Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone win the Bengals SB ticket lottery?
I got drawn for the tickets. Mine was $950 each. I’ve been a season ticket holder for 16 years, I had to turn them down, unfortunately had just started a new job.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm glad people are being cautious about where they get their tickets. Every year many people show up for the Super Bowl with bogus tickets bought online. The hype gets in the way of common sense.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:59 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I actually would be interested in a list of our super fans out of curiosity as someone who doesn't live close and can't see the games. 

Only like themed fan I knew was the Bengal thing. Does he still go to games?

A rough list:

BengalsCaptain (and his wife WhoBae)
Bengal Jim
TonydaTiger
WhoDeyBaby
Bengalorian

There are more and some fans that dress up and the like, but aren't up to those levels, but that's all I can really think of.

StormTrooper, #1 Fan and Thing have faded away a bit, but Thing still posts occasionally on Twitter, so at least he's still around and #1 Fan was seen at a bar (someone did a vid of him).

There are also fans who are just normal people (IE they don't dress up or have nicknames), like Zim, Ace, Yas, Sans, Whitney, etc., but I would consider them more just diehards, as opposed to, "superfans."
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 04:37 PM)Timmanis2000 Wrote: I got drawn for the tickets. Mine was $950 each. I’ve been a season ticket holder for 16 years, I had to turn them down, unfortunately had just started a new job.

Dude...

You could have bought those and resold them or found someone else who was damn sure willing to pay face value for them....either on this board or somewhere else. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 03:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We ended up in Anaheim, a little closer than SD abd downtonw LA where all of the NFL experience stuff is going on, a lot cheaper than LA

Anaheim has some nice areas but can be pricey around Disneyland.
It’s home to my other favorite team the (not LA) Angels.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 07:11 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Dude...

You could have bought those and resold them or found someone else who was damn sure willing to pay face value for them....either on this board or somewhere else. 

If anyone is I'll gladly buy a ticket even above face, just can't be spending the 5 or 6k they're at now.  Willing to drive from Cbus to meet as well.
Reply/Quote
I put 40 on Bengals before the season as SB champs at 150 to 1. I'm putting a grand on the Rams to win 500 but I'm hoping I lose that bet
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 10:10 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I put 40 on Bengals before the season as SB champs at 150 to 1. I'm putting a grand on the Rams to win 500 but I'm hoping I lose that bet

Would hedge bet as well but like yourself, hope you win on the 150-1 bet. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Well our trip is now 100% planned and we have tickets. We head to LA from our home in Naples, Fl. on Thursday. We are staying in Hollywood (changed from Anaheim to be closer to downtown), and we will be in the club section in the corner of the endzone where Bengals enter and exit the field. We are section 105 which is closer to the goal posts, row 5. My wife may be more excited than me, she simply loves Joe Burrow.

This is a dream come true and I could just not miss it. I have a lot of family flying in also for the experience, but are not going to the game so I plan on having a blast. We plan on being around or at the convention center for the NFL experience Friday and Saturday so ifyone coming wants to meet up, even just to meet and say hello, we can try and make it happen.

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 12:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well our trip is now 100% planned and we have tickets. We head to LA from our home in Naples, Fl. on Thursday. We are staying in Hollywood (changed from Anaheim to be closer to downtown), and we will be in the club section in the corner of the endzone where Bengals enter and exit the field. We are section 105 which is closer to the goal posts, row 5. My wife may be more excited than me, she simply loves Joe Burrow.

This is a dream come true and I could just not miss it. I have a lot of family flying in also for the experience, but are not going to the game so I plan on having a blast. We plan on being around or at the convention center for the NFL experience Friday and Saturday so ifyone coming wants to meet up, even just to meet and say hello, we can try and make it happen.

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there myself my man... not sure about a meet up though!  I'm not much of a talker until I'm 3-4 beers deep haha

Am planning on being at the convention center on Saturday.  Couldn't find anymore of those Extra tickets though have you?
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote