Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armed Citizen Opens Fire On Home Depot Shoplifter
(10-09-2015, 12:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I have a pretty good idea that you would need a gun
Aren't you the one that complains about people personalizing things and making snarky comments?  For somebody that doesn't like it, you sure seem to enjoy it.
(10-09-2015, 12:36 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Aren't you the one that complains about people personalizing things and making snarky comments?  For somebody that doesn't like it, you sure seem to enjoy it.

I have no idea where I would get that notion.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Back on topic, call me a Nazi but citizens opening fire in parking lots (in all but the most dire of situations) disturbs me.
(10-09-2015, 01:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Back on topic, call me a Nazi but citizens opening fire in parking lots (in all but the most dire of situations) disturbs me.

A Nazi would have probably gave her a medal.

Contrary to popular belief, the population under Nazi Germany were allowed to possess certain firearms...all except for the Jews.
(10-09-2015, 01:31 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: A Nazi would have probably gave her a medal.

Contrary to popular belief, the population under Nazi Germany were allowed to possess certain firearms...all except for the Jews.

Ok, well then DON'T call me a Nazi!
(10-09-2015, 12:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea where I would get that notion.

Ohhh...I do.
(10-08-2015, 01:06 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Wha?

Did she fire her gun by accident? Because I'm pretty sure taking out your gun and shooting someone is both something wrong and a crime here. 

Wha Wah.  Who the eff said she fired by accident? Pay attention...she was ignorant,  because she was permitted to pack a firearm she thought it gave her the right to do what she did. What a great opportunity to be a heroine and save the day, a vigilante she was. 

What is it about that that you cant grasp?
(10-07-2015, 10:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://concealednation.org/2015/10/armed-citizen-opens-fire-on-home-depot-shoplifter-youre-doing-it-wrong/

What an idiot. Further proof that you can't legislate the stupid out of people.

maybe she was a stock holder.
(10-09-2015, 03:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: maybe she was a stock holder.

Nah...That was who she was shooting at.   Ninja
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(10-07-2015, 01:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I consider the rights of life and liberty to be a bit more complicated and necessary than the right to bear arms. But that is just me.

No, the right to bear arms is much more important.

Everyone should have some.

And the only way to get those bear arms is with a high powered rifle, because if you try to take on a bear with just a knife you WILL get eaten.
They be shootin’ !!!
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Home Depot parking lot?

Maybe she didn't care as much about safety because all of the innocent bystanders were immigrant workers.