Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else nervous?
(01-14-2023, 12:53 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: The offense just looked off from Joe B on down.

Not only was he missing but he was not seeing guys who were open.

The drops and lack of run game did not help.

I sure hope they can dial things in.

I was thinking the same thing, but there were an inordinate number of distractions last game.   The Hamlin situation was a big distraction and caused them to miss at least a day of prep entirely and probably a couple more of less than optimal practice days.  Add in the playoff screwing around and not making a definitive statement about making up the Bills game until late in the week.    Good lord, that is a lot of distraction in a short period of time and still able to beat Ravens with a vanilla game plan.

Now they have had a week to focus on nothing but the next game and play like it come Sunday night--of that I feel much more confident.
Reply/Quote
Find any slow-motion video of Burrow & Co. smoking victory cigars and add this song to it:

#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 09:20 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Of course. Like I mentioned before, that D is tough. Couple that with ZT’s ability to get cutesy at the absolute worst times. This could come down to coaching.

In that case, we win!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 01:56 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Because that line was insane.  It is a division game in the playoffs.  Almost always close because the teams know each other so well.  Ravens also very healthy aside from Lamar.  I still think the Bengals win by 10 or more, but I never bet the Bengals.

I don’t know. Buffalo is a 13.5 favorite and San Fran is waxing Seattle. But yes 8.5 is still a very big spread in the NFL.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Harbaugh has more road playoff wins than any other coach.

Too many times, this team has a few hiccups on offense after they were rolling for most of the game and looked to have it wrapped up. Some of that is playing good teams with incentive to win, but it is a bit concerning because we all know that they're capable of playing so much better than they've been showing.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Not really

Something utterly insane would have to happen for the Ravens to not only win but be within 10 points

I think we are gonna smash them worse than SAN FRAN smashed Seattle
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Just say the Joe Burrow prayer,... Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.. ThumbsUp Even works for us heathens.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
THE
OP
DID
NOT
ASK
IF
ANYONE
WAS
NERVOUS
WE
MIGHT
LOSE
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: THE
OP
DID
NOT
ASK
IF
ANYONE
WAS
NERVOUS
WE
MIGHT
LOSE

Thank you! I was wanting thoughts on how dirty people think the Ravens will play tomorrow. Last weekend was bad but I think the Ravens may take it to another level tomorrow. Watch for at least 1-2 cheap shots on Burrow or Chase.
Reply/Quote