Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone intentionally NOT watching MNF?
(09-30-2019, 12:42 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I think I'm gonna skip watching the game.
I've been watching/following every game pretty closely this season, and I think the Tomkat jinx is in effect!  Therefore, I'm going to try to completely ignore MNF and save myself some frustration.   Tongue

I don't know how someone can be a "fan" and not watch the biggest rivalry game.... Not to mention it is during prime time.... Not to mention that is "winnable" by both teams.  What fan misses that?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m gonna watch the Bengals Win tonight. It will get everyone on here talking about how the team is only a game back and still in it. It will be false hope but it will be refreshing to beat the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 04:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: nice!

Well, I just tried to get WLWT and now cannot get the station.. great.

I have the Watch ESPN+ App and absolutely love it:
https://watch.espnplus.com/sports/sign-up-now/?irclickid=2xMyYSQGvxyJW9hxU-SAVSQkUknxu2x5L0RC3E0&irgwc=1&ex_cid=DSS-Affiliate-Impact-Content-The%20Wink%20Initiative%20-%203-535098

$5 a month
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 05:52 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Is the game on locally?

Nvm. Answered two posts above

Edit 2)
Is it airing locally in Dayton?

As far as I know the game is not airing over the air on any Dayton station, but if you have a decent antenna you should be able to receive WLWT 5.1 from Cincinnati. I have CB Fioptics at my house except for the TV in my kitchen(Antenna Hookup) and can tune in Dayton stations pretty good.(I'm 25 miles northeast of Cincinnati near Kings Island.) As a last resort, you could listen to the game on radio on FM 104.7 WTUE in Dayton.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 06:51 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: As far as I know the game is not airing over the air on any Dayton station, but if you have a decent antenna you should be able to receive WLWT 5.1 from Cincinnati. I have CB Fioptics at my house except for the TV in my kitchen(Antenna Hookup) and can tune in Dayton stations pretty good.(I'm 25 miles northeast of Cincinnati near Kings Island.) As a last resort, you could listen to the game on radio on FM 104.7 WTUE in Dayton.

I have a decent antenna but can’t pick up ch 5 for some reason. I’m in middletown
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Monday Night Football games are on ESPN. ESPN is a pay channel. Google states that some games may be on ABC, but you are gonna need ESPN or the internet in almost all circumstances.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 06:57 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I have a decent antenna but can’t pick up ch 5 for some reason. I’m in middletown

That's a shame, sometimes it depends on how much interference you are dealing with. If you live in an apartment building in the city vs a home in the country for example. I guess your best bets to "see" the game is an internet stream, bfines suggestion of the ESPN app or going to a sports bar.  I hope you get to see the game.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 07:12 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Monday Night Football games are on ESPN. ESPN is a pay channel. Google states that some games may be on ABC, but you are gonna need ESPN or the internet in almost all circumstances.

That's true, but since the Bengals are on MNF, a local station has the right to air the game locally over the air, tonight WLWT.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 06:37 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I’m gonna watch the Bengals Win tonight. It will get everyone on here talking about how the team is only a game back and still in it. It will be false hope but it will be refreshing to beat the Steelers.

If you can talk yourself into believing they'll win, why not take the next step and convince yourself that it's the first step toward that inevitable playoff run?  If you're hopping on the crazy train anyway, don't just hang off the side. Climb inside and take a seat in the club car.  

Just kidding, team.  I know you can do it  Who Dey
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 01:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First game of the year I get to watch not on a stream. I will be watching the game and getting entertained by the Gameday Thread.

Ditto for me fellow Louisville area guy.  I am looking forward to it, just as I do every week.  Win or lose, I'm there!   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 01:04 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Not sure I will watch, but if I do...I will self-medicate

Drunk

Ahhh yes that is the key. I am not responsible for anything I post after the game for I am not of sound body and mind.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 07:12 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Monday Night Football games are on ESPN. ESPN is a pay channel. Google states that some games may be on ABC, but you are gonna need ESPN or the internet in almost all circumstances.

I’m streaming it with my fire stick.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I usually like to go out for a ride on the back roads on Monday afternoons after work and listen to Sirius NFL (Pat and Miller) pre-coverage of the game. Unfortunately tonight was nothing more than a Steeler's lovefest. They were in Shitsburg and going nothing but covering the Steelers and their Ring of Honor celebration tonight.

PK who is pretty much usually down the middle, took time off the perform fellatio on Bill Cowher.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 07:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If you can talk yourself into believing they'll win, why not take the next step and convince yourself that it's the first step toward that inevitable playoff run?  If you're hopping on the crazy train anyway, don't just hang off the side. Climb inside and take a seat in the club car.  

Just kidding, team.  I know you can do it  Who Dey

Nah, every team can occasionally win a game. Bad teams can win a game here and there but they’re not making the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:24 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Ahhh yes that is the key. I am not responsible for anything I post after the game for I am not of sound body and mind.

I just assume you're drunk all the time...

I kid... I kid...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
A lot of posts wondering how to watch this game. It's on the Yahoo Sports App, Yahoo Fantasy App, and NFL app... All for free.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:45 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Nah, every team can occasionally win a game. Bad teams can win a game here and there but they’re not making the playoffs.

Maybe we'll get luck and tonight will be that night.  Not as great as if they won and left ben looking like a pretzel, but, you take what you can get.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 12:42 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I think I'm gonna skip watching the game.
I've been watching/following every game pretty closely this season, and I think the Tomkat jinx is in effect!  Therefore, I'm going to try to completely ignore MNF and save myself some frustration.   Tongue

The game is not even over yet and what I did see,old Dalton is just super awlful and he needs to go.Its going to be O-4 with Dalton and HE IS THE PROBLEM.This season is over and I hope when it gets cold,NO ONE GOES TO THE GAMES.This team needs a ton of players and a coach that knows how to win,Being a nice guy does not get it done in football.Andy Dalton.YOu are a loser.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:50 PM)jason Wrote: A lot of posts wondering how to watch this game. It's on the Yahoo Sports App, Yahoo Fantasy App, and NFL app... All for free.

Zac Taylor is being outcoached in every part of this game,he is an embarrassment and does not know what to do next.The steelers are making the bengals look stupid and it is just an embarrassment.To earn any thing in football,you HAVE TO WIN THE GAME.Please put the finley kid in Dalton is done.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 08:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I usually like to go out for a ride on the back roads on Monday afternoons after work and listen to Sirius NFL (Pat and Miller) pre-coverage of the game. Unfortunately tonight was nothing more than a Steeler's lovefest. They were in Shitsburg and going nothing but covering the Steelers and their Ring of Honor celebration tonight.

PK who is pretty much usually down the middle, took time off the perform fellatio on Bill Cowher.

There are a lot of good players on this team that want to win and they are all saying that Dalton is the problem and that is coming from both sides of the ball.I mean three points with these talented players.Dalton is holding everyone back,believe that.Until they replace him I am not tuning in anymore. The Cincinnati Bengals are a total embarrassment to this great city and Andy Dalton is a nice person,but I want a qb that WINS. :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote