Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else feel this way?
The Bengals Fan in me wants to believe we're gonna turn this ship around and a good showing at NE even in a close loss might do it ? 31-27 or something

But the realist in me (the vast majority) knows that this team is still in a funk from the Pittsburgh implosion last year. Their belief in Marvin and Co. and themselves, is very badly bent. And the blowout that's most likely coming will probably break them.

2-4 is not unrecoverable for a good team, like they are, that believes in themselves and their coaching staff/system. But I don't think they believe.  Only being able to lose one more game out of 10 remaining ?? I'd say anything less than 11-5 is a crap shoot at making it. Very small margin for error, and this team in no way looks like they're gonna reel off 5 or 6 wins in a row.

I'll watch the game and hold out hope. But if I had to bet I'd say we're heading downhill and the only thing left to hope for is MB waking up and cleaning house.

Well ummmmm  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Does anyone have the guts to just not watch the Bengals browns game? I mean what do we get out of this stuff? I guess we might win that one though, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Does anyone have the guts to just not watch the Bengals browns game? I mean what do we get out of this stuff? I guess we might win that one though, lol.

It's the Turd bowl, why would you want to watch? 
Reply/Quote