Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone going to KC?
Looks like Who Dey nation was repped well in Buffalo, hope to see them travel well to KC. If tickets drop below 400 out the door I may (handling fees are crazy) but if not I'm sure they have great viewing partys in Cincy. To any going bring back a win!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:31 PM)phil413 Wrote: Looks like Who Dey nation was repped well in Buffalo, hope to see them travel well to KC.  If tickets drop below 400 out the door I may (handling fees are crazy) but if not I'm sure they have great viewing partys in Cincy.  To any going bring back a win!

Last year I thought tickets were drop during the week.. wrong.. by day of game they were going for over $800
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I work for a company based in KC and I don't live far. I've been thinking about it, but probably won't be able to swing it with other expenses coming up.

Also, I try to think of the other end of the stick. How pissed off would I be if I spent $1500 to go stand in 28 degree weather for three hours only to watch my team get their ass kicked? I don't think Cincinnati is going to get their ass kicked, but what if they did? How pissed am I going to be?

I'll watch it at home. Probably.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:35 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I work for a company based in KC and I don't live far. I've been thinking about it, but probably won't be able to swing it with other expenses coming up.

Also, I try to think of the other end of the stick. How pissed off would I be if I spent $1500 to go stand in 28 degree weather for three hours only to watch my team get their ass kicked? I don't think Cincinnati is going to get their ass kicked, but what if they did? How pissed am I going to be?

I hear ya, and I wouldn't hope an injury....but if Mahomes is in bad shape and their fans sell their tickets....let's storm the place!
Reply/Quote
Brother's going out with a few friends.

I almost looked for crippled tickets but I think it will be more fun to watch with everyone around here.

Then again, it would be crazy to be at the game and then go out to a bar after our win just to rub it in all their faces!

I did present at the Missouri Speech Hearing and Language Convention a few years ago, and I'm still friends on Facebook with some of the students (not students anymore), so maybe I could see if they know of anyone that can help!
Reply/Quote
I’m holding out. The SB is a possibility. I wouldn’t go to the game (price) but my son will and went last year. He was a special guest at the Bengals after game party ( the NFL does it first class) I’d go to that for sure. I can get invite easy. We’ll see.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
3 of us will be there in the same seats as last year's AFC Champ Game... Front row behind Bengals bench just off to the side of the CBS booth. Look for me with an INCREDIBLE sign.

I have incredible pics and videos. Video'd the game winner lined up right in front of me!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 01:00 AM)PDub80 Wrote: 3 of us will be there in the same seats as last year's AFC Champ Game... Front row behind Bengals bench just off to the side of the CBS booth. Look for me with an INCREDIBLE sign.

I have incredible pics and videos. Video'd the game winner lined up right in front of me!

Wow. What a lifetime memory.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 02:13 AM)Nepa Wrote: Wow. What a lifetime memory.

Hey, thanks! It was an awesome trip. loved the Bengals takeover that took place in the hot spot restaurants. Here is the view from our seats. There were 3 of us. The KC3!

Not sure if my google album link will show photos or not. There's a video of the game winning kick in my link as well... It is a 16 second long clip

The guy yelling in the video and shaking me is one of my life long best friends. He flies in for every game from Denver.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/f6gS2ZvEPzvAadgH6
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:35 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I work for a company based in KC and I don't live far. I've been thinking about it, but probably won't be able to swing it with other expenses coming up.

You'd feel worse if you spent that type of money and they canceled the game after about 9 minutes into the 1st quarter.  Ninja
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 04:08 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Hey, thanks! It was an awesome trip. loved the Bengals takeover that took place in the hot spot restaurants. Here is the view from our seats. There were 3 of us. The KC3!

Not sure if my google album link will show photos or not. There's a video of the game winning kick in my link as well... It is a 16 second long clip

The guy yelling in the video and shaking me is one of my life long best friends. He flies in for every game from Denver.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/f6gS2ZvEPzvAadgH6

Great photos! I couldn't figure out the video of the winning kick, but the photos were fantastic.
Reply/Quote
Booking flights/tickets as we speak. In Sunday morning out Monday morning. Quick trip.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 04:14 PM)Nepa Wrote: Great photos! I couldn't figure out the video of the winning kick, but the photos were fantastic.

Thanks!

If you look at the pics, the ones with video have a tiny little white play symbol on them.

The game winner time length says 0:16 on the top right

^ The video has the uprights on the left and the players all down about to snap for the kick.
Reply/Quote
In Montana, a nine-hour drive just gets you the next town. If I were still in the Cincy area, I'd be dragging my younger brother to the game. As is, I'll be keeping our woodstove at high heat, with a forecast of 2 for a high.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 04:53 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: In Montana, a nine-hour drive just gets you the next town. If I were still in the Cincy area, I'd be dragging my younger brother to the game. As is, I'll be keeping our woodstove at high heat, with a forecast of 2 for a high.

You aren't lying about driving in Montana, went from Billings to Yellowstone then to Glazier and back to Billings last July! Beautiful state and lots of Cows!
Reply/Quote
I get it... we spent a ton for the Super Bowl and as great as the experience was I just feel sick thinking about the game.

May torture myself again if we get there..
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I'm still thinking about it. Just trying to determine which body part to sell on the black market first. Those tix cost some serious scratch.
Reply/Quote
Kudos to everyone going to KC. I went to both Houston playoff games and swore to myself i'll never go to another road playoff game again....just too depressing if we lose.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I’m going. About 6+ hours from here.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
How far of a drive is Cincinnati to KC?
Reply/Quote