Chiefs
Ravens
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
As a Bengals fan, who to root for ...
That was an enjoyable watch.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No running game you say? Now he knows how Joe feels. Wink

Crazy thing is JB was our leading rusher in the last KC Playoff game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:38 PM)wanga Wrote: That was an enjoyable watch.

I'm enjoying the 2nd game much more

Reply/Quote
send mr. irrelevant home, Lions!
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I get folks want to bash Lamar, but he had a better Playoff game today against the Chiefs than Joe had his last playoff game against the Chiefs.

Seems football is the "total team sport" only when we want it to be.

Lamar was 17/32 when the game was basically over with 2 turnovers

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Crazy thing is JB was our leading rusher in the last KC Playoff game

Turrible

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:45 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Lamar was 17/32 when the game was basically over with 2 turnovers

He also had a WR fumble at the goalline. Like I said, I get it. 

Reply/Quote
Penei Sewell in motion

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Penei Sewell in motion

Man I wish we somehow has Sewell and Chase on the same team lol
Reply/Quote
Bosa still somehow eating even with that OL.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Man I wish we somehow has Sewell and Chase on the same team lol

I’d settle for any of their olinemen.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Man I wish we somehow has Sewell and Chase on the same team lol

Well the Lions kinda do. They got Sewell and ST Brown in the same draft

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 10:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well the Lions kinda do. They got Sewell and ST Brown in the same draft

They definitely killed those 2 picks. If only we could have taken Creed or Cosmi instead of Carman.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 10:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d settle for any of their olinemen.

Frank Ragnow was going to be the pick in 2018, a pity the Lions stole it from us. We ended up with Billy "Ass" Price. The rest is history.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 10:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They definitely killed those 2 picks. If only we could have taken Creed or Cosmi instead of Carman.

They have killed the last few drafts. Lions will be around for a while.
Reply/Quote
Not going to be able to stomach the Lions winning it before us.

The only franchise in the league besides the Browns who were more than a shitshow than us and they have Goff throwing ducks.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I know he didn’t have a first round grade but god I wanted Laporta back in April.

Got to hand it to Campbell we say Taylor is a leader of men but I think Lions players would genuinely die for him.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: - Lamar

20/37
54.1 cmp%
272 yards passing (54 rushing)
1 TD
2 turnovers
75.5 rating

- Burrow

26/41
63.41 cmp%
270 yards passing (30 yards rushing)
1 TD
2 turnovers
70.2 rating

One guy had a historic triple crown defense (#1 in sacks, points allowed, and takeaways), and an incredibly healthy team overall.

One guy had 3 backups playing OL on the road in Arrowhead.

Seems context only matters when we want it to.

Context also matters on those INTs too.

Neither of Burrow's picks were while in scoring position. And neither led to any points for the Chiefs.

Lamar threw a brain dead INT while in FG range (I believe?), when his team had to at least score 3.

I personally feel Burrow's game at Arrowhead last year is the worst he's looked in the playoffs. 
Reply/Quote
Just putting this out there-

Lamar led teams have scored 17 or less points in 4 of his 6 games playoff games.

Burrow led teams have scored 17 or less points in none of his 7 playoff games, and the offense has scored 17 or less in 1 of his 7 games.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 10:18 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Not going to be able to stomach the Lions winning it before us.

The only franchise in the league besides the Browns who were more than a shitshow than us and they have Goff throwing ducks.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I know he didn’t have a first round grade but god I wanted Laporta back in April.

Got to hand it to Campbell we say Taylor is a leader of men but I think Lions players would genuinely die for him.

But Campbell is overly stubborn for going on 4th down when the FG makes sense. Getting stopped on 4th down and yards to go up by 14, instead of taking the FG, was just what the 49ers needed to get back in the game and their hope back when all seemed lost for them. Those two FG he decided against came back to bite them in a 3-point loss. And against Dallas he stuck to it on a 2-point try even when they had a long ways to go, after two penalty plays, and they only needed the extra point to go to overtime. There's aggressiveness and their stubbornness. At some point players will become aggravated they worked so hard only to come away empty handed.

Lions are laden with talent, but they lost a golden opportunity to be in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote