Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you "privileged" ?
(03-20-2016, 11:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You got a 3 you say?

FWIW I got:
You live with 55 out of 100 points of privilege.

1. You’re quite privileged. You’ve had a few struggles, but overall your life has been far easier than most. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. But you should be aware of your advantages and work to help others who don’t have them. Thank you for checking your privilege.

I would have scored quite a few more points except for the understanding folks in this forum shaming me on various subjects asked about.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Not privileged at all, per the test. My score: 44/100
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Buzzfeed at it again, huh?

Notice you get 2 points if you are a White male.

It also heavily implies a point for being a Christian.

I took the quiz out of fun. Honest answering, and I am not privileged.

I decided to retake it without answering a single question and I got "under-privileged".

It even says the "world" is unfair to me, though Whites aren't very privileged in other parts of the world. Which is why so many people want to focus on just the US or other "white" countries.
(03-20-2016, 06:31 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Buzzfeed at it again, huh?

Notice you get 2 points if you are a White male.

It also heavily implies a point for being a Christian.

I took the quiz out of fun.  Honest answering, and I am not privileged.

I decided to retake it without answering a single question and I got "under-privileged".  

It even says the "world" is unfair to me, though Whites aren't very privileged in other parts of the world.  Which is why so many people want to focus on just the US or other "white" countries.

I gave you points if you weren't confused about your gender.    Also the last handful of questions I didn't even understand.    
(03-20-2016, 12:34 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Actually, it is based upon your perception so if you are one of those guys who thinks straight white males are under attack, you'll probably score pretty low.

Actually it has nothing to do with the perception of white males being under attack.

For instance, I have had my accent mocked, both here in the US and also while traveling.

I have been called a racial slur and I have been told I sound white.  (over the phone) "Are you white?  You sound white."

I have had strangers ask to touch my hair (kids in Korea wouldn't even ask).

I have been called a "fairy", I have even been called a "fairy princess".  A lot of guys that serve in the military have been called these things.

I have had GFs, that I referred to as "my friend" to keep the relationship on the DL.  There is even a funny story that is passed around on FB about a Mom suspecting her son is sleeping with his roommate.

I could go on.  However, the point is, that if you answer the questions honestly and not with the intent that the makers had in mind with the question, you will find a lot of people scoring pretty low and not being "privileged".
(03-20-2016, 06:38 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote:  if you answer the questions honestly and not with the intent that the makers had in mind with the question,

How do you know they wanted you to lie.

I am pretty sure that these test are only intended to be accurate if you tell the truth.

BTW maybe there should have been a question like "I have never had delusions of persecution to the point that I imagine things that are not happening."
(03-20-2016, 07:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How do you know they wanted you to lie.

I am pretty sure that these test are only intended to be accurate if you tell the truth.

BTW maybe there should have been a question like "I have never had delusions of persecution to the point that I imagine things that are not happening."

Well, I am sure the "I have never been called a fairy." was not meant in the way I took the question to be.

I took it as "Have I ever been called a fairy?"  Yes.

The way it is probably meant to be... "Have you ever felt that you were being bullied or degraded when someone called you a fairy?"  No. 

Buzzfeed is a very anti white website (they have plenty of white shaming articles and videos), so that is how I know they were wanting people to answer the 2nd way to the question as opposed to the 1st.  They just didn't word it correctly.  It is typical for them.
(03-20-2016, 07:13 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Buzzfeed is a very anti white website (they have plenty of white shaming articles and videos), so that is how I know they were wanting people to answer the 2nd way to the question as opposed to the 1st.  They just didn't word it correctly.  It is typical for them.

Yep

(03-20-2016, 07:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: maybe there should have been a question like "I have never had delusions of persecution to the point that I imagine things that are not happening."
(03-20-2016, 07:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep

Care to show one pro white thing they have posted?  Just one.

If not, then the delusional one is not me.
(03-20-2016, 07:48 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Care to show one pro white thing they have posted?  Just one.

If not, then the delusional one is not me.

I don't know what you mean by "pro-white".  I never claimed Buzzfeed was a white supremacist source that promoted white people over others.

Is that really how you see the world?  Everything that does not support white supremacy is "ant-white".

Could you give me an example of a "pro white" story from another media source so I know what you want me to look for on Buzzfeed?
(03-20-2016, 08:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know what you mean by "pro-white".  I never claimed Buzzfeed was a white supremacist source that promoted white people over others.

Is that really how you see the world?  Everything that does not support white supremacy is "ant-white".

Could you give me an example of a "pro white" story from another media source so I know what you want me to look for on Buzzfeed?

Never mind.  I found one.

Here is the proof that you are suffering from delusions of persecution.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/ben-stein-americas-race-problem-is-pathetic-se#.peNbzZRKG
(03-20-2016, 08:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know what you mean by "pro-white".  I never claimed Buzzfeed was a white supremacist source that promoted white people over others.

Fred you know what a white supremacist site looks like .... You have posted all those kevin kaseveharn articles from them after all...   Ninja
(03-20-2016, 08:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Fred you know what a white supremacist site looks like .... You have posted all those kevin kaseveharn articles from them after all...   Ninja

Yes.  I do know what white supremacist sites look like.  They are very "pro-white".  I have looked at the worst of them.

(03-20-2016, 08:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Never mind.  I found one.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/ben-stein-americas-race-problem-is-pathetic-se#.peNbzZRKG

Hilarious

Good one.  You think this article telling blacks not to be self defeating is a pro white article.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Pro white.... as in... how good it is to be white.  How white people should be proud to be white.  How about some of the good things that whites have accomplished?

None of these things have anything to do with white supremacy.  You talk about people living in an echo chamber, yet here you are, echoing the same rhetoric over and over.

It is too much... LMAO
(03-20-2016, 08:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Never mind.  I found one.

That was Pro White?  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-20-2016, 06:38 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Actually it has nothing to do with the perception of white males being under attack.

For instance, I have had my accent mocked, both here in the US and also while traveling.

I have been called a racial slur and I have been told I sound white.  (over the phone) "Are you white?  You sound white."

I have had strangers ask to touch my hair (kids in Korea wouldn't even ask).

I have been called a "fairy", I have even been called a "fairy princess".  A lot of guys that serve in the military have been called these things.

I have had GFs, that I referred to as "my friend" to keep the relationship on the DL.  There is even a funny story that is passed around on FB about a Mom suspecting her son is sleeping with his roommate.

I could go on.  However, the point is, that if you answer the questions honestly and not with the intent that the makers had in mind with the question, you will find a lot of people scoring pretty low and not being "privileged".

Man oh man, how did I know you'd be one of the least "privileged" people on this board?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-20-2016, 10:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That was Pro White?  

Not as Pro-white as Stormfront type stories, but since SN refuses to provide an example of what he wants i don't know what else to say.

As soon as he gives me an example from another source I will see if I can find one on Buzzfeed.  Until then I really don't know exactly what he wants.
(03-20-2016, 10:27 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Hilarious

Good one.  You think this article telling blacks not to be self defeating is a pro white article.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Pro white.... as in... how good it is to be white.  How white people should be proud to be white.  How about some of the good things that whites have accomplished?

None of these things have anything to do with white supremacy.  You talk about people living in an echo chamber, yet here you are, echoing the same rhetoric over and over.

It is too much... LMAO

Sorry, but I still don't know what you mean by "pro-white".

Please give me an example from another source so I can find one like it on Buzzfeed.  

Or maybe since YOU were the one who claimed Buzzfeed had a bunch of "white shaming" articles you could post one of them.  Because I looked and I did not see any.  This seems to be pretty strong evidence that you suffer from delusions of persecution.

Not asking too much to ask you to post something to back up your opinion is it?  Hope that is not too difficult for you.
Anyway, I suspect Gen Y will come to be known as the butt-hurt generation.
--------------------------------------------------------

(03-21-2016, 01:12 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Anyway, I suspect Gen Y will come to be known as the butt-hurt generation.

Agreed.  When healthy, straight, white males in the United States start crying about how they are victims of oppression we have jumped the shark.