Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base
According to this article: http://www.thepostgame.com/dish/201511/nfl-football-drunkest-fan-bases-buffalo-bills-cincinnati-bengals-breathalyzer-sober

We are the Nfl's most sober fan base.

This kind of surprises me; although I suppose you are more likely to drink heavily when losing than in celebration.

Who Dey!
:andy:
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:34 PM)WhoDeyandtheBlowFish Wrote: According to this article: http://www.thepostgame.com/dish/201511/nfl-football-drunkest-fan-bases-buffalo-bills-cincinnati-bengals-breathalyzer-sober

This kind of surprises me; although I suppose you are more likely to drink heavily when losing than in celebration.

Who Dey!

Looking at the 5 teams that are N/A, I'd be willing to believe we're #32.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
They obviously didn't consult with any Bengal fan I know.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
How do you even get an accurate read on something like this?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:33 PM)McC Wrote: They obviously didn't consult with any Bengal fan I know.

Yeah, and i can speak for myself that i drink much more than the average NFL fan... Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, and i can speak for myself that i drink much more than the average NFL fan... Wink

Ive been known to put down 10-20 beers on football Sunday.  lol
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:44 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Ive been known to put down 10-20 beers on football Sunday.  lol

Same here hehe
Reply/Quote
Myself and my lovely wife are doing more than our part to bring up the average... I expect more from the rest of you! lmao
Reply/Quote
my dog strongly disagrees.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:36 PM)Big Boss Wrote: How do you even get an accurate read on something like this?

It was just info gathered through a breathalyzer app.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:52 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: It was just info gathered through a breathalyzer app.

Drunk people are conditioned to run like hell from breathalyzers, in my experience.  lol.  This might skew the numbers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:34 PM)WhoDeyandtheBlowFish Wrote: According to this article: http://www.thepostgame.com/dish/201511/nfl-football-drunkest-fan-bases-buffalo-bills-cincinnati-bengals-breathalyzer-sober

Who Dey!

wonder how this survey would have looked if conducted in 2008
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:55 PM)McC Wrote: Drunk people are conditioned to run like hell from breathalyzers, in my experience.  lol.  This might skew the numbers.

LMAO!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:55 PM)McC Wrote: Drunk people are conditioned to run like hell from breathalyzers, in my experience.  lol.  This might skew the numbers.

We can just hold our liqour better and know when to get the hell out of there...
Reply/Quote
I def didn't contribute to this...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 05:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We can just hold our liqour better and know when to get the hell out of there...

I figured out around age 24 that beer (amongst other things Ninja ) is extremely helpful for my ADHD.  lol
Reply/Quote
Browns fans are ridiculous. Drink their problems away in this city.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I guess they didn't check my background and see that both my OVIs came after Bengals games
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
They must have just used people from our club section. lmao that survey is straight bullshit. we definitely have a hardcore tailgating crew and I know the other 31 teams aren't all better. tailgating is where the magic happens he he
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 05:27 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I guess they didn't check my background and see that both my OVIs came after Bengals games

Third ones a charm bro
Reply/Quote