Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As the world turns…
(03-16-2023, 02:49 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: All getting Brown does for the draft is take LT (Harrison) off the table. Who knows what the plan is with Williams and Collins.

Positions I'd consider at 28:
1) RT: Wright
2) DE: Van Ness, White, Foskey
3) DT: Bresee, Kancey
4) CB: Banks
5) TE: Mayer, Kincaid

I think it is a touch early for Forbes or Cam Smith at corner. Or Dawand Jones at RT. Ditto guys like Tuipulotu & Adebewore as DE/DT types. OLB types like Nolan Smith or McDonald aren't great scheme fits for us, but I would not discount them.

I'd stronly consider Robinson (RB), Smith-Njigba (WR), Addison (WR), Johnston (WR), or Flowers (WR) if they are sitting there. Or Branch if we don't land a safery in FA.

I’m pretty on board with your list here. I would add Washington to the te list. I have visions of that beast terrorizing defense’s while wearing stripes.

If they did go wr in 1 I’d say that’s probably the end of T here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 11:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I mean, all 31 other teams saw Jonah's tape from last year. If we don't want him, why would they?

I don't disagree with you and I pretty much only watch the Bengals and the team they're playing. WTS I'm sure there's some team out there that is either desperate for a starting T or think they can improve him. He is still very young for being in the league 4 years already and he was often injured last year which could be taken as a positive (He'll improve being healthy) or a negative (too much injury history at such a young age).
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 10:56 AM)Mer Wrote: Anyone else seeing a draft day Jonah trade coming to move up if there's a RT available they desire in the first round?

They could move up and I’m suggesting a trade and swap with Detroit @18. But I doubt in any circumstances Jonah can accomplish that. I’d bet it’d take our second
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I really don't expect them to move Jonah. It's been a long 2 seasons, the Bengals have played more games in the last two years than just about anyone. I think we hold on to as much depth as we can this year planning on some players going down.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 10:56 AM)Mer Wrote: Anyone else seeing a draft day Jonah trade coming to move up if there's a RT available they desire in the first round?

Why would a team willing to trade for Jonah...just not take said RT themselves?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Why would a team willing to trade for Jonah...just not take said RT themselves?

I was thinking a team might be interested due to him playing LT. It was really just a passing thought that I threw out there. I agree with Sled, though, I don't think they'll move him.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
One of the deeper TE classes in ages and you guys want to draft one in the first round. Couldn't pass any harder...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote