Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
April Fools....
Can we preemptively just agree that all the incoming "Andy Dalton Traded","Mike Brown Sells the Team", and any other stupid joke threads aren't funny?
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 08:40 AM)Au165 Wrote: Can we preemptively just agree that all the incoming "Andy Dalton Traded","Mike Brown Sells the Team", and any other stupid joke threads aren't funny?

Mike Brown sold the team to Bobby Hart...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Breaking news. Bengals just signed Pacman Jones to a 3 year 21 mil contract
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Breaking news: Bengals fire ZT and hire a 28 year old ex-bengal cheerleader who stated she will wear a bikini on the sidelines the following game if they lose a game. Mike Brown commented on the hiring that while hiring ZT was the plan, they realized the energy she brought to the thousands of fans on the stands every season convinced him that lifting spirits was the only formula keeping the players from winning week after week.

Jerry
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 08:40 AM)Au165 Wrote: Can we preemptively just agree that all the incoming "Andy Dalton Traded","Mike Brown Sells the Team", and any other stupid joke threads aren't funny?

Oddly enough, the first thing that I saw on FB this morning?  Some Bozo with an "AJ Green traded to the Patriots" post..   LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I wanted to do "Mike Florio has Bengals top ten in latest power rankings"....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
"Bengals fans hope for success and wish the new coaching staff and players all the best."

....okay, okay, that's a little too unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
I like a good April Fools joke, personally, but it's tough to get people on a message board.

It just doesn't work well with social media period, because all it takes is 1 person to remember what day it is.

That said, Heaven forbid we do anything to break the endless cycle of Dalton and Bobby Hart talk around here.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 01:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I like a good April Fools joke, personally, but it's tough to get people on a message board.

It just doesn't work well with social media period, because all it takes is 1 person to remember what day it is.

That said, Heaven forbid we do anything to break the endless cycle of Dalton and Bobby Hart talk around here.

Looks like your wish came true, everyone's too busy crying about Jordan Mills, to complain about Dalton or Hart.  And, Jordan Mills isn't even a Bengal..   LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 02:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Looks like your wish came true, everyone's too busy crying about Jordan Mills, to complain about Dalton or Hart.  And, Jordan Mills isn't even a Bengal..   LOL

...yet

Reply/Quote
Just announced that all Bengals fans are happy about everything Mike Brown has ever done, is doing and will do in the future.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The older I get, the less I have the heart for April fools jokes. But here's one for all the married guys out there. Go tell your wife how beautiful she looks today. I dare you.

Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 03:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The older I get, the less I have the heart for April fools jokes. But here's one for all the married guys out there. Go tell your wife how beautiful she looks today. I dare you.

Luckily I have a wife who tolerates such humor. Heck, I think I may take your dare. 

"Honey you look beautiful today"

"aww..thanks sweety"

"APRIL FOOLS"

Hilarious
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 10:27 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Breaking news: Bengals fire ZT and hire a 28 year old ex-bengal cheerleader who stated she will wear a bikini on the sidelines the following game if they lose a game. Mike Brown commented on the hiring that while hiring ZT was the plan, they realized the energy she brought to the thousands of fans on the stands every season convinced him that lifting spirits was the only formula keeping the players from winning week after week.

Jerry

Your story became instantly unbelievable. Make it 40-50 and it'd lend some credibility, sadly.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 09:48 AM)jason Wrote: Mike Brown sold the team to Bobby Hart...

Bobby Hart off the field and Brown and company out of the front office?

I like it!!!

Maybe he can get a few crappy players from the Dolphins and Bills to help run it.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

4/1/19

"Bengals out of NFL, Joining AAF - Media types immediately rank Bengals last in AAF"
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 03:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The older I get, the less I have the heart for April fools jokes. But here's one for all the married guys out there. Go tell your wife how beautiful she looks today. I dare you.

I tell her that everyday, so I can't use that one...

Its hard for us to fool each other lol.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote