Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family?
Each day new evidence (ignored by liberal media and liberals) is produced by the house committees led by Comer and Jordan. It appears the 5400 emails where Joe Biden used a pseudonym have damming evidence. The National Archives has tried to stonewall these committees and FOIA requests to release these emails.

Some emails have been produced by other means by getting emails from HB's laptop as well as other HB business partners. The National Archives redacted a lot of emails 100% they turned over to those who won the FOIA lawsuits.

Why would the National Archives (same group who went after Trump) redact any email used by a VP being used for his personal email? I can't wait to hear the spin from the left on this question.

Comer asked for these emails, next step is he will subpoena them and the National Archives will be forced to turn them over. I am curious to see if these emails connect the rest of the dots.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 05:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Each day new evidence (ignored by liberal media and liberals) is produced by the house committees led by Comer and Jordan. It appears the 5400 emails where Joe Biden used a pseudonym have damming evidence. The National Archives has tried to stonewall these committees and FOIA requests to release these emails.

Some emails have been produced by other means by getting emails from HB's laptop as well as other HB business partners. The National Archives redacted a lot of emails 100% they turned over to  those who won the FOIA lawsuits.

Why would the National Archives (same group who went after Trump) redact any email used by a VP being used for his personal email? I can't wait to hear the spin from the left on this question.

Comer asked for these emails, next step is he will subpoena them and the National Archives will be forced to turn them over. I am curious to see if these emails connect the rest of the dots.

GOP will need that damning evidence, since the whistlblowers have amounted to much so far.

There must be some way to find something that would get Joe. Can't let him go on getting the economy back on track.

Some people put the nation before Trump, but it's not clear there are enough of them to win the next election.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 05:50 PM)Dill Wrote: GOP will need that damning evidence, since the whistlblowers have amounted to much so far.

There must be some way to find something that would get Joe. Can't let him go on getting the economy back on track.

Some people put the nation before Trump, but it's not clear there are enough of them to win the next election.

If you took the time to study the evidence, you would see a direct link to bribery by Joe and Hunter Biden. As far as the economy, Joe's inflation is over 16% since he took office and seems to be climbing again month over month. Meanwhile wage growth is almost flat. A 3.5 increase in inflation and a .2% increase in wages is a recipe for more disaster for the lower and middle class.

I find it interesting you feel Joe Biden should be left alone to run the country while you and your liberal friends cooked up cra against Trump from his first day in office. Same group who continues to target the former POTUS with a weaponized DOJ.

The Biden family has a big problem with their actions and the house committees are putting the pieces together of the puzzle with HB partner testimony, bank records, verified emails, whistleblower testimony and so much more.

But hey, don't do any investigation so you can continue to be uninformed or facts and evidence so you can keep supporting Biden's actions.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 10:03 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If you took the time to study the evidence, you would see a direct link to bribery by Joe and Hunter Biden.

Oh please, conclusively link Joe Biden to bribery. Not with some emails that might exist and might have something nefarious in it if they happen to exist. I need an email where Joe says something akin to 'do the bribery, I approve, hugs and kisses, your big guy'. Or maybe a tape where he freely admits his intentions, like there is with Trump. Something. All this proofless speculations get a bit tiresome.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 10:11 AM)hollodero Wrote: Oh please, conclusively link Joe Biden to bribery. Not with some emails that might exist and might have something nefarious in it if they happen to exist. I need an email where Joe says something akin to 'do the bribery, I approve, hugs and kisses, your big guy'. Or maybe a tape where he freely admits his intentions, like there is with Trump. Something. All this proofless speculations get a bit tiresome.

It was given to you already. A credible F.B.I. informant told 6 agents Joe Biden was paid 5 million and Hunter Biden was paid 5 million to get Victor Shokin the Ukrainian prosecutor fired so the investigation into Burisma would stop. It is in the 1023 form given to Congress by the F.B.I. I would add it was given reluctantly.

But, again you don't want to see or hear evidence thus you just ignore it. Look it up, google it and you will easily find it.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 10:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was given to you already. A credible F.B.I. informant told 6 agents Joe Biden was paid 5 million and Hunter Biden was paid 5 million to get Victor Shokin the Ukrainian prosecutor fired so the investigation into Burisma would stop. It is in the 1023 form given to Congress by the F.B.I. I would add it was given reluctantly.

But, again you don't want to see or hear evidence thus you just ignore it. Look it up, google it and you will easily find it.

Indeed, a Burisma executive alleging things is not quite enough for me. Mainly because the word "credible" doesn't quite compute. Singular, anonymous sources that do not show any evidence to support their claim (no bank accounts, no proof of transactions, no emails, no nothing) and that might be Ukrainian nationals involved in all kinds of corruption can not credibly be called credible.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 10:35 AM)hollodero Wrote: Indeed, a Burisma executive alleging things is not quite enough for me. Mainly because the word "credible" doesn't quite compute. Singular, anonymous sources that do not show any evidence to support their claim (no bank accounts, no proof of transactions, no emails, no nothing) and that might be Ukrainian nationals involved in all kinds of corruption can not credibly be called credible.

The F.B.I. thought he was credible enough to pay him over $200,000 for his information.

It is not me saying he is credible, it the Joe Biden liberal F.B.I.

But hey, spin away it is all you got at this point.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 10:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was given to you already. A credible F.B.I. informant told 6 agents Joe Biden was paid 5 million and Hunter Biden was paid 5 million to get Victor Shokin the Ukrainian prosecutor fired so the investigation into Burisma would stop. It is in the 1023 form given to Congress by the F.B.I. I would add it was given reluctantly.

You make it sound like telling "6" agents makes this informant more credible than just telling one or two.

Where is that "credible informant" now? And who's got the receipts for that 10 million?

What about the many credible witnesses who say Shokin was fired for not prosecuting Burisma and other corrupt
corporations--witnesses whose identities are not "secret"?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-burisma-fd1023/
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 10:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: A credible F.B.I. informant told 6 agents Joe Biden was paid 5 million and Hunter Biden was paid 5 million to get Victor Shokin the Ukrainian prosecutor fired so the investigation into Burisma would stop. It is in the 1023 form given to Congress by the F.B.I. I would add it was given reluctantly.

I mean, the first sentence alone is not quite accurate. No informant told the FBI he paid the Bidens. An informant told the FBI that a Burisma executive told him about alleged payments to the Bidens. No informant can be so credible as to turn hearsay from a Burisma executive into conclusive evidence. Even less so without any solid proof for these claims.

(09-07-2023, 10:39 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The F.B.I. thought he was credible enough to pay him over $200,000 for his information.

Where do you get this 200.000 dollar number from? Not saying you're wrong, I just saw it nowhere.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 10:47 AM)hollodero Wrote: I mean, the first sentence alone is not quite accurate. No informant told the FBI he paid the Bidens. An informant told the FBI that a Burisma executive told him about alleged payments to the Bidens. No informant can be so credible as to turn hearsay from a Burisma executive into conclusive evidence. Even less so without any solid proof for these claims.

Where do you get this 200.000 dollar number from? Not saying you're wrong, I just saw it nowhere.

I can't find the confirmation he was a paid F.B.I.informant, but I did see in an article he was a trusted F.B.i. source.

I guess we will have to wait for the pseudonym emails used by joe Biden in possession of the National Archives to see if Joe Biden was not only aware of HB's business in foreign countries, but also was involved.

Remember Joe has been caught in numerous campaign lies. He said no Biden family member took money from China, HB got almost 1 million from a known member of the communist party. He lied during the debate again when he said the HB laptop was not verified, he knew it was Hunter's laptop and so did the liars who signed a letter saying it may be russian propaganda.

We now know Obama also knew the Steele Dossier was HRC campaign research to discredit Trump. We also know Obama's cabinet was working with HB so it is very likely Obama knew about the accusations against Joe Biden and did nothing to make sure the claims were investigated.

Is Obama complicit in the Hunter Biden foreign business transactions? More to come, but it appears highly unlikely the POTUS was not briefed by the F.B.I. of an alleged bribery scheme by his V.P.

Reply/Quote
I suppose if you throw every dart in the crate at the board, one might stick.

I'm doubting this is the one that's sticking if you're looking for wrong doing on Joe Biden's part.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 11:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I can't find the confirmation he was a paid F.B.I.informant, but I did see in an article he was a trusted F.B.i. source.

Oh, alright then. Seriously, no worries, it happens and I give you credit for addressing you couldn't find it.

As for him being a trusted source, I might be inclined to believe that. But this credibility simply does not expand to people that told said source things. Especially since said guy that told the credible source about Biden payments was Mykola Slotschewskyj. He has quite the wikipedia article... you can see for yourself if you would trust information coming from this person.

(09-07-2023, 11:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess we will have to wait

That would be my point.

(09-07-2023, 11:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Remember Joe has been caught in numerous campaign lies.

Oh, sure, no doubt about it. Admittedly it bothered me less for his opponent imho far outdid him in that regard. That being said, I sure would have been in favor of a more honest, less swampy candidate than Joe Biden.

