Poll: Are we being foolish Bashing the Steelers?
Yes
No
I don't know anymore what is going on
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are we Done Bashing?
Eff No! Before we eat our own (as typically happens here), we're going to bash the shit out of those arrogant effin' morons!.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
F the steelers and their fans and their players and anyone wearing their crappy ass colors or logos. Hell, I'd kick a kid in a wheelchair down steps if he was wearing that piss yellow jersey.

It's not hatred due to them being better, it's hatred due to them being the dirtiest, shit based organization in all of football for decades, and having the balls to call other people dirty.

The Patriots win more then the steelers, and yes they get annoying at times, but that dislike is more of the...damn wish we could do that because the Pats win and just say nothing. Brady is a cry baby at times, but he's the only one.

The entire steelers organization is full of fake tough guys who will hit you when you aren't looking and hit high and take cheap shots and call that hard nose football, but the moment a player on another team stands up and says...hell no and knocks their punk ass out, they cry foul.

F them...F their fans, F their players and F their entire city. That city could blow up and I wouldn't shed a single tear.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote