Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At least Jones apologized
How awesome is it to have the most feared/hated player in the division?

also notice that the Ravens never complain. Gotta respect that, their players, coaches, and fans all take it in stride. Same for the clowns. It's hilarious that the steelers whine and cry.
Reply/Quote
Through all the Pacman/Steeler drama, there is a scenario where he could really mess up things for Pitt. It seems like everyone is penning in Eli Apple for their pick. I think Cincy will make Pacman a solid offer, but don't be shocked if he starts anew with another team that has a huge hole at corner. Cincy tends to draft big money positions like OT and CB early, Apple is pretty NFL ready and physical enough to play outside as well. Watch Cincy snag Apple a spot before the Steelers. Again, I wouldn't put money on this playing out, but it would be entertaining.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 04:35 AM)phil413 Wrote: Through all the Pacman/Steeler drama, there is a scenario where he could really mess up things for Pitt.  It seems like everyone is penning in Eli Apple for their pick.  I think Cincy will make Pacman a solid offer, but don't be shocked if he starts anew with another team that has a huge hole at corner.  Cincy tends to draft big money positions like OT and CB early, Apple is pretty NFL ready and physical enough to play outside as well.  Watch Cincy snag Apple a spot before the Steelers.  Again, I wouldn't put money on this playing out, but it would be entertaining.

Tomlin doesn't like the same type of corners we do. And it's not a position he feels is important to have a high picks. He spends those on LB, and have whiffed.
Reply/Quote
Bout time bengals live in their heads. Steelers meet the new AFCN bullies
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 01:02 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: When it happens not long after Shazier is dancing on the Bengals 50-yard-line for an unpenalized crown of the helmet hit that they got a turnover on, AND the Bengals player is still on the ground unconscious while he's doing it? Yeah, you're 100% excused after that.

This is what the TV audience really couldn't appreciate about the reaction in the stadium in the time after that play.  The growing frustration with how "in the tank" the officials were for the Steelers just exploded at that point.  SteelerVision only interrupted their excuses for how perfectly legal it all was to point out that the Bengals fans and players were class-less and out of control.
Reply/Quote
In the lead up to the SuperBowl I saw a piece on the Steeler fan site NFL.com lamenting that if only Antonio Brown hadn't been injured by those thugs in stripes surely the Steelers would have beaten the Broncos and taken their rightful place to give the AFC a chance at winning this Super Bowl.

Of course they fail to consider that if Burfict doesn't hit Brown there's a very good chance that the Steelers end up losing to the Bengals anyway.
Reply/Quote
Burfict is going to tackle A. Brown with his pinky and put him into a coma
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote