Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Awful Llama, bfine32 & psychdoctor - 2024 HOF Inductees
(01-02-2024, 03:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: All 3 are long time members going back to the old board, and have been constant contributors to this board over the years. 

Congrats to all 3 for becoming members of The Cam Cat Club (which bfine actually coined) as 2024's HOF class!

Congrats to All 3 of you fine folks. 

Who Dey!!
Reply/Quote
Congrats you three!!!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Congrats, fellas!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Home cooking! The game is rigged!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 11:50 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Congrats to all of you. We appreciated the $20 bribes.

About that, I must be messing up a digit in either your account or routing number, so please send those again.   

(01-03-2024, 02:55 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Home cooking! The game is rigged!!!

Finally, someone here gets it.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Awful Llama, BFine32, and Psychdoctor,

Please accept my sincere congratulations on becoming members of the Cam Cat Club. I cannot think of three more deserving members on this entire board. I enjoy celebrating with you when we win and going emo with you when we lose.

FiK
Reply/Quote
bfine's Acceptance Speech:

I joined the Mothership in its infancy upon redeployment from Afghanistan.  Some folks I remember conversing with that are no longer active include: Brick, Bat, Bengal Thing, The dude who never mastered the quote function, Sloppy, Eox, Neon, and others.

While on the Mothership I took over the Mock Draft from CINwillWIN. One year a newb named Bengalholic had just joined the board and was trying to get enough “Rep” to participate. About a year later it was announced that the Mothership was closing its doors and we were left high and dry. Who knew that newb was going to save the day.

The new site was launched, and I take pride in posting the first ever Thread in the new Draft forum (I also have the last ever post in P&R Archive). I was glad to see so many familiar names make the transition. I was considered to be an original mod, but the wise decision was to go in another direction. There was a dude who tried to close the board down, but we persevered.

As some of you know I’ve been placed in “time out” from time to time and when I was in that status, I tried the “other” Bengal Boards. I actually did a mock draft on one with 3 people, one of which could not keep up. Hell, I even “met” the dude that tried to shut this one down. But they are not the same and it’s not because of layout, content, or moderation (although all of that is great). It is you the posters. 

I’m sure I’ve agreed and disagreed with everyone of you at one time or another, but I always appreciate the back and forth (except w/ Fred… that dude… Oh and that Dino dude). It’s funny now that Fred is gone folks call me “Fred” from time to time.

If you know my posting style at all I always try to give back and come up with things to add enjoyment to the experience. Some things I like to take credit for:
Naming the HOF Club (Cam was a true hero).  If you don’t know him/his story:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-CAM-CAT-CLUB.
Conducting the Mock Draft
Commissioning the Fantasy League
Running the Game Ball Threads
Carson’s Cavalry
Andy’s Army
(I’m about to start “The Burrow Brigade” if you guys don’t cut it out.)
Never go Full Fred
Rank our positions posts
Dreaded Mock

In short: Thank you, not for this honor but for being who you are.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 05:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you know my posting style at all I always try to give back and come up with things to add enjoyment to the experience. Some things I like to take credit for:
Carson’s Cavalry
Andy’s Army
Never go Full Fred
Rank our positions posts
Dreaded Mock

You forgot the Board Poll Mock Draft.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 05:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: bfine's Acceptance Speech:

I joined the Mothership in its infancy upon redeployment from Afghanistan.  Some folks I remember conversing with that are no longer active include: Brick, Bat, Bengal Thing, The dude who never mastered the quote function, Sloppy, Eox, Neon, and others.

While on the Mothership I took over the Mock Draft from CINwillWIN. One year a newb named Bengalholic had just joined the board and was trying to get enough “Rep” to participate. About a year later it was announced that the Mothership was closing its doors and we were left high and dry. Who knew that newb was going to save the day.

The new site was launched, and I take pride in posting the first ever Thread in the new Draft forum (I also have the last ever post in P&R Archive). I was glad to see so many familiar names make the transition. I was considered to be an original mod, but the wise decision was to go in another direction. There was a dude who tried to close the board down, but we persevered.

As some of you know I’ve been placed in “time out” from time to time and when I was in that status, I tried the “other” Bengal Boards. I actually did a mock draft on one with 3 people, one of which could not keep up. Hell, I even “met” the dude that tried to shut this one down. But they are not the same and it’s not because of layout, content, or moderation (although all of that is great). It is you the posters. 

I’m sure I’ve agreed and disagreed with everyone of you at one time or another, but I always appreciate the back and forth (except w/ Fred… that dude… Oh and that Dino dude). It’s funny now that Fred is gone folks call me “Fred” from time to time.

If you know my posting style at all I always try to give back and come up with things to add enjoyment to the experience. Some things I like to take credit for:
Carson’s Cavalry
Andy’s Army
Never go Full Fred
Rank our positions posts
Dreaded Mock

In short: Thank you, not for this honor but for being who you are.
You are a silly person
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Well-deserved! Awesome Congrats fellas! Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 05:40 PM)Synric Wrote: You forgot the Board Poll Mock Draft.

I'm awesomer than I thought 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Congrats, guys, and welcome to the club!

Let me know when you're ready for the Mike Brown Ceremonial Hall of Fame Wendy's Feast. To avoid confusion this year, yes, you have to pay for your own meal at Wendys'.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote