Geno
2.74%
2 2.74%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlanta Day Game Ball
I spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon watching TV and Bengals made it all worth it. Now we must determine who had the biggest hand it making it worthwhile. I usually try to give 5 or so options, but this week I can only come up with 3:

Andy Dalton: 337 yards, 3 TDs, 109.5 Passer Rating

TJ  Tyler Boyd: 11 catches, 100 yards

Geno Atkins: 5 tackles, 1 sack, helped hold ATL to under 100 yards rushing
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Boyd. Multiple 3rd down conversions, came up big when aj was doubled.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Tyler effiing Boyd!

We have officially replaced Marvin Jones.

Reply/Quote
Went with Andy because he did great spreading the ball around to everyone. Should have been a 4TD/no Int game for him if not for the refs making that bogus hands to the face call and not calling the hold that lead to the int. He's missing his starting RB, one of the best TE in the game when healthy, and Ross was looking good today before he got hurt. Still got it done.

Boyd was a very close second because he was a freaking man today (and really all of this year).
Reply/Quote
Boyd.

As they'd say in Yorkshire..."thas 'ad a REYT game"
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Boyd was money!!! Dalton is winning me over. Playing great this year. Awesome win. Defense stinks
Reply/Quote
Andy.

Boyd had a good day, but Andy's 3 TDs were to 3 different receivers including the game winner at the end, none of which were Boyd.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Andy. Has to be Andy.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
1. Boyd : He kept is alive in several drives.
2. Andy : Don't forget the guy that made those passes.

Honorable mention Eifert : He scored a TD early in the game with a toe drag. I hate what happened to him when it started to look like he was back to being a great player. This was probably his last game for the Bengals and maybe his last in the NFL. He could have been a legend if it wasn't for all the injuries. Glad the Bengals won this one for him.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Boyd. Two critical fourth down conversions, was Dalton's safety net on third down all game.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The guy who spread the ball around for 337 yards with his best WR doubled. Also, the guy with yet another game winning drive. On the road. In a dome.

Good game by Boyd though. I think we've found our #2.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Geno just because everyone else is going to go with offense.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I usually don't vote of comment in these but; as this one is doubtless a 2 horse race I thought I'd share some thoughts.

Boyd: Dude was money when it mattered. Showing bravery and sure-handedness underneath. A place where a lot of WRs can get skittish

Andy: His arm strength won the game. Twice on the final drive he easily could have been stripped of the ball. One time he held on to it and got something positive and one time he was able to control it long enough for it to be a forward pass.

Crazy thing: As good/great as Andy was, Matty Ice was better
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Boyd. He has looked like a great 2nd receiver this year.
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
Once again Cedric Ogbuihi for not playing in the game! 
ANDY AND BOYD share the 2nd place runner ups..

And anyone who still thinks the kid, Erickson should be cut is simply not paying attention. He's always in the right place whenever his number is called and making clutch plays when needed.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I voted Tyler

As in Eifert

His score and catches were just as important as the others, and they could have possibly been his last.

So here's to you big man!
Reply/Quote
Where is Rossssssssssssssssss?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:55 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Andy.

Boyd had a good day, but Andy's 3 TDs were to 3 different receivers including the game winner at the end, none of which were Boyd.

This right here. Boyd really is looking like the next TJ though, and I'm not one of those guys who says that about every WR2 we've had.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:08 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Where is Rossssssssssssssssss?

Still peeling his right nut from his jock strap probably   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
There is no incorrect answer but it has to be Andy. That last drive with 4 down conversion and finding a way to get it done was huge. Don’t get me wrong boys is right there, but if Andy isn’t on target we lose that game easily. We need a true number 2 receiver Boyd is more of a slot guy and does most of his damage from the slot. If we can get another guy opposite of green with Boyd in the slot we will be even scarier. That was a huge win today hats off to all involved.
Reply/Quote