Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we rolling with Sample as the starting TE?
(03-16-2022, 10:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Bills, Broncos, Ravens, Steelers, and Chargers all getting better on paper.

No they are not.  In fact pretty much every move the Steelers have made has been backwards.

Roethlisberger > Trubisky
Trai Turner > James Danials
Joe Haden > Levi Wallace

And they still have not replaced Schuster or Terrell Edmunds.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:17 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Would be exciting getting Gronk but really just think it would be a bandaid and would rather go different direction. 

Plus don't see him being real happy here sharing catches with Chase, Higgins, Boyd and Mixon and could become a distraction even. 

That wouldn't be an issue here we would just pay him for 1 year with no incentives. He won't feel the pressure of needing targets like his performance incentive deal he will get with Buccs.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No they are not.  In fact pretty much every move the Steelers have made has been backwards.

Joe Haden > Levi Wallace

Daniels is a player considered to be still on the rise, and adding Myles Jack is a shot in the arm for their defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No they are not.  In fact pretty much every move the Steelers have made has been backwards.

Joe Haden > Levi Wallace

The Steelers have not improved. The Browns have not improved. The Ravens though have at safety and DE. Moses a wash.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: adding Myles Jack is a shot in the arm for their defense.

Oh, I almost forget.

Joe Schobert > Myles Jack
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Oh, I almost forget.

Joe Schobert > Myles Jack

Schobert just released
Reply/Quote