Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AJM
AJM is not the answer. He might not panic like Dalton but in every other way, he is worse.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 10:44 PM)McC Wrote: I ride with Dalton, if he lives that long, until Driskel is back.  A guy running for his life should be a good runner.  

that is an interesting thought.  With this O-Line that may not be a bad idea
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 12:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Andy Dalton is not A.A.Ron Rodgers

And neither is Matt Flynn...

That still didn't stop fans from saying hey let's go with the backup....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 03:10 PM)Synric Wrote: I seriously want to know why people think McCarron is going to be this amazing QB. I'm at a loss cuz I've really never seen much out of him.

It's because AJ has a sense of confidence that Dalton doesn't seem to have. That's enough to get fans excited. Until AJ falls completely on his face and proves that he's just average people will want to see him.

I get it. I've been standing by Dalton pretty much till this year. The team is a mess, yes the line sucks but Andy if missing too many easy passes. We shouldn't be sitting here trying to debating on a 7 year QB. He's been here too long to still be this inconsistent and unreliable. Even when he plays good everybody knows it's just a matter of time with this guy. You never know which Andy will show up when it matters.
Reply/Quote
If Dalton layer an egg in Cleveland would be fine with the benching and let AJM have a crack at it.

Think Dalton is the better of the two but sometimes you have to shake things up and find out.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Maybe AJ needs to start just to light a fire in Andy for him to fix some of the stuff that’s been hurting him for a long time. Job security with zero accountability sure hasn’t provided that spark.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 03:24 AM)Go Cards Wrote: If Dalton layer an egg in Cleveland would be fine with the benching and let AJM have a crack at it.

Think Dalton is the better of the two but sometimes you have to shake things up and find out.

I have no problem with this and even agree with you.

(09-26-2017, 03:55 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Maybe AJ needs to start just to light a fire in Andy for him to fix some of the stuff that’s been hurting him for a long time.  Job security with zero accountability sure hasn’t provided that spark.

This is the most sensible Dalton-related post I've ever seen you make. Keep it up. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 03:22 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Until AJ falls completely on his face and proves that he's just average people will want to see him.

We shouldn't be sitting here trying to debating on a 7 year QB. He's been here too long to still be this inconsistent and unreliable. 

[Image: 130107193257-gruden-dalton-single-image-cut.jpg]
[Image: hue-jackson-andy-dalton-e0c2bb45466f2cea.jpg]
[Image: usa_today_9550425.0.jpg]
[Image: bill-lazor-andy-dalton.jpg]

[Image: marvin1_20110104162411_640_480.JPG]
[Image: 124717314.jpg]
[Image: marvin1.jpeg?w=640]
[Image: mike_484x480.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 02:11 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: that is an interesting thought.  With this O-Line that may not be a bad idea

I've mused over this thought as well.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 01:59 PM)Wyche Wrote: I've mused over this thought as well.....

The Bengals third string quarterback looks sort of big.  He looks like a tight end that can run.

But there is no way they would play him over AJ McCarron if they were to sit Andy Dalton.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 01:12 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: [Image: marvin1_20110104162411_640_480.JPG]
[Image: 124717314.jpg]
[Image: marvin1.jpeg?w=640]
[Image: mike_484x480.jpg]

Hard to believe that Andy Dalton has been with the Bengals for 7 years.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
no
Reply/Quote
The only QB I want to see behind the line we have is Driskel. AJ would get his leg broken in the first game he plays with the current line we have.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 12:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Andy Dalton is not A.A.Ron Rodgers

[Image: raw]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 02:11 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: that is an interesting thought.  With this O-Line that may not be a bad idea

Playing the 3rd string QB is always the answer.  
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 03:00 PM)bengals67 Wrote: McCarron won the only playoff game in last 20 plus years until poor coaching and player discipline threw it away.

Under incredible pressure, McCarron led the comeback. Andy has never done this in a playoff game.

McCarron is a winner.

If we lose to Cleveland, McCarron should be given a shot at playing 4 to 5 games to see what he does.

I have always been an Andy supporter and he is obviously a great human being. I get his rating yesterday but he missed several wide open throws any one of which could have won the game.

McCarron throws a better long ball for sure.

Need to really give McCarron a shot if we lose next week to see whether we really need to draft a QB.

If Andy is the QB in a 3-13 season and McCarron does not get a real chance then we need to draft one.

This multiplied by 100 billion.
Reply/Quote