Poll: Are you happy being a Bengals fan?
This poll is closed.
Yes
45.45%
25 45.45%
No
54.55%
30 54.55%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are you happy being a Bengals fan?
It's hard being a bengals fan! Nothing easy about it. They get your hopes up just to kick u in the nuts. But what can I do they are my team.
Reply/Quote
Not at the moment. However, I want to apologize for any cursing or rudeness during my three day rage against Mike Brown. I expect more of myself than that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 09:15 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Not at the moment.  However, I want to apologize for any cursing or rudeness during my three day rage against Mike Brown.  I expect more of myself than that.

Only 3 days?  That is actually pretty tame compared to most!  My rage has been going since 91 but luckily I dont expect more of myself lol.

I am happy to be a Bengals fan. Never will I  forget the Super Bowl runs of the 80's and how much fun that was. The horrible 90's and returning to relevance with Marvin, Carson and now Andy Dalton.

The only thing that frustrates me is the owner and how he runs his business. He seems to be walking while everyone else is running.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 09:46 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Only 3 days?  That is actually pretty tame compared to most!  My rage has been going since 91 but luckily I dont expect more of myself lol.

I am happy to be a Bengals fan. Never will I  forget the Super Bowl runs of the 80's and how much fun that was. The horrible 90's and returning to relevance with Marvin, Carson and now Andy Dalton.

The only thing that frustrates me is the owner and how he runs his business. He seems to be walking while everyone else is running.

LOL.  I was particularly bad the last three days, especially on Twitter.  Can't say I'm happy with an owner who really doesn't care about winning or the fans.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have made me not be interested in football like I want to. Just so much stuff they do it's comical I wouldn't even be shocked if browns were better next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2017, 04:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: I am happy being a Bengals fan.

Theres a difference in being happy because of the bengals and being happy because a sports team shouldnt dictate and control your emotions. Despite this team being more dysfunctional than an MTV program lineup, i still enjoy watching the bengals. But i am disappointed in how this organization is run. And im pretty sure everyone here has screamed at their tv because of marvin lewis or some other bengal ineptitude going on. That said i wear bengals geae several days a week and i couldnt see myself rooting for anyone else. You can love something and be critical and disappointed, that doesnt make you a bad fan, it makes you human
Reply/Quote
No. Like others have said, I don't let it drag into my family/personal life, but i am not happy being a Bengals fan. This team is apathetic toward their fans, and the feeling is starting to be mutual.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote