Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At least Jones apologized
Brown still upset over hit. You winked so what! You won.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/04/antonio-brown-unloads-on-burfict-pacman-on-pft-live/

And it would be wise to avoid speaking Burficts name. If you want the Triple B's to survive next season.

Both games may be on national tv next season. And they should be good ones.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 09:40 PM)jj22 Wrote: Brown still upset over hit. You winked so what! You won.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/04/antonio-brown-unloads-on-burfict-pacman-on-pft-live/

And it would be wise to avoid speaking Burficts name. If you want the Triple B's to survive next season.

Triple B's vs the Killer B.
Reply/Quote
It's hilarious how little self-reflection Steelers players/coaches/fans have. I'm pretty positive all of us Bengals fans know Burfict is fairly dirty... but it's okay, because he's the exact thing the Steelers have had coming to them from their decades of dirty play. I'm just amazed it hasn't taken longer to catch up to them before the Bengals and Ravens finally decided they had enough of their shit and started dishing it back at them.

Until they either change how they conduct themselves as an organization, or change divisions, I don't think the Steelers will ever find themselves healthy enough to win another Super Bowl. It's as simple as that. They've worshipped their Harrison/Ward/Mitchell/Shazier/Wallace/etc head hunting, and now they're reaping what they sowed among the AFC North.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 09:40 PM)jj22 Wrote: Brown still upset over hit. You winked so what! You won.

Burfict should have pulled the reins up after the ball was not caught. This happened directly in front of my seat and had a front row view of this debacle. There was time to digest the missed catch. 

Can forgive players trying to make plays though. Plus emotions were very high and the steelers were hitting that way as well. Can overlook this even though it was painful to watch the victory evaporate into thin air in this manner. 

Can not forgive Pac Man taking the verbal bait of a coach in a last ditch effort trying to magically pull a the win like it was a rabbit from a hat. Just plain stupidity.

They knew he was a hot head and exactly who's buttons to push. No excuse at all for taking the bait or for lying about the player winking at him either. That is just classless.  Great talent but weak minded. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The rematches next year will be epic !

Even though the NFL will give many warnings beforehand about conduct.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Burfict needs to Leveon Bell his cry baby ass next year.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 10:15 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Burfict needs to Leveon Bell his cry baby ass next year.

Tackle him normally around the torso from behind?   Ninja

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 10:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It's hilarious how little self-reflection Steelers players/coaches/fans have. I'm pretty positive all of us Bengals fans know Burfict is fairly dirty... but it's okay, because he's the exact thing the Steelers have had coming to them from their decades of dirty play. I'm just amazed it hasn't taken longer to catch up to them before the Bengals and Ravens finally decided they had enough of their shit and started dishing it back at them.

Until they either change how they conduct themselves as an organization, or change divisions, I don't think the Steelers will ever find themselves healthy enough to win another Super Bowl. It's as simple as that. They've worshipped their Harrison/Ward/Mitchell/Shazier/Wallace/etc head hunting, and now they're reaping what they sowed among the AFC North.

Well said. Enough of the sabre rattling and get on the field. The bully bullshit has come to an end and its our time to strike fear into those douchebags. Good for the ratbirds and the Bengals finally saying enough is enough. stoolers are doing what bullies do. They are crying because teams are fighting back. What a bullshit team. I would be disgraced to be a fan of these wussie ass crybaby stooler douche canoes. They are a disgrace to football. 

Reply/Quote
In addition,  Bengal stooler games used to make me nervous. Not anymore. I will be looking forward to them. There will soon be a day that pittsburgh is nothing but taint on the afc's ass. Much like cleveland is now.

Reply/Quote
And his apology was very sincere. Adam's a hot head, but I'll take his character any day over Brown's.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 11:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: In addition,  Bengal stooler games used to make me nervous. Not anymore. I will be looking forward to them. There will soon be a day that pittsburgh is nothing but taint on the afc's ass. Much like cleveland is now.

Will gleefully envelop that day.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
To be fair it was classless of myself to erupt cheerfully when Ben was hurt as well.

Never pull for injuries and generally hate to see them. But years of witnessing the steelers cheap shot-ing ways had tons of frustration bottled up in me that came spilling out immediately.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 10:12 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The rematches next year will be epic !

Even though the NFL will give many warnings beforehand about conduct.

The Bengals just need to figure out how to walk away from the baiting, taunting and cheap shots.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
personally I was glad to see brown get his head cracked. as far as any repercussions next year on the part of the stoolers, bring it! we've had all the shit we're gonna take from you!

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 11:38 PM)Go Cards Wrote: To be fair it was classless of myself to erupt cheerfully when Ben was hurt as well.

Never pull for injuries and generally hate to see them. But years of witnessing the steelers cheap shot-ing ways had tons of frustration bottled up in me that came spilling out immediately.

I would have agreed with you for ANY OTHER NFL team, but you're last sentence says it all!!!

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 12:12 AM)RASCAL Wrote: I would have agreed with you for ANY OTHER NFL team, but you're last sentence says it all!!!

Oh, have told them for years to fight back against steelers dirty tactics. 

Want them hurt, and degraded, just not injured. 

Could not have told that by how quickly I leapt from my seat cheering though. 

So yes, maybe the steelers are the exception to that my rule I must shamefully admit. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 11:38 PM)Go Cards Wrote: To be fair it was classless of myself to erupt cheerfully when Ben was hurt as well.

When it happens not long after Shazier is dancing on the Bengals 50-yard-line for an unpenalized crown of the helmet hit that they got a turnover on, AND the Bengals player is still on the ground unconscious while he's doing it? Yeah, you're 100% excused after that.

Reply/Quote
Burfict is in their heads. Bell can't help himself but cry on Twitter .... Now brown uses his national forum to let us all know Burficts resides between his ears.

Next seasons games against them will be epic. I can't wait and will have a Burfict jersey.
Reply/Quote

I want to see if Reggie Nelson can pull a turkey and knock Bell out 3 years in a row.

Maybe we should have a contest to guess who knocks Mr Fragile Bell out for the season.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 01:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I want to see if Reggie Nelson can pull a turkey and knock Bell out 3 years in a row.  

Maybe we should have a contest to guess who knocks Mr Fragile Bell out for the season.

My money is on non-contact injury, but Burfict will be in the area, so Steelers fans will blame him for it.

They should trade him to the Eagles. He'll fit right in.
[Image: ellen-clark-cracked-liberty-bell-philade...ia-usa.jpg]

Ninja

Reply/Quote