE tells you that you are wrong you might want to actually consider the possibility that you are wrong.

This post is chock full of truth.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 12:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This post is chock full of truth.

Stop blindly agreeing with Fred.  He has you in his grips...
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 08:26 AM)Harmening Wrote: You always say that people don't have an answer for you.  
That is false.  They answer you so many times that they get sick and tired of doing it, so they stop.  They give up on you, yet you keep carrying on.
You refuse to accept answers.
Fred's answer has changed so many times that it's hard to keep up.  I'd accept it if he offered anything real.  Like I ask below, why would he say that sarcastically?

As for the other answer you claim that I refuse to accept, when has Pat EVER given an answer for what could have happened in that elevator that would be something that could make Rice innocent and not deserving of a suspension?
(07-01-2015, 10:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: For the love of god, let it go Brad.

You claimed there was no cure for cancer.  I made a sarcastic comment that you did not know chemotherapy existed.  Everyone else in the thread realized that I was being sarcastic, but you have carried that around like some sort of trophy for years.  It makes you look more and more ridiculous every time you bring it up.  You see it as one of the greatest victories in the history of message boards and everyone else sees it as you being too stupid to understand i was being sarcastic.

And is claiming you didn't know chemotherapy existed really such a deep-cutting insult that you should carry a life-long grudge over it and try to build a legend on your ability to show that you actually did know it existed?

IF THAT WERE THE CASE, why would you claim multiple times that you never said it??  That makes no sense.  

Even further proof that you were just trying to make me look bad and make yourself look good is you said that I "often said that chemotherapy doesn't exist," which how could I often claim something that I never claimed?

Remember when you posted the link to prove that I am "a liar" and the link actually proved that you were lying?  Why would you even go through all of that if you weren't wrong.  

It wouldn't be such a deep-cutting insult if you hadn't done that, along with claiming your "word is gold" and is your bond (or something along those lines) because, especially for a lawyer, the only thing a person has is their word, and yours means nothing because you lie and throw out complete false information.

You speak well and just use your words to throw out false garbage, which I'm one of the only ones to ever actually look at the substance of a lot of your posts and realize how wrong they are.

Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and against me and doesn't realize that you're full of shit.  faulk even pointed out that it was clear what I meant, so I'm sure an attorney that knows more than everyone else knew what I meant from the very beginning.  

You think you're above everyone else and can't ever admit to being wrong, which is why you've thrown out multiple explanations for saying what you did, all which end up being bullshit, and that's what doesn't fly with me.
(07-01-2015, 12:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This post is chock full of truth.

Except that it's not.

What would be the point of him sarcastically saying that I said that chemotherapy doesn't exist?

Not to mention everything else I point out above.  
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 08:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What would be the point of him sarcastically saying that I said that chemotherapy doesn't exist?

To make fun of your claim that pharmaceutical companies would never allow any cure for cancer to come on the market.

Instead of just saying there is already a cure out there i used sarcasm to make fun of you.  Everyone got my point except you.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 08:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Remember when you posted the link to prove that I am "a liar" and the link actually proved that you were lying?  Why would you even go through all of that if you weren't wrong. 

Here is what happened.  You claimed that some carbon dating of the Shroud of Turin was inaccurate because the fibers had been taken from a portion of the shroud that had been repaired or replaced.  I posted a link showing that you were wrong, but you did not understand it.

And I never use the term "lying" when you are just wrong.  I recognize the difference.  You don't usually intend to deceive, instead you are just mistaken.

And although this ongoing discourse between us is childish I can't resist continuing to poke you because of the way you react.
Reply/Quote
Completely off-topic, does anyone know how to stage an intervention on a message board? No reason.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 09:36 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Completely off-topic, does anyone know how to stage an intervention on a message board?  No reason.

No.  But somebody needs to find how.  Brad needs our help, he's simply...............intervention worthy.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 08:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fred's answer has changed so many times that it's hard to keep up.  I'd accept it if he offered anything real.  Like I ask below, why would he say that sarcastically?

As for the other answer you claim that I refuse to accept, when has Pat EVER given an answer for what could have happened in that elevator that would be something that could make Rice innocent and not deserving of a suspension?
IF THAT WERE THE CASE, why would you claim multiple times that you never said it??  That makes no sense.  

Even further proof that you were just trying to make me look bad and make yourself look good is you said that I "often said that chemotherapy doesn't exist," which how could I often claim something that I never claimed?

Remember when you posted the link to prove that I am "a liar" and the link actually proved that you were lying?  Why would you even go through all of that if you weren't wrong.  

It wouldn't be such a deep-cutting insult if you hadn't done that, along with claiming your "word is gold" and is your bond (or something along those lines) because, especially for a lawyer, the only thing a person has is their word, and yours means nothing because you lie and throw out complete false information.

You speak well and just use your words to throw out false garbage, which I'm one of the only ones to ever actually look at the substance of a lot of your posts and realize how wrong they are.

Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and against me and doesn't realize that you're full of shit.  faulk even pointed out that it was clear what I meant, so I'm sure an attorney that knows more than everyone else knew what I meant from the very beginning.  

You think you're above everyone else and can't ever admit to being wrong, which is why you've thrown out multiple explanations for saying what you did, all which end up being bullshit, and that's what doesn't fly with me.

Except that it's not.

What would be the point of him sarcastically saying that I said that chemotherapy doesn't exist?

Not to mention everything else I point out above.  

