Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Anybody Superstitious Repeating At Home What's Winning ?
(01-28-2022, 12:44 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I had a dream last night that the Bengals won this week and I jumped off the couch to celebrate, spilling popcorn.  But I never eat popcorn during games (or almost ever).  Maybe I'm supposed to get popcorn for Sunday Hmm

You better be popping some damn popcorn..... Rock On
Reply/Quote
I had acid reflux during the game, but most importantly had a heart cath and stent put in the day before. Should I preemptively go to the ER on Saturday just to be sure? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 01:21 PM)grampahol Wrote: Admit it..You spat it out on ice cream, put whipped cream and a cherry on top THEN swallowed it.. slowly and greedily.. Hilarious

[Image: cfaeca037d4436b470bfe948b81c5716.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 01:45 PM)grampahol Wrote: I had acid reflux during the game, but most importantly had a heart cath and stent put in the day before. Should I preemptively go to the ER on Saturday just to be sure? 

Yes.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 01:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You better be popping some damn popcorn..... Rock On

I got my Bengals tin filled up just now.  A friend gave it to me a few years ago and admitted he was very clear at the store that "it's for a friend" and not him.  I walked in today with it and the owner's face lit up all excited about the Bengals.  Told me it was good I had my own because he's gone through full stock in the past couple of weeks with lots of people buying them.  Also said he's got money down for the Bengals to win the SB.  So I've got my popcorn.  And support from a Cowboys fan (that's where the owner is from). 
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 12:44 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I had a dream last night that the Bengals won this week and I jumped off the couch to celebrate, spilling popcorn.  But I never eat popcorn during games (or almost ever).  Maybe I'm supposed to get popcorn for Sunday Hmm

(01-28-2022, 01:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You better be popping some damn popcorn..... Rock On

(01-28-2022, 03:56 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I got my Bengals tin filled up just now.  A friend gave it to me a few years ago and admitted he was very clear at the store that "it's for a friend" and not him.  I walked in today with it and the owner's face lit up all excited about the Bengals.  Told me it was good I had my own because he's gone through full stock in the past couple of weeks with lots of people buying them.  Also said he's got money down for the Bengals to win the SB.  So I've got my popcorn.  And support from a Cowboys fan (that's where the owner is from). 

We'll be watching.  That popcorn better get spilled.

[Image: im-watching-you-i-got-my-eye-on-you.gif]
Reply/Quote
Just going to drop this in here.

https://twitter.com/CincyHub/status/1491681262578376708

Players not taking any risks!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 01:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: Just going to drop this in here.

https://twitter.com/CincyHub/status/1491681262578376708

Players not taking any risks!

Every little bit can only help, I guess.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I’ll be wearing my good luck gear. Indoors, sweating like a fat kid in a buffet line. Black Bengals “B” baseball cap and my 1990s era Bengals coaching staff Starter coat. Its a relic and I LOVE it. All black w/ “Bengals” sewed over the leftside upper chest, old school stripes on the shoulders. I had a cousin that used to work broadcasting for them, he was a computer wiz, ran cables, switches, all that jazz. They would give him all kinds of free stuff like game worn jerseys, jackets, hats, etc. Some of that stuff was given to family members as gifts. I just happened to have held onto mine, through the good times and the bad!
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 12:49 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Same clothes, right down to Bengals socks and black underwear.  Hat my grandson gave me for Christmas.

Same pre-game meal (1 dozen wings from Midwest Best BBQ, spicy barbecue sauce).

Who-Dey can of Bud Light after first score.

Shot of Fireball after first touchdown.

Another shot after we win.
Quoting myself here from 1/26.  Will replicate Sunday.  Except I drained a bottle of Kirkland Prosecco after we beat KC.  Expect to do the same around 9:30 Sunday night.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Reply/Quote