Poll: Is it okay for Christian conservatives to steal?
This poll is closed.
Yes
11.11%
1 11.11%
No
88.89%
8 88.89%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Illegal TV Streams Compatible with Conservative/Christian Values?
I was talking with a couple of Christian folks earlier who indicated that there's nothing wrong with this form of theft. Do you believe that one can maintain that they subscribe to Christian beliefs and conservative values, and yet still openly engage in unrepentant thievery? Or is this rank hypocrisy?
(09-27-2015, 08:30 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I was talking with a couple of Christian folks earlier who indicated that there's nothing wrong with this form of theft. Do you believe that one can maintain that they subscribe to Christian beliefs and conservative values, and yet still openly engage in unrepentant thievery? Or is this rank hypocrisy?

Jews own/run the media.
Jews killed Jesus.
They owe us !
Sarcasm
(09-27-2015, 08:34 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Jews own/run the media.
Jews killed Jesus.
They owe us !
Sarcasm

Wink
(09-27-2015, 08:30 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I was talking with a couple of Christian folks earlier who indicated that there's nothing wrong with this form of theft. Do you believe that one can maintain that they subscribe to Christian beliefs and conservative values, and yet still openly engage in unrepentant thievery? Or is this rank hypocrisy?

What is being stolen? It's an open broadcast. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
haha can't believe you brought this herev.
(09-27-2015, 08:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What is being stolen? It's an open broadcast. 

Oh, so that's why the FBI shuts down the free sports streaming websites all the time. Cuz nobody stands to lose any money that they legally deserve.
(09-27-2015, 08:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: haha can't believe you brought this herev.

I know. Conservatives are usually shocked to find that people expect them to actually practice the same rules that they demand everybody else to. Ever heard about who gets the most abortions in this country?
(09-27-2015, 09:17 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Oh, so that's why the FBI shuts down the free sports streaming websites all the time. Cuz nobody stands to lose any money that they legally deserve.

Guess I have to ask again. What's being stolen?

(09-27-2015, 09:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Guess I have to ask again. What's being stolen?

In your case? The intellectual property of the broadcasting company, the National Football League, and the advertisers.

Feel free to Google "copyright laws." Then make sure to ask Jesus for forgiveness, since thieves will not inherit the kingdom of God.

You really hate Christians don't you OP? ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(09-27-2015, 09:22 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: In your case? The intellectual property of the broadcasting company, the National Football League, and the advertisers.

Feel free to Google "copyright laws." Then make sure to ask Jesus for forgiveness, since thieves will not inherit the kingdom of God.

I'm not rebroadcasting anything, I pay for cable that has CBS and Internet. If someone were pirating a premium service then you may have a point.

If you can't do any better than this, you should just quit.

It was enough that you tried to disrupt the game chat a few times with PnR talk, you then have to come in here and make this petty thread.

One's faith is not based on frivolous laws, it is based on a sense of morality and I ask for forgiveness everyday.   

(09-27-2015, 09:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not rebroadcasting anything, I pay for cable that has CBS and Internet. If someone were pirating a premium service then you may have a point.

If you can't do any better than this, you should just quit.

It was enough that you tried to disrupt the game chat a few times with PnR talk, you then have to come in here and make this petty thread.

One's faith is not based on frivolous laws, it is based on a sense of morality and I ask for forgiveness everyday.   

Frivolous laws? How about the frivolous laws in the Bible that strictly forbid stealing?

You either pay for a  CBS station that was not broadcasting the game, or you were not in an area in which you could view the CBS station you pay for legally, so you instead viewed it illegally through a pirated station. Either way, it is a violation of U.S. and Biblical law.

Sorry that I don't play by the "don't bring up my hypocrisy cuz dats personal" rules.
(09-27-2015, 09:30 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote:

You really hate Christians don't you OP?  ThumbsUp

It's all he's got.

BTW, if you have an antenna take it down; you're stealing free broadcasts.

(09-27-2015, 09:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's all he's got.

BTW, if you have an antenna take it down; you're stealing free broadcasts.

Hey, I know how we can solve this debate.

Why don't you send an email over to the FBI and let them know the website you used to watch football? Since you're 100% sure you haven't stolen, I'm sure they'll politely respond that you've done nothing wrong here. What do ya think? Make sure to include the antenna line, too. That'll definitely win 'em over.
(09-27-2015, 09:30 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote:

You really hate Christians don't you OP?  ThumbsUp

Their religion kinda sucks, and a lot of the ones here in America are pretty despicable. But na. Don't hate 'em.
Cherry pickin', yo! People refuse to admit that it's typically the case with the religion.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

why is your name god hates the bengals if you're an atheist?
(09-28-2015, 12:16 AM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: why is your name god hates the bengals if you're an atheist?

Because my username is a joke, which is exactly where the word "god" belongs.
(09-27-2015, 09:44 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Hey, I know how we can solve this debate.

Why don't you send an email over to the FBI and let them know the website you used to watch football? Since you're 100% sure you haven't stolen, I'm sure they'll politely respond that you've done nothing wrong here. What do ya think? Make sure to include the antenna line, too. That'll definitely win 'em over.

Why don't you send an email over to the FBI if it bothers you so much . They like you big gov types.
(09-27-2015, 09:19 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I know. Conservatives are usually shocked to find that people expect them to actually practice the same rules that they demand everybody else to. Ever heard about who gets the most abortions in this country?

Sure I have .... Poor black people. Then poor Hispanics. Right where planned parenthood and progressives put their clinics.

But what's that have to do with your crusade of watching bengals games?