1 3.57%
No
96.43%
27 96.43%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we SURE that Dez Bryant is better than A.J Green?
Title
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 11:53 AM)jj22 Wrote: Title

notsureifsrs

If you are though I would say Hell no. I think Dez was ascending as a player at one point. He has plateaued as of late.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't even put Dez in the top 5 at this point.

Green
Brown
Jones
OBJ
Hopkins

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wouldn't even put Dez in the top 5 at this point.

Green
Brown
Jones
OBJ
Hopkins

This^^^

And I hope he's not serious 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wouldn't even put Dez in the top 5 at this point.

Green
Brown
Jones
OBJ
Hopkins

Same way i believe. AJ looks like he is just getting better too.

Dez is #6 to me though but Jordy could push him once he gets back on the same page with Rodgers.
Reply/Quote
Dez has fallen off recently, not really all his fault but still not the same guy he was 2-3 years ago.

My top 5 currently...

1. Antonio Brown
2. A.J. Green
3. Julio Jones
4. OBJ
5. Hopkins

6-10

6. Allen Robinson
7. Dez Bryant
8. Brandon Marshall
9. Alshon Jeffrey
10. Doug Baldwin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:16 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Dez has fallen off recently, not really all his fault but still not the same guy he was 2-3 years ago.

My top 5 currently...

1. Antonio Brown
2. A.J. Green
3. Julio Jones
4. OBJ
5. Hopkins

6-10

6. Allen Robinson
7. Dez Bryant
8. Brandon Marshall
9. Alshon Jeffrey
10. Doug Baldwin

I keep forgetting about this Allen Robinson guy who is a major up and comer...
Reply/Quote
Dez has fallen off, but we also have to remember that he has had a group of nobodies throwing him the ball. It's very difficult to be a great receiver if you don't have someone who can deliver the pass. That said, I always thought Dez was a little more hype than the real deal. He benefitted from being in Dallas and all the media attention they get. Throw in the hype coming out of college and he was sort of "preordained".
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I keep forgetting about this Allen Robinson guy who is a major up and comer...

Played really well last year, I think had the most TDs last year and about 1400-1500 yards Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Whoever said he was in the first place? Dez is a better Fu$k Up than Green, thats what he's better at!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wouldn't even put Dez in the top 5 at this point.

Green
Brown
Jones
OBJ
Hopkins
Yep.

All of those guys are interchangeable too. Brown and Julio are regarded as the best, but it's mostly because they are targeted the most. They are all on the same level.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I think Dez has fallen off, but I'm surprised about the comments. At one time it was debatable (more than it seems it is now).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
would have AJ in my top 2 WR's.

Maybe even 1.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:04 PM)GodFather Wrote: Whoever said he was in the first place? Dez is a better Fu$k Up than Green, thats what he's better at!

It's all about Dez!
Reply/Quote
Ya know, its hard to judge Dez lately.... He had great chemistry with Romo.

I've seen Dez do some things other receivers don't normally do. The guy balls out.

When both Dez and AJ are on fire, it would be a pretty even competition IMO
Reply/Quote
I dont know. Both are top 5 caliber receivers. Dez missed a few games last year and Romo was out. But before that he had a better 3 year stretch than AJ has in any 3 years. Now Dez has a rookie instead of Romo, so chances are his numbers will take a hit.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
To be fair Dez has either been injured and/or playing with a backup for a while now.
Reply/Quote
Keep in mind that Dez has been playing with backup QBs over the last year. Green's numbers took a serious hit when McCarron was playing last year, and he's considered a top level backup. Also, wasn't Dez fighting through injury last year? I like AJ over Fez, physically (by a slim margin), and Green is a much better guy for a locker room IMO. Not that Dez is a full on cancer, but he has that potential to be a distraction.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:03 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Played really well last year, I think had the most TDs last year and about 1400-1500 yards Big Grin

Impressive.

He looked good against the Pack Sunday as well from what i saw. Definately a guy to keep an eye on.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:03 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Played really well last year, I think had the most TDs last year and about 1400-1500 yards Big Grin

Eifert would have had the most had he stayed healthy
Reply/Quote