Poll: Are we being foolish Bashing the Steelers?
Yes
No
I don't know anymore what is going on
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are we Done Bashing?
Are we done Bashing the Steelers since it is very clear they are the Greater organization?
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 11:14 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Are we done Bashing the Steelers since it is very clear they are the Greater organization?

The most important answer is to the questions not asked. 
My answer?  I had to dig deep into my heart of hearts and the only answer I could come up with is NO! Not now, not ever. A day without bashing the squeelers is a day without sunshine.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 11:14 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Are we done Bashing the Steelers since it is very clear they are the Greater organization?

No and let me tell you a story why we will never be done bashing the Steelers.

i was once at a diner having lunch and low and behold who was eating a tuna on rye at a table near me.....
Reply/Quote
Marlon23 Wrote:Are we done Bashing the Steelers since it is very clear they are the Greater organization?

Of course not; it's one of the few pleasures we have left to us.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 11:47 AM)GodFather Wrote: No and let me tell you a story why we will never be done bashing the Steelers.

i was once at a diner having lunch and low and behold who was eating a tuna on rye at a table near me.....

LOL!!!  
Reply/Quote
Is it getting harder to defend the Bengals against the Steelers? Do we have any new ammo in this fight or Ben in the Bathroom all we got?
Reply/Quote
No because I hate Ryan Shazier, Antwon Blake, Mike Mitchell, Cody Wallace, Hines Ward, etc.

They have a lot of dirty hitters and for some reason are perceived as just "playing hard" because of their old identity and the fact they've won Super Bowls.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
We will never be done bashing the steelers because our hatred for them runs deep. Having a superior organization means nothing. You've watched the games, you see the dirty hits. I can't stop.
Reply/Quote
What joy would we have left if that happened ?

Besides they are still way too dirty.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Are you telling us that you're a Steelers troll, Marlon? Hmm
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 12:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Are you telling us that you're a Steelers troll, Marlon?  Hmm

No LOL!!!  But I am running out of things to say in the middle of street fights with Stooler fans!!  LOL!!!!
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 12:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: No LOL!!!  But I am running out of things to say in the middle of street fights with Stooler fans!!  LOL!!!!

Here's a list of things you can still bash them for:

1. Ben is a serial rapist.
2. Dr. Rydze.
3. Their dynasty in the 70's is tainted by rampant steroids use.
4. If they've never lived near Pittburgh, they are the worst kind of fan.
5. Hines Ward will never make the HOF and Bettis is the worst RB in the HOF.
6. The Patriots OWN the Steelers.
7. Deflategate 2.0 (swept under the rug).
8. LeVeon and Antonio are complete knuckleheads.

It's pretty easy buddy. There's so much to make fun of.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
They're trash and need to be reminded of that irrefutable fact on a 24/7/365 basis. (366 days during leap years)
Reply/Quote
If there fanbase wasn't such sister kissing a$$holes maybe I wouldn't want to bash them so much...but it is what it is.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Anyone is a greater organization when compared to us.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Yes we are done bashing the Steelers. When they flat out said last offseason that the Bengals were no rivals, just little brothers wildly swinging while the big brother holds them by the forehead, and we in response get swept. What more can you say. No reason to hate. They are right. We can't compare.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The only time in my life I would've wished a catastrophe of fiction would come true was from that m**********ng Batman film.

No. I hate that team and their stupid ass fans.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They are a better organization and a better team, but they can still **** off.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 12:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Here's a list of things you can still bash them for:

1. Ben is a serial rapist.
2. Dr. Rydze.
3. Their dynasty in the 70's is tainted by rampant steroids use.
4. If they've never lived near Pittburgh, they are the worst kind of fan.
5. Hines Ward will never make the HOF and Bettis is the worst RB in the HOF.
6. The Patriots OWN the Steelers.
7. Deflategate 2.0 (swept under the rug).
8. LeVeon and Antonio are complete knuckleheads.

It's pretty easy buddy. There's so much to make fun of.

I am printing this list out and putting it in my Wallet.  Thanks Shake n Blake.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 02:22 PM)jj22 Wrote: Yes we are done bashing the Steelers. When they flat out said last offseason that the Bengals were no rivals, just little brothers wildly swinging while the big brother holds them by the forehead, and we in response get swept. What more can you say. No reason to hate. They are right. We can't compare.

Oh Man your a Stooler LOVER!!!!!  [Image: adam%2Bsandler%2Bclown.gif]
Reply/Quote