Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Dallas is going to be ONE HARD GAME.
This is a game that the Bengals should win and need to win. They are not going to shut Elliott down, so the key is to hold him in check. I would feel better if the game were not in Dallas, but they need to beat the Cowboys, Browns, and Redskins to come out of the first half with a winning record. I feel like this is a big game for them.
Reply/Quote
We should pack it in guys, we have no shot! Jk wanted to piss you off first

I watched the first half of that game on youtube since I didnt watch it. What I learned was the announcers said they are top team with the most ten play drives and time of possession. I see what their game plan is, and that's to run the ball. We are good at stopping the run. The 49ers had a 14-0 lead when I stopped watching. Obviously Dallas came back and won somehow. Now I seen Hyde have nice running lanes to run through for good yardage. I see our backs having a big game Sunday.

Overall I'm pretty confident going in . We cannot go 2-3 into new England. We need to be 3-2 and really try to beat new England. We got to keep up with Pitt and Baltimore. We can't get down games and expect to come back and have to beat them later to make the playoffs. We know the refs will help pitt as much as possible.

I'm also still looking every week for smart decisions. Get Boyd in the game, dude is a future star if you use him. Activate Cody core he looks like a number two, rotting away on the bench in favor of one little play a game James weight. He don't do hardly nothing for us. Bodine I don't think they will replace him. Because they are dumb asses. Sad to say but him getting injured would be a blessing for the sake of the team. Since Marvin holds nobody accountable. Use Hewitt in the run game too. Hopefully eifert is back because uzomahs hands are aweful ,he's no eifert I think I like kroft and Hewitt more then him. That's all for now.
Reply/Quote
We will shit on Dallas. They're not even that good. Wow, they beat the Bears, Redskins, and 49ers.... Lol they are about to play an actual defense. They're going to be lucky to get 14 or more points. The Cowboys have as much of a chance to beat us as the Dolphins did.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:27 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: We will shit on Dallas. They're not even that good. Wow, they beat the Bears, Redskins, and 49ers.... Lol they are about to play an actual defense. They're going to be lucky to get 14 or more points. The Cowboys have as much of a chance to beat us as the Dolphins did.

+1  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:27 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: We will shit on Dallas. They're not even that good. Wow, they beat the Bears, Redskins, and 49ers.... Lol they are about to play an actual defense. They're going to be lucky to get 14 or more points. The Cowboys have as much of a chance to beat us as the Dolphins did.

The Bengals have played better teams so far no doubt, but the same argument can be made that the Bengals only beat the Jets (1-3) and the Dolphins (1-3).
Reply/Quote
Game will be decided by refs.

Expect more than a few homer calls in favor of Dallas.

Not good for NFL for Bengals to win on the road against America's team.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 10:36 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: The Bengals have played better teams so far no doubt, but the same argument can be made that the Bengals only beat the Jets (1-3) and the Dolphins (1-3).

We had close games against the 3-1 Steelers and 4-0 Broncos. We will have two huge pieces back that we didn't have in those games (that would have probably let us win both games) against the Cowboys. The Cowboys have only decisively beat the Bears when Cutler was hurt. The Bengals are a lot better than the Cowboys and it will make itself extremely apparent Sunday at 4:25.
Reply/Quote
For whatever reason and I don't know why, but the Bengals have a tendency to lose to back up and rookie QBs. I wish they were playing Romo instead of Prescott.
Reply/Quote
This is not an I TOLD YOU SO........BUT.....If I saw this coming, Why didn't the Bengals Coaches ?????
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:54 PM)kevin Wrote: This is not an I TOLD YOU SO........BUT.....If I saw this coming, Why didn't the Bengals Coaches ?????

No this is an "I told you so" and "look at me prognosticating" post. What do you want, a cookie?

Reply/Quote

LOL !!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:01 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: No this is an "I told you so" and "look at me prognosticating" post. What do you want, a cookie?

No, it's not....Why were the Bengals Coaches so confused all game on the sideline.....What game films were the Bengals Coaches looking at all week ?????..........Bengals Coaches and players looked like they didn't have a clue who Dallas was.....Elliott should have been no surprise.....Bengals were just not coached or prepared for this game in any way, shape or form.........Don Rickles, do you want a cookie. Not bad. Need a laugh after todays game, the hockey pucks......I'll add a positive. We can still go 3-1 against NFC teams as we have done for a few years now. A road game, a game in London and a game in THE JUNGLE. ...3-1 against NFC is possible. I think we just saw the best team in the NFC East today.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 12:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: For whatever reason and I don't know why, but the Bengals have a tendency to lose to back up and rookie QBs. I wish they were playing Romo instead of Prescott.

I don't know what it is with rookie and or back up QBs. I guess I can take solace thinking Prescott is probably better than T.J. Yates and this wasn't a playoff loss. 
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 11:06 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: We had close games against the 3-1 Steelers and 4-0 Broncos. We will have two huge pieces back that we didn't have in those games (that would have probably let us win both games) against the Cowboys. The Cowboys have only decisively beat the Bears when Cutler was hurt. The Bengals are a lot better than the Cowboys and it will make itself extremely apparent Sunday at 4:25.

^^^^This is why rep points don't mean squat. Their mostly just whose the most homerish.
Reply/Quote

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:54 PM)kevin Wrote: This is not an I TOLD YOU SO........BUT.....If I saw this coming, Why didn't the Bengals Coaches ?????

The coaches probably did see this one coming but the players didn't. I think this team came in feeling to good about themselves and thought they could win easily because they were facing two rookies and then they got destroyed.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 11:06 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: We had close games against the 3-1 Steelers and 4-0 Broncos. We will have two huge pieces back that we didn't have in those games (that would have probably let us win both games) against the Cowboys. The Cowboys have only decisively beat the Bears when Cutler was hurt. The Bengals are a lot better than the Cowboys and it will make itself extremely apparent Sunday at 4:25.

We got ***** slapped by a team playing rookies and missing their best player. Sad just so so sad.
Reply/Quote