Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Dallas Should Be A Nice Workout Test
(08-16-2018, 08:14 AM)Sled21 Wrote: PA hasn't had time to destroy Dallas's line yet.... give him a couple of years...

So if Dallas OL digresses in 2018, blame it on PA???? But if they do well, Pollack gets all the credit???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:09 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So if Dallas OL digresses in 2018, blame it on PA???? But if they do well, Pollack gets all the credit???

What about our scouts? Nervous
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:09 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So if Dallas OL digresses in 2018, blame it on PA???? But if they do well, Pollack gets all the credit???

If they do well it’s because they have 3 All Pro players on that line, and one of the best RB’s in the league.

Reply/Quote
I want to see this offensive line against the Cowboys defense. That's my biggest concern.

Will be nice to see how the defensive line stacks up against their offensive line as well, but I think the offensive line showing will be more important
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 01:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dallas' OL faces one of the toughest DLs in the league.  Hope Prescott keeps his head on a swivel.

This will be exciting to watch. So friggin stoked right now and very glad we are facing this line right now as well. Great learning experience. If they make our OL look childish, they will take it personally and build on that. So much to be learned here tonight from our OL. If they control them? Well, that's awesome and is good progress heading closer to the season.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 03:25 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: And the Eagles finished last in their division two years ago.. the point is 2 years teams can change ...  i do believe our line is better than it was 2 years ago.. Lawson has been the big addition and from all accounts Billings is totally recovered from injury and playing well and Willis seems to strong on the run... 

We have a lot of positives going into the season that for sure.

Reply/Quote
I am curious to see if Ross gets his mojo going this game because if he becomes a factor, it will force Dallas's safeties to hang back from the line (no 8 in the box schemes) and Mixon will have the opportunity to establish the rush. The Bengals' offense has to have quick tempo.

On defensive side for the Bengals, I am looking how Vigil and Evans can cover, and the new Mike back stopping the run. Let's hope that Bates can be a factor. I do not think Dallas can stop Lawson, Dunlap, & Atkins. If they do, my props to them.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 04:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am curious to see if Ross gets his mojo going this game because if he becomes a factor, it will force Dallas's safeties to hang back from the line (no 8 in the box schemes) and Mixon will have the opportunity to establish the rush. The Bengals' offense has to have quick tempo.  

On defensive side for the Bengals, I am looking how Vigil and Evans can cover, and the new Mike back stopping the run.  Let's hope that Bates can be a factor.  I do not think Dallas can stop Lawson, Dunlap, & Atkins.  If they do, my props to them.

Dixon can catch too, not to mention Gio. :andy:  x :andy:
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 05:56 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Dixon can catch too, not to mention Gio. :andy:  x :andy:

That's the only way to go for RBs going in the future. NFL is too fast to not be a catching back. Glad we got two solid ones in our backfield. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 07:24 AM)kevin Wrote: Nothing against the Bears, but at the Dallas Cowboys is a good hard game. It's why you can't assume Eagles will repeat in NFC East. If Dallas has Prescott and Elliott this year, they could look more like the 2016 Cowboys.  Bengals in for a workout at Dallas which is good, because the AFC North is a hard division as is the NFC East.

I'm seeing some new posts after this game that high hopes are now low.  The fickle fans.  Well, I said Dallas would be a good tough team to play, especially at Dallas.  Still only in the middle of Training Camp as far as I'm concerned. Not only are my hopes not low, but I think Bengals will look better against Dallas when Bengals beat them in February in the Super Bowl.  GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 04:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am curious to see if Ross gets his mojo going this game because if he becomes a factor, it will force Dallas's safeties to hang back from the line (no 8 in the box schemes) and Mixon will have the opportunity to establish the rush. The Bengals' offense has to have quick tempo.  

On defensive side for the Bengals, I am looking how Vigil and Evans can cover, and the new Mike back stopping the run.  Let's hope that Bates can be a factor.  I do not think Dallas can stop Lawson, Dunlap, & Atkins.  If they do, my props to them.

Dallas didn't need their safeties. Our Oline couldn't do much against the Dallas front 7. They're impressive. Our Oline is NOT. I hope Pollack can pull them together. If he can't, Drisell's going to end up playing half the season, because Andy's going to get killed. Ross would be lucky in alot of games if Andy had time to get the ball to him on any deep routes. Same with AJ, Malone and Boyd. Pass rush hurts your success with any deep balls. 

Did anyone notice how Westerman looked tonight?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2018, 12:58 AM)kevin Wrote: I'm seeing some new posts after this game that high hopes are now low.  The fickle fans.  Well, I said Dallas would be a good tough team to play, especially at Dallas.  Still only in the middle of Training Camp as far as I'm concerned. Not only are my hopes not low, but I think Bengals will look better against Dallas when Bengals beat them in February in the Super Bowl.  GO BENGALS

Can Pollack walk on water, too? Will he be the savior of our season? Does he perform miracles? Stay tuned. . . LOL
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
[Image: dc52aa5cec2437a8e50788bbba3879e5]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2018, 01:25 AM)Shady Wrote: Dallas didn't need their safeties. Our Oline couldn't do much against the Dallas front 7. They're impressive. Our Oline is NOT. I hope Pollack can pull them together. If he can't, Drisell's going to end up playing half the season, because Andy's going to get killed. Ross would be lucky in alot of games if Andy had time to get the ball to him on any deep routes. Same with AJ, Malone and Boyd. Pass rush hurts your success with any deep balls. 

Did anyone notice how Westerman looked tonight?

I did not notice Westerman, but Redmond looked decent at times.  It appears the Oline remains questionable.  RT should have been addressed in the draft.  On plus side, Price isn't getting bull rushed it seems the right side of line is the area collapsing.   
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote