Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auden Tate to the Falcons
(03-29-2022, 08:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not even close to being true. John Ross had a season where he scored 7 TD’s. Auden Tate probably won’t have that many for his entire career.

Eh, you're right.  I just remember seeing more wow factor from Auden than John I guess.
Reply/Quote
Can’t believe ppl are saying Tate was bad. When he lucked into PT he played well, with Brandon freaking Allen i mean cmon. Hope he soars in Atlanta. The chances will definitely be there. No Ridley and lost Hurst. No way he can’t scrap out a role there for SOMETHING
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2022, 03:56 PM)Housh Wrote: Can’t believe ppl are saying Tate was bad. When he lucked into PT he played well, with Brandon freaking Allen i mean cmon. Hope he soars in Atlanta. The chances will definitely be there. No Ridley and lost Hurst. No way he can’t scrap out a role there for SOMETHING

Tate played one game with Allen as QB.  He had no receptions on two targets then went on IR the rest of the season.  

People are saying he's bad because he's bad.  He never produced at a level conducive to his targets on the field.  He was always hurt.  He created a team distraction with his agent BS.  Dude is the most overrated and over hyped scrub in the history of this board.  He made a couple of highlight reel grabs and some fooled themselves into thinking he was Anquon Boldin or Mike Williams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 09:05 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: good riddance. nothing personal

insane how many people this guy fooled into thinking he was good

Agreed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote