Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attacks in Germany
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/shots-fired-shopping-centre-munich-163200276.html

Quote:"Multiple people" have been injured and killed in a shooting at a shopping centre in the German city of Munich, police have confirmed.

A police spokeswoman says they believe more than one shooter is involved in the attack at the Olympia-Einkaufszentrum mall - and warned no one has been taken into custody yet.

It has been confirmed that there has been a second shooting at the Stachus metro station in Munich city centre, which is about five miles away from the mall.

Investigators say witnesses have reported seeing three different people with guns.

Let's see where this one takes us.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-22-2016, 03:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's see where this one takes us.

Try to contain your excitement.   Mellow
only kidding
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(07-22-2016, 03:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Try to contain your excitement.   Mellow

As well as your hidden messages..

Unconfirmed reports of at least 15 dead in 2 seperate attacks.

(07-22-2016, 03:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As well as your hidden messages..

it was only one  Tongue
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

yes sad way to start the weekend off. Sad
It was only a matter of time until Merkel's virtue signaling got her own people killed.
(07-22-2016, 05:54 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: It was only a matter of time until Merkel's virtue signaling got her own people killed.

And Hillary wants to bring a ton more Syrian refugees over. This is one of the few things I agree with Drumph.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(07-22-2016, 07:39 PM)Millhouse Wrote: And Hillary wants to bring a ton more Syrian refugees over. This is one of the few things I agree with Drumph.

But we are going to get the good refugees that follow the rules and only believe in the tenets of Sharia that are compatable with our way of life. 

WTS, I have zero proof that this current attack is due to "radical" Islam; could be folks just mad. 

(07-22-2016, 09:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But we are going to get the good refugees that follow the rules and only believe in the tenets of Sharia that are compatable with our way of life. 

WTS, I have zero proof that this current attack is due to "radical" Islam; could be folks just mad. 

I have seen speculation from all sides on this. Some saying nationalism, some saying radical Islam.

Latest news is that the Munich police have announced a "cautious all clear" with 10 confirmed dead including the suspected shooter (they believe it was only one now) and 21 injured.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-22-2016, 09:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But we are going to get the good refugees that follow the rules and only believe in the tenets of Sharia that are compatable with our way of life. 

A witness said she heard the shooter yell that admiral ackbar garbage. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(07-22-2016, 09:40 PM)Millhouse Wrote: A witness said she heard the shooter yell that admiral ackbar garbage. 

Reports from police that the shooter was an 18 year old Iranian.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-22-2016, 09:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote:  including the suspected shooter (they believe it was only one now) 

Terrible, regardless. Why are all these suddenly becoming "only one" shooter?

In Orlando, there were more killed than one gunman should have been able to execute

In Dallas there were 6 suspected

In Baton Rogue there were at least 3. Supposedly different that the ricochet effect from Dallas

Now, in Munich there were at least 3 in two different locations 

Just like we only have "good" natural born citizens who never kill each other.

Grow up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-22-2016, 10:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just like we only have "good" natural born citizens who never kill each other.

Grow up.

Not really a good reason to bring in more people who come from an ass backwards region, follow an ass backwards religion, and is responsible for more attacks like this than anyone as of now.
(07-23-2016, 02:05 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Not really a good reason to bring in more people who come from an ass backwards region, follow an ass backwards religion, and is responsible for more attacks like this than anyone as of now.

Of all the ignorant reasons I've heard on this Forum as to why we should not restrict immigration; this is far and away the most ignorant. "We already have folks here that kill folks, why should we try to stop others from coming in?" 

Unfortunately it is a sentiment that is prevalent among the innocent and ignorant.  

The problems in Europe are mostly 2nd-3rd generational Muslims. How in hell we do a better job of integrating is beyond me. I give credit to titty bars and hookers (because hot ass trumps sharia).
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-23-2016, 05:16 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: The problems in Europe are mostly 2nd-3rd generational Muslims. How in hell we do a better job of integrating is beyond me. I give credit to titty bars and hookers (because hot ass trumps sharia).

This is a point often overlooked in these discussions. Those immigrating, especially the refugees, are so very grateful. They aren't the problem beyond the potential wolves in sheep's clothing (which you do your best to screen for). Their children and grandchildren, though, don't necessarily know how bad things were when they left. They often face prejudice and alienation and then blame not only those in their now home country but also their parents. They seek a new family and they find the welcoming arms of groups like IS.

It's a continuous story. We talk about immigrants assimilating, but we also need to do a better job of making them a part of our community. When you open your arms and bring people in so they see you as a part of their community it makes it harder for them to be radicalized. It makes it harder for them to pull a trigger or push a detonator.

As an aside, now that I have been on Twitter I have seen that the attacker was being treated for depression and the police have found no political motivations. He was of Iranian decent but was a local teenager.

(07-23-2016, 02:05 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Not really a good reason to bring in more people who come from an ass backwards region, follow an ass backwards religion, and is responsible for more attacks like this than anyone as of now.

What Larry was doing is what always happens:

Attack occurs...there's a brief moment of "waiting to see what happened" followed almost immediately by statements that we should stop immigration because of these attacks.

(Oh, and forgot to add there will be a passive-aggressive response to another response so the they can pretend they aren't responding.)

If the argument is that every now and again someone with a different religion will be crazy so we can't let them in then we need to stop ALL immigration and start profiling ALL Americans.

Its nothing more than xenophobia disguised as "protecting" us.

Same people who would give up their freedoms for more security.  Except their guns though.  No, they need those to fight off the government they want to give more control over us too.

Now it seems this had nothing to do with politics...so much for "waiting to see".  I'm sure there will be an apology for suggesting it and using another random attack as a political tool.

Or not.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.