Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody gets their first win Sunday
NFL game ever end 0-0?

Cause...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 12:10 AM)Benton Wrote: NFL game ever end 0-0?

Cause...

If it ever does end 0-0 it will probably be the Bengals and Browns playing each other. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Interested to see Lawson taking on Joe Thomas. He went against a backup at GB, and will now go against a hall of famer.

Have to think the Bengals will their way to a win, but who knows. Both are not good teams.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 11:55 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Win 1 game against the Browns (I can't stand Browns fans gloating whenever they get just a single win) and lose the rest to get the #1 overall pick.
Cut/trade Dalton and draft Sam Darnold.
Take OT at 33.

I watch Darnold play and I swear i'm watching Dalton. He lacks arm strength and folds under pressure. Sound familiar? 

Give me Josh Rosen.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 06:36 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I watch Darnold play and I swear i'm watching Dalton. He lacks arm strength and folds under pressure. Sound familiar? 

Give me Josh Rosen.

I don't see those similarities at all with Darnold.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 09:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Losing to the Steelers is like getting bullied by your older brother.  Yeah, you hate it, it really pisses you off, but it's not unexpected. Losing to the Browns is like getting bullied by your little sister.  Totally unacceptable.  The division is lost, and something Pitt ands Balt can fight over.  All we have left is not losing to these Clowns and looking up at them in the standings.  **** that noise. Go 2-14, just beat those shitbags and silence their obnoxious fans.

[Image: 6I93sFu.gif]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 06:36 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I watch Darnold play and I swear i'm watching Dalton. He lacks arm strength and folds under pressure. Sound familiar? 

Give me Josh Rosen.

Don't see the same thing you see, Darnold has a big arm and wins when the game is on the line.

I do like Josh Rosen more though.

To Interceptor, hilarious GIF man... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 01:48 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Interested to see Lawson taking on Joe Thomas. He went against a backup at GB, and will now go against a hall of famer.

Have to think the Bengals will their way to a win, but who knows. Both are not good teams.

I think Cleveland takes this game, and I think it happens because of the running game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 11:23 PM)McC Wrote: Who will it be?

If this team loses to the brownies they will pack it in because they know they have no chance of post-season.Folks,we could be looking at a O and 16 season. we need a qb and a O-line just for starters and an entire new coaching staff.its never going to happen.I am now taping games,and doing outside yard work,cutting wood,getting ready for deer season,riding my Harley and arguing with the little woman more,I hate to try and watch games anymore as I am refusing to sit and watch 5 minutes of commercials and 3 minutes of football.I hate the f----commercials with idiots trying to sell me shit I don't care in the least about.And if they lose I just delete it.so you know how football is going in my crib which is zero.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 12:10 AM)Benton Wrote: NFL game ever end 0-0?

Cause...

I  think a Bills Vs Browns game was 6-3 or something like that a couple of years ago. The Bills are in my viewing area, and that was a brutal game to watch. Must have been at least 20 punts or so. I believe this was part of their "Fitzmagic" era.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 30
Browns 17
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 03:52 PM)upstateBengal Wrote: I  think a Bills Vs Browns game was 6-3 or something like that a couple of years ago. The Bills are in my viewing area, and that was a brutal game to watch. Must have been at least 20 punts or so. I believe this was part of their "Fitzmagic" era.

I recall watching a prime time Dolphins at Steelers game that ended 3-0.  2009 or so?

It was the game where the field was such a mess that a punt stuck in the field like a lawn dart.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 11:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I recall watching a prime time Dolphins at Steelers game that ended 3-0.  2009 or so?

It was the game where the field was such a mess that a punt stuck in the field like a lawn dart.

Remember that, worst field conditions i have ever seen.
Reply/Quote