For crying out loud man.  You are making yourself look silly.  Why do you insist on doing that?  Nobody is jumping on some sort of Fredtoast bandwagon.  They can, however, see the forest from the trees.
Reply/Quote
Why Won't My Dog Eat His Food?

I'm still pretty curious as to what's up with this dog....
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 08:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is what happened.  You claimed that some carbon dating of the Shroud of Turin was inaccurate because the fibers had been taken from a portion of the shroud that had been repaired or replaced.  I posted a link showing that you were wrong, but you did not understand it.

And I never use the term "lying" when you are just wrong.  I recognize the difference.  You don't usually intend to deceive, instead you are just mistaken.

And although this ongoing discourse between us is childish I can't resist continuing to poke you because of the way you react.

Ha!

That's not even close to what happened!

I was talking about when you claimed that I said Chemotherapy never existed, then claimed that you never said it but posted a link to you actually saying it, claiming that it proved I was a liar, when it actually proved that you did say it, proving that you're a liar!

You're even lying about the Shroud of Turin!  You claimed that it was a fake because carbon dating proved it to be fake, then I posted proof that the dating was taken from a part of the Shroud that had been replaced because of the fire, hence proving you wrong AGAIN!

You keep throwing out bullshit and just hope that I get tired of calling you out on it or that people just blindly accept it because your "word is gold"!

What a complete joke!

Keep trying!  Maybe one day you'll be able to restore your credibility!
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 12:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're even lying about the Shroud of Turin!  You claimed that it was a fake because carbon dating proved it to be fake, then I posted proof that the dating was taken from a part of the Shroud that had been replaced because of the fire, hence proving you wrong AGAIN!

Keep trying!  Maybe one day you'll be able to restore your credibility!

Except you never posted a link that showed the fibers were taken from a portion of the shroud that had been replaced.

Because that is not true. The fibers from the different tests were all from the same portion of the shroud.  You were just too stupid to understand this. 
Reply/Quote
Why don't you wanna poke me no more, Gus?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 12:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was talking about when you claimed that I said Chemotherapy never existed, then claimed that you never said it but posted a link to you actually saying it, claiming that it proved I was a liar, when it actually proved that you did say it, proving that you're a liar!

I apologize to anyone other than Brad who is reading all of this, but.  .  .  

Here is what happened.  I never said I didn't say it.  I just said that I didn't mean it.  I explained that I was just being sarcastic.  I then posted the link so that everyone would understand what I meant.  They all got it, but you didn't.

Think about it Brad.  What is more likely?  That I posted a link to prove I was being sarcastic, or that I denied ever saying something and then posted a link that showed that I said it.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 03:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I apologize to anyone other than Brad who is reading all of this, but.  .  .  

Here is what happened.  I never said I didn't say it.  I just said that I didn't mean it.  I explained that I was just being sarcastic.  I then posted the link so that everyone would understand what I meant.  They all got it, but you didn't.

Think about it Brad.  What is more likely?  That I posted a link to prove I was being sarcastic, or that I denied ever saying something and then posted a link that showed that I said it.

I remember the thread well.
Brad's version of the story is false.
We have all seen enough of Brad's antics to know what kind of self-serving BS he likes to post.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 12:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  Maybe one day you'll be able to restore your credibility!

You, on the other hand, will NEVER get any of your's back.  Christ, just go to the Smack forum and look at your latest gem.  
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 02:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Except you never posted a link that showed the fibers were taken from a portion of the shroud that had been replaced.

Because that is not true. The fibers from the different tests were all from the same portion of the shroud.  You were just too stupid to understand this. 
You're such a LYING COWARD!

Here's proof that fibers were taken from a portion of the Shroud that had been repaired!

Quote:The new test, by scientists at the University of Padua in northern Italy, used the same fibers from the 1988 tests but disputes the findings. The new examination dates the shroud to between 300 BC and 400 AD, which would put it in the era of Christ.

It determined that the earlier results may have been skewed by contamination from fibers used to repair the cloth when it was damaged by fire in the Middle Ages, the British newspaper reported. The cloth has been kept at the cathedral since 1578.
The results were skewed by fibers from the repair!

I state again, YOU'RE A LYING COWARD! 

(07-02-2015, 03:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I apologize to anyone other than Brad who is reading all of this, but.  .  .  

You make no sense whatsoever!!

Why would you post it if you didn't mean it?!

How is that sarcasm?!  It makes no sense!  You keep saying it like it somehow makes it make sense!  

And the link wasn't to prove you were being sarcastic because you never said anything about sarcasm, but rather claimed THAT YOU NEVER SAID IT!  

Your exact words were "Here is the thread Brad is talking about, so everyone can see what a liar he is."  That's claiming you never said it!
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 07:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're such a LYING COWARD!

Here's proof that fibers were taken from a portion of the Shroud that had been repaired!

The results were skewed by fibers from the repair!

I state again, YOU'RE A LYING COWARD! 

You make no sense whatsoever!!

Why would you post it if you didn't mean it?!

How is that sarcasm?!  It makes no sense!  You keep saying it like it somehow makes it make sense!  

And the link wasn't to prove you were being sarcastic because you never said anything about sarcasm, but rather claimed THAT YOU NEVER SAID IT!  

Your exact words were "Here is the thread Brad is talking about, so everyone can see what a liar he is."  That's claiming you never said it!

Seek therapy.
Reply/Quote