Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic issues solution???
I'm having that same problems others were having with the graphics mostly being messed up? Someone stated that there was a solution. It's weird because when I first joined the site the graphics were fine, and now on the same PC from home they're all messed up. Whereas on my laptop they are fine. Very weird.

Anyone remember what the solution was?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah the graphics from my phone look like an old message board as JC described it. It's weird because it's been just fine up until this morning.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 09:57 AM)Stewy Wrote: I'm having that same problems others were having with the graphics mostly being messed up?  Someone stated that there was a solution.  It's weird because when I first joined the site the graphics were fine, and now on the same PC from home they're all messed up.  Whereas on my laptop they are fine.  Very weird.

Anyone remember what the solution was?

I'm Also having the same thing this morning. The graphics are all messed up. First time I've had this problem too. Is anyone else seeing the messed up board?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 10:15 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm Also having the same thing this morning.  The graphics are all messed up.  First time I've had this problem too.  Is anyone else seeing the messed up board?

P.S. I'm on my PC as well. And it's still messed up.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm having the same issues, no idea what's going on.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Same graphics issue here. Thought it was just me.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Eox broke it :/
Reply/Quote
Had that issue yesterday, but today everything is fine. Tomorrow is another day....
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote