Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone win the Bengals SB ticket lottery?
I know of some who were lucky and received them and others who weren't so lucky.

I personally know season ticket holders who had tickets for 25, 18 and 15 years who didn't get them via the lottery and others who were relatively new season ticket holders 3 years or less than won them.

It stinks but I guess it was a true lottery?!?!?!?! With that said I think those that stood by this team through the bad years should be rewarded.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 08:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am going, have hotel in Anaheim (not close to downtown, but plan to drive to convention centre on 11th and 12th for the NFL Experience. Have the rental car and flights.

Now working on getting tickets hopefully in section 101 in endzone, price is insane but once in a lifetime experience and I told mysel I would go and go big if they got there. My wife may be more excited than me. Our tickets include a VIP party with other Bengals fans for 3 to 3.5 hours prior to game.

Exciting time to be a fan, as I keep saying:

Enjoy the journey everyone, win or lose enjoy the journey.

Which VIP party tickets were those?  I saw something a few days ago for a tailgate but wasn't sure if I should purchase.  Coming from Long Island with 3 adopted Bengals fans.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 09:56 AM)corpjet Wrote: I know of some who were lucky and received them and others who weren't so lucky.  

I personally know season ticket holders who had tickets for 25, 18 and 15 years who didn't get them via the lottery and others who were relatively new season ticket holders 3 years or less than won them.

It stinks but I guess it was a true lottery?!?!?!?!  With that said I think those that stood by this team through the bad years should be rewarded.

I see your point about maybe a way to get 2 entries for every 5 years a season ticket holder to enhance chances of winning. So a 10 year would get 2 entries and a 4 year would get 1 entry for example.

All I know is the winner got a great deal deal. I am still in process of buying (hoping they come down), but tickets are $6000 a ticket and up still. So, $800 is a heck of a deal. It is not the Bengals, but I wish the NFL would have given the Bengals more tickets for  the lottery. I am not sure how many they gave, but I think easch team should have got 5000 tickets to use as they wish so more people would have won.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 11:27 AM)Bobweaver1 Wrote: Which VIP party tickets were those?  I saw something a few days ago for a tailgate but wasn't sure if I should purchase.  Coming from Long Island with 3 adopted Bengals fans.

The Bengals teamed with "on location" and every ticket sold gives access to the pregame VIP party. I beleive Ticketmaster also offers tiskets with the VIP pass for Bengals fans. Also check out the NFL Experience which will be held at the convention center from 3 to 10 on the 10th and 11th, and then 10 to to 10 on Saturday the 12th.

Glad you are coming.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I have been to NFL Experiences before in San Diego and they were fun. Skipping them this year because I just hate LA…traffic, crowds, Dodger/Laker fans etc. Most of LA truly is a crap hole with a few really nice places (Malibu, Beverley Hills, Calabasas) that they show on TV/internet. They are moving the homeless out so they won’t be around for the SB. Remember to try and find a Uber or something to the game. A Rams fan I work with went to a game at SoFi and paid like $150 for parking - welcome to LA.
Not spending thousands on a ticket so my only chance at going is if this doctor my wife works with wins a pair from the Rams season ticket holders lottery.

Either way I ain’t stressing because if I don’t make it to LA this year I have a brother in Phoenix so I will go next year to see the Bengals in the Super Bowl!
Reply/Quote
Just got notice, my tickets were 3200 for 2, plus a 96 dollar fee. I won’t know until the 8th where the seats are located. Anyone know where I can find where the 1600 face value seats are?
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 01:56 PM)Nickslycat Wrote: Just got notice, my tickets were 3200 for 2, plus a 96 dollar fee.  I won’t know until the 8th where the seats are located.  Anyone know where I can find where the 1600 face value seats are?

I went to the Super Bowl back in 2007. Watch out for scams. This seems a little cheap for the current market value. My seats were disclosed immediately and in the corner end zone for $4000 each. Hope this purchase is legit for you.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:13 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I went to the Super Bowl back in 2007. Watch out for scams. This seems a little cheap for the current market value. My seats were disclosed immediately and in the corner end zone for $4000 each. Hope this purchase is legit for you.

I’m a season ticket holder, and I received an email from the Bengals.  I’m good.  I’ve been looking at package to San Diego.  Only 2 ‘hrs. from Sofi.  A lot cheaper then LA.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:24 PM)Nickslycat Wrote: I’m a season ticket holder, and I received an email from the Bengals.  I’m good.  I’ve been looking at package to San Diego.  Only 2 ‘hrs. from Sofi.  A lot cheaper then LA.

Fly into there or Ontario or Long Beach if possible. You can also look further out towards the Inlane Empire (where I live) for much cheaper hotels. If you leave early on Sunday for the Super Bowl it should only take about an hour to get there depending on where you are.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:24 PM)Nickslycat Wrote: I’m a season ticket holder, and I received an email from the Bengals.  I’m good.  I’ve been looking at package to San Diego.  Only 2 ‘hrs. from Sofi.  A lot cheaper then LA.

SD is a more enjoyable place to spend time in my opinion (more laid back at least).  Or Orange County (south would be my preference).  But travel time from OC or SD to LA can be atrocious and parking in LA bites.  Just something to consider on the logistics side of it.  I lived in south OC for a few years, and the drive from there down to SD and the one north to LA could be hideous depending on the day and time.  There is a LOT of traffic along those highways on a normal day, and adding events piles on. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:55 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Face value was $800 I believe. They are spoken for. Think my sister is going to use them. 

So it's not really a WE thing, huh? It's your sister and someone else.. but that's a hell of a lot closer than I ever got..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:30 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: SD is a more enjoyable place to spend time in my opinion (more laid back at least).  Or Orange County (south would be my preference).  But travel time from OC or SD to LA can be atrocious and parking in LA bites.  Just something to consider on the logistics side of it.  I lived in south OC for a few years, and the drive from there down to SD and the one north to LA could be hideous depending on the day and time.  There is a LOT of traffic along those highways on a normal day, and adding events piles on. 

Do they still run a train from SD to La?  My son was stationed at Camp Pendleton.  We took the train into San Diego.  Does it run to LA?
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:44 PM)Nickslycat Wrote: Do they still run a train from SD to La?  My son was stationed at Camp Pendleton.  We took the train into San Diego.  Does it run to LA?

Amtrak.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:44 PM)Nickslycat Wrote: Do they still run a train from SD to La?  My son was stationed at Camp Pendleton.  We took the train into San Diego.  Does it run to LA?

(02-02-2022, 02:45 PM)grampahol Wrote: Amtrak.. 

Yes, the Amtrak "Surfliner" goes from SD to north of LA. You'd have to get transpo from the train station in LA to the stadium.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 05:18 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Bengals Captain won the lottery on Twitter and I'd have to think he'd go, as he's one of the 3 biggest superfans.

Other than that, haven't seen anyone else who has won the lottery on SM or otherwise (not saying nobody did, just that I haven't come across any).

I actually would be interested in a list of our super fans out of curiosity as someone who doesn't live close and can't see the games. 

Only like themed fan I knew was the Bengal thing. Does he still go to games?
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 05:18 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Bengals Captain won the lottery on Twitter and I'd have to think he'd go, as he's one of the 3 biggest superfans.

Other than that, haven't seen anyone else who has won the lottery on SM or otherwise (not saying nobody did, just that I haven't come across any).

Wow, what a suprise.. They act like him and Bengal Jim are the only Bengal fans... What are the chances??? Really gotta question it..
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 01:56 PM)Nickslycat Wrote: Just got notice, my tickets were 3200 for 2, plus a 96 dollar fee.  I won’t know until the 8th where the seats are located.  Anyone know where I can find where the 1600 face value seats are?

Congrats

If ro some reason you can't use them, I know someone who can possibly depending on location of seats. Suggest your call on location who is handling everything for fans, they should be able to tell you at least the levl those seats are on or contact Rams ticket office maybe?

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 04:51 AM)kevin Wrote: My brother in Las Vegas area bet on Bengals before play-offs to Win Super Bowl at long shot odds. He got them at 15 to 1 or 30 to 1 odds. He stands to have a nice chuck of change.  I keep telling him, Don't Lose That Ticket.

I put a 100$ bet on the Bengals in pre season at +15000 odds at winning the super bowl..
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:30 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: SD is a more enjoyable place to spend time in my opinion (more laid back at least).  Or Orange County (south would be my preference).  But travel time from OC or SD to LA can be atrocious and parking in LA bites.  Just something to consider on the logistics side of it.  I lived in south OC for a few years, and the drive from there down to SD and the one north to LA could be hideous depending on the day and time.  There is a LOT of traffic along those highways on a normal day, and adding events piles on. 

Huntington Beach is also about an hour south and a great place to visit. SD and HB were our 2 favs in California

Reply/Quote

We ended up in Anaheim, a little closer than SD abd downtonw LA where all of the NFL experience stuff is going on, a lot cheaper than LA

Reply/Quote