The laptop story was handled poorly, I'd agree with that. I will also give a little bit of leeway to people that believed the laptop story might be Russian propaganda though. The information did originally stem from Rudy Giuliani, and I would not believe this man anything either.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 11:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Remember Joe has been caught in numerous campaign lies. He said no Biden family member took money from China, HB got almost 1 million from a known member of the communist party. He lied during the debate again when he said the HB laptop was not verified, he knew it was Hunter's laptop and so did the liars who signed a letter saying it may be russian propaganda.

We now know Obama also knew the Steele Dossier was HRC campaign research to discredit Trump. We also know Obama's cabinet was working with HB so it is very likely Obama knew about the accusations against Joe Biden and did nothing to make sure the claims were investigated.

Is Obama complicit in the Hunter Biden foreign business transactions? More to come, but it appears highly unlikely the POTUS was not briefed by the F.B.I. of an alleged bribery scheme by his V.P.

Those campaign lies--you know, I have a 42-year-old daughter who works online for a business in MT. So what if it turns out she got a million bucks from the Chinese for some shady deal? If the press asked me if I knew anything about her business dealings and a million dollars from China, I'd say "No" and maybe add that I don't talk to her about business or what she makes. But under FBI questioning, it might come out that I know the name of the company which employs her, that her work involves building websites, and that her employers want her to negotiate with clients but she doesn't like that, one of her clients sells garden tools, and that she makes north of 140,000 dollars a year. Stuff she might tell me on the phone if complaining about a bad day. So, turns out I LIED to the FBI and to the American people? I HAVE discussed business with her. WHY LIE if I have nothing to hide? etc. If I told everyone I still don't really know WHAT she does or WHOM she is actually building websites with, would people assume I was wriggling out of a lie or refusing to own up to my deceit? Some of the would, if my name were "Joe Biden."

Too many Hannity-style "We now know"s in there, Luvnit.  "Highly likely" indeed, unless there was no such scheme. Need only add the liberal press isn't talking about that.

Lol "More to come" for sure. As I've been saying all summer, whistleblower after whistleblower.  
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 12:02 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh, sure, no doubt about it. Admittedly it bothered me less for his opponent imho far outdid him in that regard. That being said, I sure would have been in favor of a more honest, less swampy candidate than Joe Biden.

Joe Biden remembers more damage from a house fire that actually occurred, than can be substantiated.
He exaggerated.

Trump remembers being voted "Man of the Year" in Michigan. Something which never actually occurred.
And he lied about election fraud to the point his followers stormed the Capitol and people died. Over 700 were convicted
the latest getting 22 years in prison.

I think there is a qualitative difference between these kinds of lies, showing not only quite different levels of honesty,
but also quite different capabilities for grasping reality.

So yes, "far outdid."
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 08:26 PM)Dill Wrote: Joe Biden remembers more damage from a house fire that actually occurred, than can be substantiated.
He exaggerated.

Trump remembers being voted "Man of the Year" in Michigan. Something which never actually occurred.
And he lied about election fraud to the point his followers stormed the Capitol and people died. Over 700 were convicted
the latest getting 22 years in prison.

I think there is a qualitative difference between these kinds of lies, showing not only quite different levels of honesty,
but also quite different capabilities for grasping reality.

Sure there is, which is why I said what I said.

Nevertheless, I feel people have a right to point to Biden not telling the truth about his son's dealings. Maybe he was unaware, which would be a bit unprofessional, since everyone knew Hunter comes up. Or he deliberately tried to mislead. In either case, his statements about it were inaccurate and no amount of Trump lies changes that.
Reply/Quote
what you think is known and what can be proven are 2 separate entities. Now most of the world knows that OJ Simpson murdered his ex-wife but he's walking around free because it wasn't proven

James Comer has been asked numerous times, by that most trusted news channel, if they have found any definitive proof that Joe Biden did anything illegal, each and every time he has to answer no but then he promises he'll find it.

What you have is a lot of Republican imagined accusations because they have to prove that Biden is worse than Trump. They've thrown a lot of crap out there but nothing has stuck, except the whole idea that Joe is crooked, so in a way their campaign is working. Joe is guilty of having a screw-up as a son. That doesn't mean Joe is guilty of criminal behavior himself

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 09:25 AM)pally Wrote: what you think is known and what can be proven are 2 separate entities.  Now most of the world knows that OJ Simpson murdered his ex-wife but he's walking around free because it wasn't proven

James Comer has been asked numerous times, by that most trusted news channel, if they have found any definitive proof that Joe Biden did anything illegal, each and every time he has to answer no but then he promises he'll find it.

What you have is a lot of Republican imagined accusations because they have to prove that Biden is worse than Trump.  They've thrown a lot of crap out there but nothing has stuck, except the whole idea that Joe is crooked, so in a way their campaign is working.  Joe is guilty of having a screw-up as a son.  That doesn't mean Joe is guilty of criminal behavior himself

This is not accurate. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/joe-biden-more-involved-hunter-business-comer

"You look at the laptop and all the people that Joe Biden claimed he never had any dealings with or didn't know, their pictures, their text messages, their emails," Comer said. "There's evidence through and through that shows Joe Biden knew these people. He spent time with these people, and he communicated with these people."

"Now we know of several instances where Joe Biden was, in fact, in direct communication with some of these business associates, I guess you could call them. I call them people who are foreign nationals sending money through shell companies to the Biden family," Comer continued. "But at any rate, Joe Biden was a lot more involved in Hunter's shady business games than he has ever admitted."

The Kentucky Republican gave a highly optimistic analysis of his investigation, hinting that its culmination may be coming soon.

"I think we're getting closer every day. We're at the point, now, we're in the deposition phase," he said. "We already have bank records. We have emails. We have text messages. We have phone records. We have testimony from other people. So we know a lot about what Joe Biden's involvement was. We're at the point where we need people to come in under oath and go into more detail because I think all roads point to Joe Biden."

Comer has remarked that he expects his investigation to culminate in six to 10 criminal referrals for Hunter Biden.

The sad part is Jordan and Comer have uncovered a ton of evidence against the D.O.J., F.B.I and Secret Service running interference for Joe Biden. Otherwise, HB would have been in jail a long time ago.

Comer and Jordan are connecting the dots of a complex criminal enterprise. Remember, the D.O.J. and Weiss spent 5 YEARS, while Comer and Jordan have only spent 8 months. Let's see if they can uncover more info as they interview more involved under oath and if they can find more money through subpoenas for bank records (including Swiss Bank accounts). Let see if Joe Biden used pseudonym emails to connect with HB or his business associates once they are released unredacted from the National Archives. 
They have yet to start an official impeachment inquiry, my hunch that is coming next week to give them more subpoena power.

Unlike the DOJ and FBI, Comer and Jordan are attempting to find evidence versus burying evidence to protect the Biden family.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Kentucky Republican gave a highly optimistic analysis of his investigation, hinting that its culmination may be coming soon.

Kelly/Shapiro 2024 would be a much better ticket that Biden/Harris 2.0.  Make it so, GOP.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 10:11 AM)hollodero Wrote: Oh please, conclusively link Joe Biden to bribery. Not with some emails that might exist and might have something nefarious in it if they happen to exist. I need an email where Joe says something akin to 'do the bribery, I approve, hugs and kisses, your big guy'. Or maybe a tape where he freely admits his intentions, like there is with Trump. Something. All this proofless speculations get a bit tiresome.

1) The emails do exist (who do you think the “Big Guy” is?)
2) The FBI knew the emails existed and purposely hid that to influence the election
3) You don’t see anything off about Hunter Biden being paid millions by Chinese energy companies as a consultant when he has virtually no experience in the field, whatsoever?

There’s a lot more proof of Biden being in bed with China and the whole family being corrupt than Trump colluding with Russia, which would’ve undermined Russia’s interests to say the least. Say what you want about Trump’s rhetoric with Russia. Trump wanted energy independence for the US which is the exact opposite of what Russia wanted. The US will continue to fall as long as we keep making futile and political attempts to “go green,” which isn’t practical at all. It’s just a political tool at this point. The Dems know we will have to depend on oil unless we switch to nuclear, for probably the rest of everyone’s life on this board.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 06:58 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: 1) The emails do exist (who do you think the “Big Guy” is?)

I really don't know. Maybe it's Joe Biden. Maybe it's a fat person. Might be you for all I know.

(09-08-2023, 06:58 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: 2) The FBI knew the emails existed and purposely hid that to influence the election

I don't know that, but maybe. Since last time they knew about the investigations against Trump and hid them, maybe this was just to even the score. However, nothing means Joe Biden is guilty of anything, including bribery.

(09-08-2023, 06:58 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: 3) You don’t see anything off about Hunter Biden being paid millions by Chinese energy companies as a consultant when he has virtually no experience in the field, whatsoever?

Oh yes, I sure do, said so many times. Of course there's something off about that.

(09-08-2023, 06:58 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: There’s a lot more proof of Biden being in bed with China and the whole family being corrupt than Trump colluding with Russia, which would’ve undermined Russia’s interests to say the least. Say what you want about Trump’s rhetoric with Russia. Trump wanted energy independence for the US which is the exact opposite of what Russia wanted. The US will continue to fall as long as we keep making futile and political attempts to “go green,” which isn’t practical at all. It’s just a political tool at this point. The Dems know we will have to depend on oil unless we switch to nuclear, for probably the rest of everyone’s life on this board.

There's a lot of talking points thrown together in here. To sum it up, you don't like Democrats.
Reply/Quote