Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Apparantly the receivers didn't know the playcall on some plays
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Confused by that last statement, is he saying it's so loud they're not hearing the playcall, or that the coach was loud?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The question is "WHICH ONE of the WRs is he talking to?"
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The question is "WHICH ONE of the WRs is he talking to?"

My guess would be Tate. I would hope it's the least experienced of the group....

Reply/Quote
My guess would be John Ross
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
This reminds me that a mere month ago we were super pumped about this season because ZT was making training camp more fun and wasn't the type of coach who was going to bench players for screwing up.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 04:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We did want a coach who would go absolutely bananas on the sideline. He legit looks like he needs to be put in a straight jacket and taken to the Lonely Pines Nuthouse.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 03:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This coaching staff is now suspect and I am watching this team  fall apart and no one believes they will win on MNF ,especially the pickin players.OUr linebackers are so slow I could outrun them and I am 73 years young but it great shape at 5ft 11 and 178 pounds of all muscle.Dude I am a machine.I would love to give a locker room talk right before a game.I did that at times in Nam and I must say I came back walking.DUDE,REALLY,ITS A NEW-DEY,WE ARE GOING TO GO OUT THERE AND TAKE WHAT IS OURS.NO you will not Mr.Zac Taylor because the crooked refs are going to steal every game from you or else your so-called QB is going to blow it every game. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I am more upset about the phantom holding call that cost us 7 points AKA the game.

Sure bad calls can go against either team. I'll worry about the ones that continuously go against us, the other teams by the same account are free to ***** about the ones that go against them.

I believe 3 NFL rules have been changed because of Bengals/Steelers games after the fact - after the damage was already done.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 06:29 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: This coaching staff is now suspect and I am watching this team  fall apart and no one believes they will win on MNF ,especially the pickin players.OUr linebackers are so slow I could outrun them and I am 73 years young but it great shape at 5ft 11 and 178 pounds of all muscle.Dude I am a machine.I would love to give a locker room talk right before a game.I did that at times in Nam and I must say I came back walking.DUDE,REALLY,ITS A NEW-DEY,WE ARE GOING TO GO OUT THERE AND TAKE WHAT IS OURS.NO you will not Mr.Zac Taylor because the crooked refs are going to steal every game from you or else your so-called QB is going to blow it every game. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Nick Vigil would smash you my man...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 04:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This reminds me that a mere month ago we were super pumped about this season because ZT was making training camp more fun and wasn't the type of coach who was going to bench players for screwing up.

It's still fun... It's not like our wages get garnished by Bills fans if we lose.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 04:14 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: My guess would be John Ross

That would be mine as well.
Reply/Quote
My guess is the routes are too complex compared to what they had under the previous regime.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 10:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: My guess is the routes are too complex compared to what they had under the previous regime.

I don't see a lot of complexity in this offense. It appears to be a watered down version of the Rams.
Reply/Quote
My guess was the assistant coach was talking to Boyd, he looked off/confused a few times with Dalton was throwing to him. I couldn't tell if it was Andy that was off or Boyd, since they were getting chewed out I guess it was Boyd.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 05:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We did want a coach who would go absolutely bananas on the sideline. He legit looks like he needs to be put in a straight jacket and taken to the Lonely Pines Nuthouse.

The way I'm just going to look at this season is, evaluation! Everyone including coaches. See who quits, who steps up. I don’t mind seeing the coach go ape shit on the sideline. It’s a helluva lot better than seeing Marvin just stand there like a deer in head lights. Or the infamous clap. At least this show the coach has got a little fire in him. It’s what this team needed. And if he sucks, oh well it happens. He’s a young coach who inherited a bad team from Marvin. This isn’t something you just fix after a couple games. His first draft is very concerning but who’s to say how much control he really had. I’m sure some organizations will give a new head coach full day, even a first time head coach. But I would be willing to say he didn’t have much control over who we picked. I’m just telling myself that to feel better. It’s a lack of talent and accountability. The accountability starts with Brown and talent starts with Duke. It’s the result you would expect it to be under them.

As for the other pic of the WR’s getting yelled at. Maybe it was Erickson saying that to Ross, he is in his ear.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 04:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Time to make a new ZAC "smilie". this capture of his face would do. :andy:
Reply/Quote

According to the presser, Zac didn't agree that the player gave himself up. Personally, I'm glad to see a HC get in a refs face after 16 years of clapping.

Reply/Quote