Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Ready For AJ & Dalton No Longer Bengals ?
(01-24-2020, 02:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: His name is Burrow.

ok i drunk but how to say you name i got no clue. happy day to you!!!!!!!! 

p.s. you knew who i ment though didnt you?

nope cant spell and it bothers me not because i fish!!!!!

p.s.s.s.s.s RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT DUDE DO YOU KNOW YOU SPENT 4 MOUNTHS OF YOUR LIFE ON THIS WEBSITE? THEY CLOSED THE BENGAL FOURM NOT THAT LONG AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BET YOU SQUISH WHEN YOU WALK, I SPELLED THAT RIGHT DIDN'T I
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 07:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For years my password for everything has been Ad142aj1846!

It will feel weird if they are both gone next year, but I actually expect that is what will happen.

Do as well although hope Green happily remains a Bengal without completely breaking the bank somehow. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2020, 02:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: His name is Burrow.

Bengals are burrowed in awaiting their opportunity to snipe Joe and bring him into the fold. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 03:46 PM)kevin Wrote: With Free Agency coming, it's something to consider.   Don't all act surprised if both end up on other teams.   I have a feeling both want to test the market and see what other teams offer them.   I also have a feeling both would like a change.  Nothing against the people of Cincinnati.  Just that sometimes going to another team starts looking good after all the losing.  I wouldn't blame them, and some team will offer AJ Green huge bucks.   Also, if Mike Brown wanted them, they would have been resigned way before free agency.   All arrows point to Mike not resigning them means he decided he was willing to part with them many months ago.  

Anyway, if both are gone come March, don't be all surprised about it.

It will free up a ton of money for Burrow and many new players.  They do have to build for the new decade of the Roaring 20's.  Freeing up a ton of money is music to Mike Browns ears.

Im ready
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 08:56 PM)Synric Wrote:
Deeper meaning or Done for the day?!?!

I'm probably one of the few here who likes Dre. I don't think he's prime Darrelle Revis, but he's good enough, plays hard, truly wants to win. Bit of a doofus, but I can live with that. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2020, 09:58 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I'm probably one of the few here who likes Dre. I don't think he's prime Darrelle Revis, but he's good enough, plays hard, truly wants to win. Bit of a doofus, but I can live with that. 

He has his moments but if he leaves I won't be disappointed by any means. I think the biggest issue I have with him is the money. I just don't think he's as good as we are paying him to be. Well, that and a few other things about his on-field character. 

Reply/Quote
Tate HAS replaced AJ. Not as well yet.... but will be the TO GO guy in deep passes.

He will do better because 1. Has the height. 2. Will have the QB to place it right on his hands.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 04:38 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: No, by catching passes from him.

Imagine another season with AJ playing less than half a season.  

Burrow will not approve. Joe
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2020, 10:32 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Tate HAS replaced AJ. Not as well yet.... but will be the TO GO guy in deep passes.

He will do better because 1. Has the height. 2. Will have the QB to place it right on his hands.

I hope your job doesn’t give random drug tests...

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2020, 10:32 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Tate HAS replaced AJ. Not as well yet.... but will be the TO GO guy in deep passes.

This is a....bold take
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2020, 03:05 AM)sleprock Wrote: ok i drunk but how to say you name i got no clue. happy day to you!!!!!!!! 

p.s. you knew who i ment though didnt you?

nope cant spell and it bothers me not because i fish!!!!!

p.s.s.s.s.s RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT DUDE DO YOU KNOW YOU SPENT 4 MOUNTHS OF YOUR LIFE ON THIS WEBSITE? THEY CLOSED THE BENGAL FOURM NOT THAT LONG AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BET YOU SQUISH WHEN YOU WALK, I SPELLED THAT RIGHT DIDN'T I

Damn, what were you drinking man? Moonshine? LMAO!!!!
Reply/Quote
as ready as I was when carson and ocho combination left. this franchise will continue to be mediocre regardless of the players it drafts, based on history.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I dont know how they can do it but I'd love to see them get another 2nd or 3rd and draft Denzel Mims or the ASU receiver Brandon Aiyuk. That would be fun
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 03:46 PM)kevin Wrote: With Free Agency coming, it's something to consider. Don't all act surprised if both end up on other teams. I have a feeling both want to test the market and see what other teams offer them. I also have a feeling both would like a change. Nothing against the people of Cincinnati. Just that sometimes going to another team starts looking good after all the losing. I wouldn't blame them, and some team will offer AJ Green huge bucks. Also, if Mike Brown wanted them, they would have been resigned way before free agency. All arrows point to Mike not resigning them means he decided he was willing to part with them many months ago.

It will free up a ton of money for Burrow and many new players. They do have to build for the new decade of the Roaring 20's. Freeing up a ton of money is music to Mike Browns ears.

......Yes.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 03:46 PM)kevin Wrote: With Free Agency coming, it's something to consider.   Don't all act surprised if both end up on other teams.   I have a feeling both want to test the market and see what other teams offer them.   I also have a feeling both would like a change.  Nothing against the people of Cincinnati.  Just that sometimes going to another team starts looking good after all the losing.  I wouldn't blame them, and some team will offer AJ Green huge bucks.   Also, if Mike Brown wanted them, they would have been resigned way before free agency.   All arrows point to Mike not resigning them means he decided he was willing to part with them many months ago.  

It will free up a ton of money for Burrow and many new players.  They do have to build for the new decade of the Roaring 20's.  Freeing up a ton of money is music to Mike Browns ears.

I would like for AJ to be here with Burrow, but he's been injured a lot the last two years.  Dalton is basically gone already.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 04:29 PM)R3stangs Wrote: By cheering him on from the sideline?

Eh, I'm ready to move on from both.

Copy that...AJ has been largely unreliable his last several yrs and has "alligator arms" on routes over the middle. Loved the guy when he was a legit threat but Im ready to move on to younger more durable WRs...plenty to choose from in this draft.   I like the kid from USC, Pittman. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2020, 04:13 PM)Synric Wrote: I don't think Dalton will be here but AJ Green is going to be tagged so unless they can't get him locked down long term and holds out he will be here in 2020.

I agree that AJ will likely be tagged, but with the tag coming in at $18.4 million, we shouldn't. If we were a good franchise, we'd use that money on healthy young players that can help Burrow. Who knows if Green will even be on the field, and $18 million is a big chunk of cap devoted to risky player.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2020, 04:11 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Copy that...AJ has been largely unreliable his last several yrs and has "alligator arms" on routes over the middle. Loved the guy when he was a legit threat but Im ready to move on to younger more durable WRs...plenty to choose from in this draft.   I like the kid from USC, Pittman. 

Absolute bs. He’s been making circus catches on poorly thrown balls (especially high) for years.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2020, 04:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I agree that AJ will likely be tagged, but with the tag coming in at $18.4 million, we shouldn't. If we were a good franchise, we'd use that money on healthy young players that can help Burrow. Who knows if Green will even be on the field, and $18 million is a big chunk of cap devoted to risky player.

But ole Mikey will have to spend all the cap space this year because they are going to have a new cba next year. I expect them to give AJ a blank check to keep him around. 60 million mot including cuts and trades?? 3-4 years 40 million. Watch it could get real dumb
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2020, 11:22 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This is a....bold take

Real bold.  Tate doesn't have the speed.  One thing that might help him though is Burrow will throw to a covered guy and Tate catches anything in his relm.  Burrow says "if the DB isn't looking then my receiver is open."   

But then again I think we draft some guys and you probably don't see Tate as a starter.  
Reply/Quote