Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are Ya' Havin' FUN Yet ? Cincy In Championship
I hope Y'all' are having FUN, as I say it Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia style. None of us are suiting up and playing in this game, so Enjoy It. It's been a Great and Fun season. Cincinnati Ohio Fans have only had 3 seasons like this. 1981, 1988, 2021. Many of you weren't even born in 1988. Now I know many of you are Cincinnati Bengals Fans from not just near Cincinnati but around the USA and around the World. Shoot, we have British Bengal Fans and Australian Bengals Fans on here. So Y'all' have waited a LONG TIME for a Bengals Season as Fun as this one and you deserve it.

Think about it. Those big wins against Steelers and Ravens. Really a Fun and Exciting Season. Almost like an old 1960's AFL season as Bengals played the old AFL West a lot. Lost to Chargers but beat Broncos, beat Raiders twice, and hopefully will beat Chiefs twice. Bengals went 2-2 early against NFC North. Bengals hadn't really hit their stride and peaked yet, you don't want to peak in September. What a FUN month January has been. Other than benching the key starters at Cleveland which made sense, January has been ALL BIG PLAY-OFF TYPE WINS over Chiefs, Raiders, Titans.

So to all the Bengals Fans out there wherever you are. YOU DESERVE IT. Sit back and Enjoy It. Don't worry about last year or next year. For now forget seasons past and seasons future and just GO WITH THE FLOW. Enjoy this 2021-2022 Bengals Season. 28 Teams are out out of it now, Bengals one of 4 teams still playing. WHAT A SEASON.

So happy Mike Brown finally tasting some winning, and the Front Office. So Happy all you Fans finally seeing the Bengals have a great season with PLAY-OFF WINS. I'd say you waited as long as any fans in any sports for this. Old timers like me that go back to 1968 AFL Bengals in Nippert Stadium. Riverfront Stadium Bengals Fans from 1970 to around 1990. Some of you remember 1981 and 1988. Many of you don't and this is your first AFC Championship Game season. Some of you were kids in 1980's too young to remember, or kids in 1990's or 2000's or still kids now. I'm so Happy for all of you to Finally have a Season like this.

SO GO BENGALS and EVERYBODY HAVE FUN and ENJOY THIS SEASON. What a great season. GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Rock On DancingDancingDancing JoeDancingDancingDancing Rock OnWho DeyTiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Win or lose, this has been a great ride this year! This is our final test - just get by this Super Bowl contending team in hostile playoff conditions. We are not expected to win, but I really do hope that if we don't, the other side would get the deep scars knowing they were in a fight for their lives.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Yes, as the game gets closer it's more and more likely I will treat myself to a dinner out to watch it. BW's here will probably be the place because they have the most and best TV screens even though their food is just okay. It's odd that no one has mentioned the weather, which is predicted to be the mid-40s at game time with little wind. You can't get any better than that in K.C. at the end of January!
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 07:51 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Win or lose, this has been a great ride this year! This is our final test - just get by this Super Bowl contending team in hostile playoff conditions. We are not expected to win, but I really do hope that if we don't, the other side would get the deep scars knowing they were in a fight for their lives.

What you said!

I will be over the moon if the Bengals get to the Super Bowl but if they don’t I’m not going to cry or put on sackcloth. This season has wildly exceeded my expectations and the future in Cincinnati looks very bright.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 07:51 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Win or lose, this has been a great ride this year! This is our final test - just get by this Super Bowl contending team in hostile playoff conditions. We are not expected to win, but I really do hope that if we don't, the other side would get the deep scars knowing they were in a fight for their lives.

Hot damn; this is exactly how I feel stated more eloquently than I could ever express.
Reply/Quote
This is a great time to be a Bengals fan. I just hope if the boys don't pull this one out (I expect they will) fans don't immediately turn on them again and start calling players trash and demanding coaches that got us this far be fired. But I suspect that is exactly what will happen. Instead, people should say "what a season" and enjoy watching FA and the draft make this team even better than it is now.
Reply/Quote
I just posted something similar. I hope every Bengals fan is enjoying the journey, it was quite unexpected by 99% of our fans and closer to 100% of other fans and media.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 06:38 AM)kevin Wrote: I hope Y'all' are having FUN, as I say it Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia style.  None of us are suiting up and playing in this game, so Enjoy It.   It's been a Great and Fun season.  Cincinnati Ohio Fans have only had 3 seasons like this. 1981, 1988, 2021.  Many of you weren't even born in 1988.   Now I know many of you are Cincinnati Bengals Fans from not just near Cincinnati but around the USA and around the World.  Shoot, we have British Bengal Fans and Australian Bengals Fans on here.  So Y'all' have waited a LONG TIME for a Bengals Season as Fun as this one and you deserve it.  

Think about it.  Those big wins against Steelers and Ravens.  Really a Fun and Exciting Season.  Almost like an old 1960's AFL season as Bengals played the old AFL West a lot. Lost to Chargers but beat Broncos, beat Raiders twice, and hopefully will beat Chiefs twice. Bengals went 2-2 early against NFC North.  Bengals hadn't really hit their stride and peaked yet, you don't want to peak in September. What a FUN month January has been. Other than benching the key starters at Cleveland which made sense, January has been ALL BIG PLAY-OFF TYPE WINS over Chiefs, Raiders, Titans.

So to all the Bengals Fans out there wherever you are.  YOU DESERVE IT.  Sit back and Enjoy It.  Don't worry about last year or next year. For now forget seasons past and seasons future and just GO WITH THE FLOW.   Enjoy this 2021-2022 Bengals Season.  28 Teams are out out of it now, Bengals one of 4 teams still playing.  WHAT A SEASON.  

So happy Mike Brown finally tasting some winning, and the Front Office.  So Happy all you Fans finally seeing the Bengals have a great season with PLAY-OFF WINS.  I'd say you waited as long as any fans in any sports for this.  Old timers like me that go back to 1968 AFL Bengals in Nippert Stadium.  Riverfront Stadium Bengals Fans from 1970 to around 1990.  Some of you remember 1981 and 1988.  Many of you don't and this is your first AFC Championship Game season.  Some of you were kids in 1980's too young to remember, or kids in 1990's or 2000's or still kids now.  I'm so Happy for all of you to Finally have a Season like this.

SO GO BENGALS and EVERYBODY HAVE FUN and ENJOY THIS SEASON.  What a great season.  GO BENGALS

Tiger  Who Dey  Rock On DancingDancingDancing JoeDancingDancingDancing Rock OnWho DeyTiger

I can say you have always been an optimist and I think you may have predicted it. If so, you are like 1 in a trillion. TY fr your enthusiasm.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I just posted something similar. I hope every Bengals fan is enjoying the journey, it was quite unexpected by 99% of our fans and closer to 100% of other fans and media.

[Image: b7688e729584392bbde26700e3536bb1.png]

Tiger
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: This is a great time to be a Bengals fan. I just hope if the boys don't pull this one out (I expect they will) fans don't immediately turn on them again and start calling players trash and demanding coaches that got us this far be fired. But I suspect that is exactly what will happen. Instead, people should say "what a season" and enjoy watching FA and the draft make this team even better than it is now.

Depending on how they lost, I'm sure there would be some.  But the reality is they've far exceeded expectations at this point, even amongst the most optimistic of fans.  I will not be calling for any major changes to the team beyond the O-line and building more depth to make this a perennial deep run team.  

A win would be the most amazing thing and this is the easiest post-season run the team will have (in terms of expectations, there's a lot less weight on their shoulders compared to what they'll feel next year), but I won't be mad or sad if they lose tomorrow.  There's a pride in being a Bengals fan now that I haven't really felt in many years.  Absolutely loving this ride. 
Reply/Quote
Having fun yet ?

Lol it's the most fun season in over 30 years and quite possibly could end up the funnest of all time.

Yep, I've enjoyed every minute of this ride and really feel for those who did not.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Having a ball, Kev’. Having a ball.
Reply/Quote
I've been in disbelief/shock.  What a pleasure it's been so far.  Here's to keeping the good times rolling! 
CheersWho DeyTiger
Reply/Quote
I posted going into last weekend that 31% of the last 64 divisional games ended in an upset...and we saw 3 upsets in 4 games.

In the past 46 CCG's, there have been 17 upsets (37%) and 13 of those were road dogs (28%)...including 5 dogs of 7 or more.

The only team that didn't get upset last weekend was the Chiefs. Let's make that happen tomorrow!  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Our team has exceeded all expectations & it's future is easily one of the brightest in the NFL now.
Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Felt good posting that.
Reply/Quote
They said on the radio yesterday that when teams that faced each other in the regular season meet in Conference Championship games, the teams that won in the regular season game are 9 for 11winning the AFCC
Reply/Quote
I am overjoyed..

This season has been like a Cinderella story, and I have enjoyed every second of it. There were probably few, very few Cinnci fans (me included) who thought they would get this far. Personally, I thought / hoped for about 0.500 season.

That said, I'm just enjoying the trip.

For the future : M.Brown MUST protect J.Burrow like the U.S Prezz is protecting Fort Knox.
Reply/Quote
I am having a blast Kev even if I just got the omicron variant lol

Doesn't matter I am getting over it already. I will WILL it into existence!

Seriously though, AFC CHAMPIONSHIP against the Chiefs who are probably the favorite to win the Superbowl right now.

The problem for them is we already shown we can beat them without Pratt, with a hobbled Logan Wilson, Spain getting
banged up, Carman playing at LG, us dropping 2 Interceptions, being down 14-0 etc.

Gonna come back to this thread later on with some brewskies and see how this thread grows. Great times. Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: This is a great time to be a Bengals fan. I just hope if the boys don't pull this one out (I expect they will) fans don't immediately turn on them again and start calling players trash and demanding coaches that got us this far be fired. But I suspect that is exactly what will happen. Instead, people should say "what a season" and enjoy watching FA and the draft make this team even better than it is now.

Hopefully we are past that for the most part. Those that would post such an opinion after reaching the AFCCG would be posting just to rile people up. I am so proud of these guys right now. The great thing, it hasn't been luck that got us here. It was all heart and determination. In 3yrs, that's a hellova foundation Zac built.

Reply/Quote