Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets?
(07-21-2015, 07:58 PM)Harmening Wrote: Yeah, You're one of the ONLY one's that ever stands up to him.
God damn, get over yourself.

Not many people do.

In fact, people like you were taking his side when I posted proof of his lies, which you continue to do.

I also think it's because he just lies about me more than he does anyone else.

When has anyone else called him out on his lies?

By the way, if you show that people do, you're just proving my point that he lies and posts bogus information, so you're kind of damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 08:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not many people do.

In fact, people like you were taking his side when I posted proof of his lies, which you continue to do.

I also think it's because he just lies about me more than he does anyone else.

When has anyone else called him out on his lies?

By the way, if you show that people do, you're just proving my point that he lies and posts bogus information, so you're kind of damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Uhh, sorry. I'll dumb it down for ya. Never did I say people call him out on his lies. If you would proof read before you post, you would know that.
Also, I don't stand by Fred's side. I stand alone. As does everyone else that tells you to get over yourself.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 08:19 PM)Harmening Wrote: Uhh, sorry. I'll dumb it down for ya. Never did I say people call him out on his lies. If you would proof read before you post, you would know that.
Also, I don't stand by Fred's side. I stand alone. As does everyone else that tells you to get over yourself.

You said other people stand up to him, what did you mean by that?

Lies include complete false information and bullshit, so what else would people call him out on?
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 10:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You said other people stand up to him, what did you mean by that?

Lies include complete false information and bullshit, so what else would people call him out on?

You wouldn't understand.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 11:53 PM)Harmening Wrote: You wouldn't understand.

HA!

YOU have no idea what I am capable of understanding!! You can't make this claim! 

RABBLE RABBLE!

[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 11:53 PM)Harmening Wrote: You wouldn't understand.
Like I said, you haven't offered anything real for a while because you can't offer anything real.

But Fred somehow explained his lies, even though you can't post the proof or even a simple explanation.
(07-22-2015, 12:02 AM)MrRager Wrote: HA!

YOU have no idea what I am capable of understanding!! You can't make this claim! 

RABBLE RABBLE!

Rager is, once again, a joke.

Keep supporting the notion that his claims make sense when he has nothing to back them up.

It gives you both lots of credibility.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2015, 03:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, you haven't offered anything real for a while because you can't offer anything real.

But Fred somehow explained his lies, even though you can't post the proof or even a simple explanation.

Rager is, once again, a joke.

Keep supporting the notion that his claims make sense when he has nothing to back them up.

It gives you both lots of credibility.

Well, you used the word joke in this last post, but used it incorrectly. I did make a joke!

Though, I have no idea where you got the idea that I was agreeing with or supporting anyone?

I think you may have preconceived notions about me Ninja
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote