Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Corbett!
(03-13-2022, 04:17 PM)pulses Wrote: I don't mind Corbett and I know he fits our scheme well. I just don't think he's ever gonna be much better than he is now. Which is about average.

Which is leaps and bounds better than we threw out there last year. You can't have all pros everywhere so may as well get average/above average on the line everywhere instead of dog poop across the board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 06:15 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Which is leaps and bounds better than we threw out there last year. You can't have all pros everywhere so may as well get average/above average on the line everywhere instead of dog poop across the board.
I don't disagree I just think that Daniels/ Tomlinson would be better options at around the same price or a hair more.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 07:09 PM)pulses Wrote: I don't disagree I just think that Daniels/ Tomlinson would be better options at around the same price or a hair more.

Agreed. I would say it all depends on if they want Carmen on the right side or left on which we would get (or possibly two as I have them with getting Daniels for the OC spot in my mocks)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 07:15 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Agreed. I would say it all depends on if they want Carmen on the right side or left on which we would get (or possibly two as I have them with getting Daniels for the OC spot in my mocks)

I think Carman should go back to the left side honestly. And everything I have read and saw have them upgrading the IOL. So I think an upgrade at Center and Right Guard for sure. Anything else will be a bonus.....including trading for an OT.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 07:15 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Agreed. I would say it all depends on if they want Carmen on the right side or left on which we would get (or possibly two as I have them with getting Daniels for the OC spot in my mocks)

It wouldn't hurt to draft another who can play LG/C like Parham or even OC Cam Jurgens in the draft for more depth.
Reply/Quote
To the Panthers for 3yr/$29.25m.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 09:35 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: To the Panthers for 3yr/$29.25m.

Pretty fair deal it seems. Would've liked him in stripes. 
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
ATM OL IMHO:

Starters: Williams, Karras, Hopkins, Cappa, Prince
Backups: Johnson, Carman, T. Hill, Adeniji, Smith.
Reply/Quote