Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
At the pep rally
I just thought it was underwhelming what ESPN put on. I can't stand ESPN so I was a little biased. But Jeff Saturday just doesn't do it for me. I guess I don't know what I expected. Sunday can't get here soon enough!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:50 PM)Chili power Wrote: I just thought it was underwhelming what ESPN put on. I can't stand ESPN so I was  a little biased. But Jeff Saturday just doesn't do it for me. I guess I don't know what I expected. Sunday can't get here soon enough!!!

ESPN is terrible. Sick
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: ESPN is terrible. Sick

Agreed, but tonight's show has been good. They've done a fair job going over our squad and showing the interviews.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The following doesn’t deserve its own thread, so I’ll put it in another thread that doesn’t deserve to be a thread (and probably the best place for it).

Odell Beckham Jr. just told Jarvis Landry that he’s helped him to become a better lover on the NFLN Super Bowl Opening Night show.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I lurked here for a while before joining, and I think I remember them having it when the board first started up.

I don't ever remember neg rep on THIS board, just the old board with DennyG.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Agreed, but tonight's show has been good. They've done a fair job going over our squad and showing the interviews.

Good for them, they need good ratings lol
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't ever remember neg rep on THIS board, just the old board with DennyG.

There was neg reps here in the very beginning. It didn’t last long.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:58 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: There was neg reps here in the very beginning. It didn’t last long.

No wonder I never saw it then...
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 10:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Just watched on NFL network. Players spoke and ZT. Also CJ ripped off his knee brace, have a hunch barring a set back he will be ready

The second part of the rally was actually a lot better when the players actually came out
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You're really the worst...

I see you deleted your, "there are no active players, only alumni," post, because, you know, THE ENTIRE TEAM was there, right?

Just terrible. Maybe you should sit and stew on things instead of embarrassing our fanbase?

lol sorry, the second half was better the first half was underwhelming though
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 12:31 AM)Trademark Wrote: The second part of the rally was actually a lot better when the players actually came out

When you go to movie theaters, do you complain about how bad the movie is while you’re watching the opening trailers?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
He could have posted something more interesting like, Uzomah ripped his knee brace off while speaking.  It was also reported that he ran around high-fiving the crowd.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 12:46 AM)Roland Wrote: He could have posted something more interesting like, Uzomah ripped his knee brace off while speaking.  It was also reported that he ran around high-fiving the crowd.

Alrighty then... Wink
Reply/Quote
When CJ retires, he needs to be a motivational speaker.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:02 AM)Earendil Wrote: When CJ retires, he needs to be a motivational speaker.

Honestly, I was starting to think that CJ could eventually be Lap's replacement if CJ decides to go into broadcasting. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 12:36 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: When you go to movie theaters, do you complain about how bad the movie is while you’re watching the opening trailers?

What was really a buzz kill was the NFL Network interviews. Eisen is an absolute tool, the Kay Adams part was dope though
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 12:46 AM)Roland Wrote: He could have posted something more interesting like, Uzomah ripped his knee brace off while speaking.  It was also reported that he ran around high-fiving the crowd.

This seems to be CJ saying he'll play on Sunday?

Don't see why else he'd do that. Surely he knew people would assume he's playing if he rips off the brace.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

:lol:

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 03:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
LOL

I tell you what, Kay Adams is super over in Cincy by the way. She's definitely the queen of the Natti
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 02:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This seems to be CJ saying he'll play on Sunday?

Don't see why else he'd do that. Surely he knew people would assume he's playing if he rips off the brace.

I heard him say on WLW yesterday that he was going to play and he would not miss the most important game of his life (or something like that).

Reply/Quote