Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone hear what was said in the exchange ..
with Eifert and Reynolds after his TD? Commentators observed the exchange verbally, and was just curious what was said, because Eifert is a lot like Green, doesn't say much at all.
Reply/Quote
I think Eifert said

"I own you *****."
Reply/Quote
I think Reynolds was asking him "Did you see the blonde in the first row, man she's hot".....
Reply/Quote
Probably asking if Eifert would put in a good word with the coaches to get him out of Cleveland.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He said "if we move our mouths like we're talking, some pinheads will think they have to know what we are arguing about."
Reply/Quote
One of them said "**** you.", and the other said "**** me? No **** you pal.".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 02:53 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: with Eifert and Reynolds after his TD?  Commentators observed the exchange verbally, and was just curious what was said, because Eifert is a lot like Green, doesn't say much at all.

BG71, this forum is really great for getting opinions, but not very good at getting factual information. Good luck. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 07:11 PM)Derrick Wrote: BG71, this forum is really great for getting opinions, but not very good at getting factual information. Good luck.
What? You think the verbal exchange wasn't pretty close to what I posted?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dude was telling Eiffert that he got lucky and Tyler was pointing out that his jock was back there on the ground still.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
"Hey you have orange in your uniform!"

"Yeah so do you!"

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mecc00ad50ad17afb749cc9b053f74...=204&h=154]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Reynolds: Don't touch my drums!

Eifert: I put my balls on your drums.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 07:11 PM)Derrick Wrote: BG71, this forum is really great for getting opinions, but not very good at getting factual information. Good luck. ThumbsUp

I left Dayton in 1981 but I can remember you got most of the inside scoop on the field and on the diamond wirth stuff like that in the newspaper.

Maybe since the internet it's not like that so much anymore.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 11:15 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I left Dayton in 1981 but I can remember you got most of the inside scoop on the field and on the diamond stuff like that in the newspaper.

Maybe since the internet it's not like that so much anymore.
Really it just looked like the dude hit Eifert. Tyler shook it off and told him it was weak.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
"This what I can do when my back healthy 1 out of 16 games per year, punk"
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
"You wanna get a pepperoni pizza after the game today?"
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 09:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Reynolds: Don't touch my drums!

Yes!!  HAHAHAA.
Reply/Quote
I only got one word.

"Cropdusting"

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 09:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Reynolds: Don't touch my drums!

[Image: step-brothers.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote