Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Awful Llama, bfine32 & psychdoctor - 2024 HOF Inductees
All 3 are long time members going back to the old board, and have been constant contributors to this board over the years. 

Congrats to all 3 for becoming members of The Cam Cat Club (which bfine actually coined) as 2024's HOF class!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 03:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: All 3 are long time members going back to the old board, and have been constant contributors to this board over the years. 

Congrats to all 3 for becoming members of The Cam Cat Club (which bfine actually coined) as 2024's HOF class!

Congrats all!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats also.
Reply/Quote
Year-after-year, I geek out seeing who gets the honor in this community of Bengals fans. It's fun to see. Congrats to all three!

Useless trivia: bfine32 is #3 on the total post count for the board so he definitely contributes to making this place active.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 03:25 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Year-after-year, I geek out seeing who gets the honor in this community of Bengals fans. It's fun to see. Congrats to all three!

Useless trivia: bfine32 is #3 on the total post count for the board so he definitely contributes to making this place active.

It's always a tough choice. There are so many solid contributors to the board...on an every day basis. 
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to all. Though that b fine character seems a little sketchy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Congrats everyone. All well deserved.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the club

It is very well deserved for all of you

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Congrats to both and see you for the Board Draft this year lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Thanks 'Holic and everyone involved in the process.   This is such a surprise and I have nothing prepared.  I can only think of one inspiration for this moment:

[Image: OGC.947581007ed11bc4b5264dec93a7c867?pid...CdH8Nc8%3d]

I just sent an email to Ickey asking him to to give my induction intro speech, but even if he can't make it, please reserve me a table and I'll see everyone at the banquet!

Tiger
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Congratulations!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to all....well deserved, well, I dunno about that bfine dude, but a good class nonetheless!  Tongue Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
[Image: 02effe12-2afa-43e7-a799-62334e01393a_text.gif]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 160195.gif]
Reply/Quote
Congrats all!
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 03:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: All 3 are long time members going back to the old board, and have been constant contributors to this board over the years. 

Congrats to all!
Reply/Quote
Congratulations!

I need to post more haha.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to all!
Reply/Quote
Congrats !

(and bfine's hat size grew 6x that day)

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7ae86wmg1rzrvfcckuv...y.gif&ct=g]

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk