Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else afraid???
We have lost 5 of our last 6 games. The defense is in shambles. Our HC takes over the DC job and the D somehow manages to get worse.

We have a guy in waiting to take the HC role who couldn’t win a game if his life depended on it.

When you look at this team there are way too many posiitions to fill in next year’s draft. No good FAs will want to come here with the way things stand as they are.

I am afraid this team is about to go on a loooong stretch of consecutive losing seasons. We ARE the new Browns and the ball is in motion.
Reply/Quote
The team is in shambles, once again ill prepared and out coached. ML and Mikey are a Laurel and Hardy at this point. Nothing to be 'afraid' of though. Nothing we can do about it
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have the exact same feeling...
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:38 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: We have lost 5 of our last 6 games. The defense is in shambles. Our HC takes over the DC job and the D somehow manages to get worse.

We have a guy in waiting to take the HC role who couldn’t win a game if his life depended  on it.  

When you look at this team there are way too many posiitions to fill in next year’s draft. No good FAs will want to come here with the way things stand as they are.

I am afraid this team is about to go on a loooong stretch of consecutive losing seasons. We ARE the new Browns and the ball is in motion.

If they don't win at least 3 of the last 5, we'll already be in a losing stretch that's 3 seasons long.
Reply/Quote
27 years in and I'm starting to think Mike Brown isn't particularly committed to winning.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 27 years in and I'm starting to think Mike Brown isn't particularly committed to winning.

Were you able to type that without laughing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
There is no hope in sight until Mike, Marvin, and Andy are gone. Until those 3 things happen I’m done caring.

And Hue.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:38 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: ...We ARE the new Browns and the ball is in motion.

Jeezus, this is depressing, but true.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 27 years in and I'm starting to think Mike Brown isn't particularly committed to winning.

That’s an understatement. Mikey will take his billions with him to heaven. He has to but that stairway to heaven, it ain’t cheap. Maybe he will get it on sale
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:57 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: That’s an understatement. Mikey will take his billions with him to heaven. He has to but that stairway to heaven, it ain’t cheap. Maybe he will get it on sale

His kids are lucky he isn't blowing all this money on practice facilities and other nonsense.  The offspring of Robert Kraft, Jerry Jones, and the Rooney family are probably going to be living in cardboard boxes thanks to all the money they wasted trying to put a better team on the field. 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: His kids are lucky he isn't blowing all this money on practice facilities and other nonsense.  The offspring of Robert Kraft, Jerry Jones, and the Rooney family are probably going to be living in cardboard boxes thanks to all the money they wasted trying to put a better team on the field. 

Atleast they care about winning and are trying Mikey doesn’t give a shit about winning all he cares about us making more money. The mans in his 80s. I hope he enjoys being the absolute worst owner in the nfl. Bob McNair (rip) could run this train wreck better and he’s no longer around. Hell I would take a chicken randomly picking plays over our so called coaches. Lastly, Bullock is absolutely horrible. I knew he would miss the field goal that was a given, but extra points are totally unacceptable. The guy sucks really bad
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:15 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Atleast they care about winning and are trying Mikey doesn’t give a shit about winning all he cares about us making more money. The mans in his 80s. I hope he enjoys being the absolute worst owner in the nfl. Bob McNair (rip) could run this train wreck better and he’s no longer around. Hell I would take a chicken randomly picking plays over our so called coaches. Lastly, Bullock is absolutely horrible. I knew he would miss the field goal that was a given, but extra points are totally unacceptable. The guy sucks really bad
Oh yeah. The entire season hinges on whether Bullock can make an extra point..  Good thing the rest of the team is in great shape! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Just have a pit in my stomach.

At times this team has been tough to watch but today was absolutely unbearable. I had to turn the game after the 4th straight TD. There is nothing that can be done to save this D.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:23 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Just have a pit in my stomach.

At times this team has been tough to watch but today was absolutely unbearable. I had to turn the game after the 4th straight TD. There is nothing that can be done to save this D.

The offense isn’t much better. AJ has been carrying them for years.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:15 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Atleast they care about winning and are trying Mikey doesn’t give a shit about winning all he cares about us making more money. The mans in his 80s. I hope he enjoys being the absolute worst owner in the nfl. Bob McNair (rip) could run this train wreck better and he’s no longer around. Hell I would take a chicken randomly picking plays over our so called coaches. Lastly, Bullock is absolutely horrible. I knew he would miss the field goal that was a given, but extra points are totally unacceptable. The guy sucks really bad

I assume you are new-ish here.  I'm being a sardonic arse.  The most amusingly bitter part about Mike Brown being cheap is that other owners who aren't as cheap are worth more money than he is.  It's about brand and business building, and so on and so forth.

If all Mike Brown cares about is making money, he's going a crapola job at it.  Sure, he isn't going to starve, but he could be making more money by having a product people associate with winning.
Reply/Quote
Oh ye have little faith.  We're just one clap on the sidelines away from eminent ....uhhhh...something or another.. Victory!  Yeah, that's the ticket! Or perhaps mutiny! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: Oh yeah. The entire season hinges on whether Bullock can make an extra point..  Good thing the rest of the team is in great shape! 

I wasn’t implying that I was simply saying there is no excuse for mr accuracy to miss an extra point period. He’s terrible. Sure he can make most kicks 49 yards and closer but it doesn’t help when we are already getting our asses kicked at he misses kicks like that. I have zero faith in him. The season is now over. I’m just tired of all the damn excuses. Lots of teams have injuries, but it’s an easy cop out for the bungles
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I assume you are new-ish here.  I'm being a sardonic arse.  The most amusingly bitter part about Mike Brown being cheap is that other owners who aren't as cheap are worth more money than he is.  It's about brand and business building, and so on and so forth.

If all Mike Brown cares about is making money, he's going a crapola job at it.  Sure, he isn't going to starve, but he could be making more money by having a product people associate with winning.

I’ve been around I’m just tired of watching a team like most of you I love dearly suck every year. We will finish last in the division and a team that took two years to win a game just beat us by 15. It’s truky sad
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The offense isn’t much better. AJ has been carrying them for years.

Agreed. Part of why i say this team has too many needs to fill next year. Our D is dead last in the NFL and yet offensively we have many holes to fill with at least 3 o-line, WR, and argument could be made for QB. (I am not a Dalton hater or supporter...he just is what he is)
Reply/Quote
If the team was smart and did things the right way, we could do a complete rebuild in 2-3 seasons. I'm not saying we'd be playoff or Super Bowl caliber, but we could easily be in better shape with some intelligent moves. The problem is we all know who is in control so the will be a "re-tool" instead of a rebuild and drag on for 10 years or more. It's the Mike Brown way.
Reply/Quote