Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona Cardinals sign Gresham
https://twitter.com/AZCardinals/status/624720442977333248/photo/1
Reply/Quote
Good for him. A fresh start could be just what he needed.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Glad that option is officially off the table.
Reply/Quote
Glad he is signed. And back with CP.
Reply/Quote
Surprised. I heard he was visiting GB today. Seems a lot of teams had an interest. Also smart on both parties to go with the 1 year deal. If the injury lingers Zona can cut ties; if not Gresh can hit the open market next off season without the questions.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I was always a Gresh fan, best of luck to him in AZ.
Reply/Quote
Never as bad as some people here claimed. Fought hard for every yard and turned into a good blocker. His numbers suffered because we never threw the ball to him downfield.
Reply/Quote
Hope it works for him.
Reply/Quote
Good luck to Gresh! I really hope he does well there.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 09:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Never as bad as some people here claimed.  Fought hard for every yard and turned into a good blocker.  His numbers suffered because we never threw the ball to him downfield.

Confused  What's this, something we actually agree on? ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Of course, I hope he drops a TD on 4th and goal and down six when they play us.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I wish him the best of luck for 15 games next season.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Look forward to attending Bengals @ Cards. Should be a good contest.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 08:30 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Good for him.  A fresh start could be just what he needed.

I agree.  I still think most of his problems are in his head.
Reply/Quote
Frankly, I wish we would've kept him at least 1 more year. , just to make sure we were set at TE for the long haul. I always thought he was going to fumble everytime he touched the ball though.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 09:28 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Frankly, I wish we would've kept him at least 1 more year.  , just to make sure we were set at TE for the long haul.   I always thought he was going to fumble everytime he touched the ball though.

Yes at this point having two rookies behind Eifert is a little concerning, especially with Eifert's injury history.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 09:32 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yes at this point having two rookies behind Eifert is a little concerning, especially with Eifert's injury history.

I'm not real worried about it because they've both proven they can run routes and catch the ball, which the NFL is a different ball game, but the transition from college isn't as big anymore and I think they can pick it up pretty quick.

As far as blocking, Hill hits the hole so fast that they just need to get in a defender's way while Hill runs by them.
Reply/Quote
One of the message board whipping boys found a home.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000503533/article/jermaine-gresham-agrees-to-oneyear-deal-with-cards

It will be interesting to see how Arian's uses him.

I know the Bengals had him spend a lot of time blocking Suggs, Woodley and a bunch of huge LBers in run and pass situations. My concern is who is going to block these mammoth outside backers like Suggs among our TE group
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I was always OK with Gresh, although he did make me cringe at times. Best of luck to him for 15 games this year.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if he and Geno will get a chance to redo the Oklahoma Drill.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote