Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody still want hue for HC?
(10-02-2017, 09:09 PM)ochocincos Wrote: He did give the Bengals 3 easy wins so far since the start of last season. Maybe rather than a slap in the face it was a hug  Hilarious

Hum, you're on to something there. Bengals have only 7 wins since the start of last season. That means 3 of those wins were against Cleveland. Three out of seven wins go against worst team in the league.

Boy, that sure puts things in to perspective doesn't it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I think Jackson shows how a coach/QB can't overcome a bad organization.

The board looks at Jackson as superior to Marvin, but Marvin went to a team as bad as the Browns are now and turned them into a Winner. It's Year 2 for Jackson and he's 1-19 there.

Bad teams generally have bad processes throughout the organization...and it's hard to overcome them.
Reply/Quote
The only thing Browns fans ever have to look forward to is the draft. It's their super bowl. It's where QBs go to die and good players go for the paycheck then leave a year or so later when the draft revolving door kicks in. 
Does anyone think Zietler went to Cleveland to win anything? He went for the paycheck and the chance to get traded for another high draft pick. 
Hue, like Marvin is a good company man. He understands his role as the only coach with 1-19 record and still employed. It's by design to have that many high draft picks and still lose nearly every game. 
Look no further than the Bengals. You can't accidentally be that stupid and still be a billionaire unless it's baked into the plan.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 11:52 AM)grampahol Wrote: The only thing Browns fans ever have to look forward to is the draft. It's their super bowl. It's where QBs go to die and good players go for the paycheck then leave a year or so later when the draft revolving door kicks in. 
Does anyone think Zietler went to Cleveland to win anything? He went for the paycheck and the chance to get traded for another high draft pick. 
Hue, like Marvin is a good company man. He understands his role as the only coach with 1-19 record and still employed. It's by design to have that many high draft picks and still lose nearly every game. 
Look no further than the Bengals. You can't accidentally be that stupid and still be a billionaire unless it's baked into the plan.. 

As a fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 26+ years...the draft is our Super Bowl too in some ways. Fans think every guy we draft is a potential star when in reality we'll be lucky to have 1 or 2 starters.
Reply/Quote
I would take Microsoft Sam over Marvin!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 01:53 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I would take Microsoft Sam over Marvin!

I would take anyone from this board over Marvin. Well, except maybe one of them Dalton haters. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote