Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Gomer Pyle used to say...
(03-07-2017, 03:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This from a guy that hates Trump. How ironic.

Ever wonder why we can't have nice things? Now you know.

[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-07-2017, 03:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't believe anyone here is doing that or has their feelings hurt. 

I would like to hope not, but some of the questions indicated folks weren't that familiar with the story and/or were hoping it wasn't as bad as it sounds. I think it is probably worse than it sounds, and it sounds pretty bad - and I haven't really even researched it a lot -  I just apparently have had more contact with this story than some members here.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-07-2017, 03:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I thought it was a situation where a guy was sharing nudes of an ex or a former hook up. If there are spy cams involved, that's a whole other level of the legal hammer coming down.

That's what I'm having trouble with as no two stories seem to have the same answers.

Is this just ex-boyfriends getting back at enlisted ex-girlfriends? Photos taken without their knowledge? Or photos the women had out there anyway?
(03-07-2017, 03:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This from a guy that hates Trump. How ironic.

Go figure... This is the guy who makes yet another thread about Trump...
(03-07-2017, 12:22 PM)xxlt Wrote: "Well, golly!"

Seriously though, this is disgusting.

I am afraid to ask if anyone is going to defend this conduct. So, I will ask if anyone - whether formerly in the service or not - would like to condemn it? Anyone?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-marines-idUSKBN16C0WE

(03-07-2017, 03:14 PM)xxlt Wrote: Per accounts I have seen and heard there were troves of pictures of multiple female Marines, many taken without their consent or lifted from their personal collections without their permission, some revealing, some nude... and comments up to and including encouraging rape of said soldiers. So, to all speculating on the level of this - yeah, it is not "a few gals" who had their feelings hurt by "a few bad apples."

Why do you keep sounding like you're just been begging for someone to defend this? It's almost like you're trying to pick a fight on here, but there's nobody for you to fight.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(03-07-2017, 06:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Go figure... This is the guy who makes yet another thread about Trump...

Nah, it was about you and your hypocrisy. Trivializing these terrible invasions of privacy to the female's physical appearance is of the poorest taste, but at least you have one defender. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-07-2017, 08:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why do you keep sounding like you're just been begging for someone to defend this? It's almost like you're trying to pick a fight on here, but there's nobody for you to fight.

I simply responded to other posts about the story and tried to fill in some gaps since there was some speculation about what has happened. And, I find what has happened reprehensible, as I would imagine many do. If you perceived this as looking for a fight I can't explain that.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-07-2017, 09:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  but at least you have one defender. 

Nah, it was about you and your hypocrisy. 

(03-07-2017, 11:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Nah, it was about you and your hypocrisy. 

That's what i said. You had his back to such an extent that you would let disgraceful comments such as he stated stand, just so you could refute someone who called him on them.  We all have our priorities; mine was to not let those disgraceful comments go unchallenged and yours was......

If calling him out on such comments prevents us from having nice things and points to my hypocrisy in your mind, then so be it.

(03-07-2017, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's what i said. You had his back to such an extent that you would let disgraceful comments such as he stated stand, just so you could refute someone who called him on them.  We all have our priorities; mine was to not let those disgraceful comments go unchallenged and yours was......

If calling him out on such comments prevents us from having nice things and points to my hypocrisy in your mind, then so be it.
Like i said i havent even read the article. 

I was just joshing ya on the Trump thing sally...

And yes i am a heterosexual male and notice the physical appearance of females. So take that fact and run as hard as you can to Trumps defense. If i thought one of these women were on the Bengals message board and could be offended by my remark. It wouldnt have been made. But good on you for getting butt hurt over a joke about women. LOLz coming from a Trumpet
(03-07-2017, 11:59 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Like i said i havent even read the article. 

I was just joshing ya on the Trump thing sally...

And yes i am a heterosexual male and notice the physical appearance of females. So take that fact and run as hard as you can to Trumps defense. If i thought one of these women were on the Bengals message board and could be offended by my remark. It wouldnt have been made. But good on you for getting butt hurt over a joke about women. LOLz coming from a Trumpet

Ah, so we shouldn't judge you on your words, but more so what is in your heart and your actual intent. Basically you were just engaging in Locker Room talk here. 

As I've said you've got a Champion on here that has your back. 

OK, I can't do it anymore. I have tried to play the gotcha game and I am not happy with myself. This will be my last attempt at gotcha. Just saying what I think from this point forward. 

(03-07-2017, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's what i said. You had his back to such an extent that you would let disgraceful comments such as he stated stand, just so you could refute someone who called him on them.  We all have our priorities; mine was to not let those disgraceful comments go unchallenged and yours was......

people have to bring their butt hurt into a thread that has zero to do with it. But, hey I was trying to keep the thread on track

(03-08-2017, 12:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Ah, so we shouldn't judge you on your words, but more so what is in your heart and your actual intent. Basically you were just engaging in Locker Room talk here. 

OK, I can't do it anymore. I have tried to play the gotcha game and I am not happy with myself. This will be my last attempt at gotcha. Just saying what I think from this point forward. 

You can judge me on my words. Its a message board. 

I said the female Marines I was around are not the type you would want pictures of. And joked it was like they put something in the water. 

Judge and feign offence all you want.
(03-08-2017, 12:21 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You can judge me on my words. Its a message board. 

I said the female Marines I was around are not the type you would want pictures of. And joked it was like they put something in the water. 

Judge and feign offence all you want.

Of course I was feigning; as that was the old "gotcha" bfine. If someone more conservative than you had made those exact same comments, there would have been a population screaming. You should be ashamed of objectifying women; most vocal would have most likely been your current Champion.

I will give credit where it is due as Dino made a half-hearted attempt to call you out, but we was a good Soldier and didn't break ranks.

"gotcha"

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-08-2017, 12:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: "gotcha"

[Image: source.gif]

Caught on video...

(03-08-2017, 03:38 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Caught on video...

I'm seeing a theme...

(01-21-2017, 09:19 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I could explain to you how you're feeble attempt at gotcha is totally devoid of any logic, but why waste the key strokes. The poster I addressed understood and recognized the point; as I am sure others that read it did. I even used the self-inclusive pronoun"we" when making the point

Sure I have point on the OP and shared it early in the thread. You most likely missed it because a couple guys got into a pissing contest for a few pages. Perhaps someone will further engage you in that; as I am done engaging you in this.

(02-21-2017, 03:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Especially in the 'gotcha" society we currently live in.

(02-23-2017, 07:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I said: I understand Hill's and others actions and of course it was a gotcha. I'm just of the opinion supported by proof that folks lied. Apparently you think no one did or putting them in quotes make them not lies. She told different folks, different things at the same time. She "lied" to somebody.

(03-01-2017, 01:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well if he's saying My generals and saying they came to him then isn't he taking ownership of the situation? "I sent one of my platoons on a raid last night and they lost a Soldier." Does that now mean I have shunned responsibility?

Or maybe, just maybe folks are trying to hard to play gotcha.

(03-02-2017, 08:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: "Rich" as it may be it has merit. I don't know how the open-minded should view it as mine is closed. But IMO he was being questioned about election fraud and was asked if anyone had contact with the Russians, so he most likely posed his answer accordingly. It might not have occurred to him that he spoke with Russia about something totally off topic while serving in a totally separate capacity.

But a "gotcha" has been successful as he has recused himself, because..........

(03-08-2017, 12:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Ah, so we shouldn't judge you on your words, but more so what is in your heart and your actual intent. Basically you were just engaging in Locker Room talk here. 

(03-08-2017, 12:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course I was feigning; as that was the old "gotcha" bfine. If someone more conservative than you had made those exact same comments, there would have been a population screaming. You should be ashamed of objectifying women; most vocal would have most likely been your current Champion.

I will give credit where it is due as Dino made a half-hearted attempt to call you out, but we was a good Soldier and didn't break ranks.

Of accusatory posts.

But that's only been the past month.   Mellow
(03-08-2017, 07:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm seeing a theme...

Of accusatory posts.

But that's only been the past month.   Mellow

Why you living in the past; that's the old gotcha bfine that tried to play the game. It made me sick to my stomach, so I have given it up.

(03-08-2017, 12:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why you living in the past; that's the old gotcha bfine that tried to play the game. It made me sick to my stomach, so I have given it up.

So is the new bfine like the old bfine before the old new bfine?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-08-2017, 12:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why you living in the past; that's the old gotcha bfine that tried to play the game. It made me sick to my stomach, so I have given it up.

"Gotcha"

Mellow