Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awfully quiet in here ...
I guess everyone's over in Jungle Noise - the Bengal fans painting doom and gloom masterpieces with their tears, and the Steeler fans silently enjoying the show. LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:52 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I guess everyone's over in Jungle Noise - the Bengal fans painting doom and gloom masterpieces with their tears, and the Steeler fans silently enjoying the show.  LOL

Yup. About as quiet as it is waiting for Steelers fans to chime in when they're playing like shit. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 12:13 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yup. About as quiet as it is waiting for Steelers fans to chime in when they're playing like shit. Mellow

The Steelers playing like shit doesn't happen very often though.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 09:16 AM)Vlad Wrote: The Steelers playing like shit doesn't happen very often though.

How long ago was it that you played the Eagles?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:52 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I guess everyone's over in Jungle Noise - the Bengal fans painting doom and gloom masterpieces with their tears, and the Steeler fans silently enjoying the show. LOL

I bet I good portion of them are compiling proof they would have won if it wasn't for the refs.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 09:21 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: How long ago was it that you played the Eagles?

Um...I said the Steelers playing like shit doesn't happen very often.
When is irrelevant.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:05 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I bet I good portion of them are compiling proof they would have won if it wasn't for the refs.

Nah.  The good thing about an ass whooping is you really can't try to blame anyone else.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:05 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I bet I good portion of them are compiling proof they would have won if it wasn't for the refs.

That's only when we play the Steelers.  Wink

The fact is, the team played like crap. And they haven't played that well all season. It is what it is. 
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:52 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I guess everyone's over in Jungle Noise - the Bengal fans painting doom and gloom masterpieces with their tears, and the Steeler fans silently enjoying the show.  LOL

Proper etiquette dictates that the losing teams await a smack post from the winning team, and then formulate a reason why the team with the two game lead on them sucks.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I said the Bengals would be 2-4 2 weeks ago. Looking like that'll be true.

Then again, I suggested the Ravens could be 5-1, but we're likely to only be 4-2 Sad
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I said the Bengals would be 2-4 2 weeks ago. Looking like that'll be true.

Then again, I suggested the Ravens could be 5-1, but we're likely to only be 4-2 Sad

You called a two game streak?  How are you not a millionaire in Vegas?

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:42 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You called a two game streak?  How are you not a millionaire in Vegas?

Gambling is immoral 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gambling is immoral 

Is it gambling when you have the second sight?

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 12:13 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yup. About as quiet as it is waiting for Steelers fans to chime in when they're playing like shit. Mellow

I was here. So were most others. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 02:34 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I was here. So were most others. 

And there have been many bengals fans here all along as well.

Now go back and read his post and my reply again, and try to understand why your post misses the point of my reply to him.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
What are we gonna say? Hell at least the Ravens put up a fight and the Steelers beat a team that already lost to Cincinnati. There is literally nothing to say. Other than saying 'obviously' about the Cleveland game.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Smackity smack, don't talk back.
Reply/Quote
Guess I shoulda made a "We played like shit" thread? Confused

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Weren't the Bengals supposed to play better after Burfict came back?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Nah, that silence is due to your girl, huggin' these nuts..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote