Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Auden Tate seeking trade
(09-20-2020, 07:59 PM)Whatever Wrote: Know how many games the Bengals have scored 30 points in where was Tate was thrown to?  Exactly 0.

Now there's a really great, relevant stat to post. 

I'm convinced.  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2020, 08:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Now there's a really great, relevant stat to post. 

I'm convinced.  Mellow

You know what else is funny?

The Bengals have scored 30+ the last three games Tate hasn't dressed.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2020, 07:51 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: What were AJ's?

I was hoping someone would post the snap counts for this week to see where he ended up.

He came out quite a bit from what I remember.  I was shaking my head when they took him out on a 3rd and 13.

I really wonder how healthy he is.  I believe he was 3rd on the team in snap count among WR in week 1.  I have a feeling his count wasn't as high as you'd normally expect this week either.

I was told his missed time in training camp was purely precautionary, and he'd ready to go to start the season.  He looks like he's getting a lot of rest for a 18 mil dollar WR1.

Tyler Boyd - 78 snaps (85%)
Tee Higgins - 60 snaps (65%)
AJ Green - 57 snaps (62%)
Mike Thomas - 32 snaps (35%)
John Ross - 28 snaps (30%)
Alex Erickson - 8 snaps (9%)

I noticed they would pull AJ and Boyd for some run plays early.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/9/18/21445170/bengals-snap-counts-takeaways-from-thursday-night-loss-to-browns
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2020, 07:59 PM)Whatever Wrote: They can obviously run it without Tate in there.  Know how many games the Bengals have scored 30 points in where was Tate was thrown to?  Exactly 0.

The Benglas usually turn the ball over when I have an itch on my left butt cheek.

Clearly, I need to do something about that before the Bengals starts winning games.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2020, 07:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Right. Because they simply can't run the offense if Ross is not in there. 

[Image: tenor.gif]

Ross strikes fear in the hearts of all NFL defenders.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2020, 09:03 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ross strikes fear in the hearts of all NFL defenders.  Ninja

I'll give him this. 

He strikes fear in the hearts of anyone who starts him in Fantasy Football. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Hobson’s latest quick hits has a section about how the Bengals plan to use the height of their WR against the short Eagle corners. Guess which receiver gets no mention in the article. Hint, it’s the tallest one...
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2020, 04:36 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Hobson’s latest quick hits has a section about how the Bengals plan to use the height of their WR against the short Eagle corners. Guess which receiver gets no mention in the article. Hint, it’s the tallest one...

Why would he mention a guy who isn't likely to dress and isn't likely to play many offensive snaps if he does?  It would be like talking up Markus Bailey matching up against their RB's.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2020, 04:36 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Hobson’s latest quick hits has a section about how the Bengals plan to use the height of their WR against the short Eagle corners. Guess which receiver gets no mention in the article. Hint, it’s the tallest one...

Scotty Washington?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2020, 08:19 PM)Whatever Wrote: You know what else is funny?

The Bengals have scored 30+ the last three games Tate hasn't dressed.

Wild, don't dress him then lol
Reply/Quote
Good to see Tate get his at Ross’ expense.
Reply/Quote