Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.14 Average
Are We Going To Keep Ignoring Biden Being Insane?
Creepy Joe was whispering in his press conference for some reason because he's insane and has no clue what he's doing.

He brags about giving people a bunch of money for sitting at home and, as Dan Bongino points out in that video, restaurants can't find people to work and are going under because people are making more by not working.

He goes to a left-leaning institution and even they point out how Biden creating debt and giving handouts is going to cripple the country.

This is what happens when people vote on emotion and elect a guy that's not mentally all there and has no clue what he's doing.
Reply/Quote
It really doesn’t matter what the price of tea is at riverfront because the frogs are eating steak in Texas and corn pop loves fishing for apples in the dessert during Christmas while playing monopoly with sea horses sliding on pop cycles. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Four more years! Four more years!
Reply/Quote
Lol
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Sounds like sleepy Joe went way too close to windmills ...

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Nope, still not safe to come back. Insanity reigns supreme...still.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
The irony in OP is causing me to lose my mind.
Reply/Quote
"Joe, that's not what we meant when we said to just not be Trump."
Reply/Quote
I think some people don’t like the wins for the working class he was quietly bragging about so they are trying to say he is crazy for the way he said it. They probably got more people to pay attention to what he actually said which would have the opposite effect of the right wing main stream media push I saw all day yesterday trying to say he is insane for changing the tone of his voice to emphasize a point.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 10:28 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I think some people don’t like the wins for the working class he was quietly bragging about so they are trying to say he is crazy for the way he said it. They  probably got more people to pay attention to what he actually said which would have the opposite effect of the right wing main stream media push I saw all day yesterday trying to say he is insane for changing the tone of his voice to emphasize a point.

LOL you might be on to something there.
Reply/Quote
The delusion in OP is strong.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 09:09 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The irony in OP is causing me to lose my mind.

(06-26-2021, 01:18 PM)Stewy Wrote: The delusion in OP is strong.

You both just throw out vague insults because you have nothing of any substance to counter anything I posted.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 03:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You both just throw out vague insults because you have nothing of any substance to counter anything I posted.

ThumbsUp

A lot of people are saying that your tired insults towards Biden's mental acuity and his "destroying the country" may indicate you have nothing of substance to counter his presidency.  That's just what a lot of people say. 
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 03:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You both just throw out vague insults because you have nothing of any substance to counter anything I posted.

ThumbsUp

You just throw out vague insults because you have nothing of substance to shit on Biden with.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

ThumbsUp

You never post anything of substance in this forum, so i was just responding in kind.  Keep the delusion real Brad.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 03:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: A lot of people are saying that your tired insults towards Biden's mental acuity and his "destroying the country" may indicate you have nothing of substance to counter his presidency.  That's just what a lot of people say. 
How many people have you conversed with to make the claim that a lot of people say that?

Biden's obviously not the one making the decisions.  Someone else is pulling the strings.

His wife has to pull him away at times to prevent him from being asked questions.
(06-26-2021, 04:48 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You just throw out vague insults because you have nothing of substance to shit on Biden with.

ThumbsUp
Name one thing I've shit on Biden with that has had no substance.
(06-26-2021, 11:21 PM)Stewy Wrote: You never post anything of substance in this forum, so i was just responding in kind.  Keep the delusion real Brad.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 08:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He goes to a left-leaning institution and even they point out how Biden creating debt and giving handouts is going to cripple the country.

This is what happens when people vote on emotion and elect a guy that's not mentally all there and has no clue what he's doing.

It seems like Dems just don't care about the national debt at all.

Trump almost had it under control with his tax cuts for the wealthy

--and then people voted their emotions

picking a guy whose been in Gov for 50 years over a stable genius. 

Now its going to be handouts to American workers and middle class families 

instead of tax cuts to the deserving the rich--the people who should really be running this country. 
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2021, 03:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How many people have you conversed with to make the claim that a lot of people say that?

Biden's obviously not the one making the decisions.  Someone else is pulling the strings.

His wife has to pull him away at times to prevent him from being asked questions.
Name one thing I've shit on Biden with that has had no substance.

Hilarious

For starters.

Not that any of this matters. You won't respond to any comment that picks apart your attacks and you'll only highlight comments that point out your incessant nonsense and then cry foul and claim nobody is engaging you.

We've all tried actually engaging you; it doesn't work.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2021, 02:33 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: For starters.

Not that any of this matters. You won't respond to any comment that picks apart your attacks and you'll only highlight comments that point out your incessant nonsense and then cry foul and claim nobody is engaging you.

We've all tried actually engaging you; it doesn't work.

Another vague post with no substance and your tone makes it sound like an argument killing post.

You just post a link to threads I've started with no examples or anything to offer any kind of discussion and then you claim that I'm the one that ignores logic.

Hilariously ironic.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2021, 02:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another vague post with no substance and your tone makes it sound like an argument killing post.

You just post a link to threads I've started with no examples or anything to offer any kind of discussion and then you claim that I'm the one that ignores logic.

Hilariously ironic.

Point and case. You've yet to respond to the people here trying to engage you (NATI BENGALS), you're too busy flexing your victim complex and trying to come from mental superiority stand point that has zero foundation.

Whatever Brad man. I'll leave you to it. Have fun with that futile rage boner for the next 4 years.
Reply/Quote